Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 5 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Steven sighed but under stood deeply that she wouldn't want him to see it "I could get Cassidy to pop around tomorrow , she's not doing much "he said knowing she was doing nothing , he let her go and bring Dylan and sunny in walking with her as she placed him in bed as he lent against the door frame smiling she truly looked beautiful , he moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist kissing her neck as he sighed "I just can't take my hands off you" he whispered to her softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Delilah smiled and turned around in his arms "Let me change and meet me just out side for our walk?" She asked quietly kissing him back. she wanted to go put on one of her old calico dresses. one of the three dresses she did own and put on her nicer boots. but she was okay if he didn't let her go change. she would understand if he didn't want her too.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Steven kissed her and smiled " your beautiful, but if you want to "he said softly kissing her gently as he then slipped his arms from her his hand being the last as he moved out into the evening air. He looked around making notes on what needed doing, a fence was down the barn needed painting and the shingles were looking loose on the house roof he made a note to work on those first he wanted when he went back to work the house and everything else to be in perfect order.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:47 pm

when Delilah joined steven out side she was wearing the old calico dress and a scarf of about the same color. she still wore the necklace that read love you and the ring he had gotten. she had changed her earrings for some dangle ones and then put on her lighter tan boots. she walked up behind steven after picking up her cowgirl had and kissed him. "i love you," she whispered.

the out fit
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Steven saw her return and stood dumbfounded and smiling at her "WOW!!, you could be at home in Texas looking like that, your beautiful" he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. His arm staid around her as he walked with her of f the porch and onto the grounds of her farm when he slipped his arm from around her waist he moved to hold her hand his other pushed slightly into his pocket but he kept glancing over at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Delilah blushed a little at his words and put the hat on her head before pushing her hair behind her ears. "stop joking," she whispered then walked with him towards the trees then the beach was just on the other side. "Dylan will be asleep for at least an hour." she whispered then slid her hand out of his and ran towards the trees by her self. she stopped just before disappearing in the trees "are you coming?" she asked steven a big smile on her face.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Steven smiled at her "I'm not joking"he said and chuckled wondering what was going on when she ran on a head of him pausing at the woods edge . He chuckled and ran after her search her out in the dark his senses catching her perfume as he moved closer to her. He moved closer and grabbed her around her waist .

" you forgot I am an Auror " he said chuckling as he held her close to him her warmth and the cool of the air around him and her he kissed her neck gently.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:21 pm

"did i?" she asked after he said that she forgot he was an auror. "its quiet possible." Maybe i just wanted to get you alone," Delilah smiled as she kissed him then started to walk away again emerging from the trees so she could see the beach. "my be we could sit in the sand for a while in stead of walking along the beach." she said hinting at things she knew he would be thinking of.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Steven smiled "you don't have to run away to get me alone " he said moving with her and he smiled " "you read my mind Delilah " he said returning her kiss as she left him again to push threw the trees to the beach beyond , Steven slipped off his shoes and stepped out on to the warm soft beach he stood for a moment and looked out over the ocean then turned back to Delilah he once more took her hand in his.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:41 pm

delilah smiled at steven as they walked toward the water. stood as close to him as possible and took her and out of his after putting his arm around her waist. "that's better," she murmured. smiling and giggled quietly as they walked. "i like reading your mind," she said then kissed him on the cheek stumbling over he own feet in the proses.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top