Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 4 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Steven smiled as he held her closer and chuckled " then I thank who ever it was for making me fall in love with you Delilah " he said softly and kissed her smiling as he held her hand with his ring on it and sighed happily "Delilah why don't you use magic?" he asked her softly not that it bothered him it was relaxing not to use it now and again , it was nice to get away from that part life since he used it all the time in his work .

"Delilah ... erm...how do you feel about kids..I mean us ..our children"he stumbled over his words , in his heart he wanted more he'd asked Janet the same question and were going to try again when the dragon attacked . Now with Delilah he felt with Delilah he still wished for a child between them.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:23 pm

"I kind of just stopped after Dylan was born. i guess i thought it was better for him, but now i i can hardly remember some of the most basic spells." Delilah whispered when Steven asked why she didn't use magic. "they day we meet i had gone to buy some books so i could get back into the rhythm of things before i got the job at at. mongo's." She said quietly. she laid her head on his shoulder as he held her close to him. "I love kids." she whispered then kissed him. "just not to many just like Dylan."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Steven smiled as she rested against him his hands resting around her waist "I could teach you the basics if you want " he offered "would be a lot more fun that reading them from books" he said kissing her neck lightly. He smiled when she said not to may like Dylan. "no he's a one of a kind as they all are in there own way , your right not too many boys I think a girl would be nice some one we can both teach to cook , and dress up " he said softly as his hands moved over her as he stretched happily under her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 pm

"That would be wonderful," Delilah said smiling, she liked the idea of a little girl or two running around the house along with Dylan John and Andrew. "she glanced at the clock out of the corner of her eye "I just have to remember which box i put my wand in. its either in the one with my mom's diary and other odds and ends or the one with all the photos," she said mostly to her self. both boxes where in her closet on the shelf.
Dylan came back in the house and sat down on the floor in the living room holding a puppy in his arms.
"Dylan, where d did you get the dog?" Delilah asked since they didn't have one.
"It was out by the barn all by its self." Dylan said. "i was the only one out there and its mommy wasn't around."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Steven watched as Dylan walked in with the puppy and sat up "let me talk to her" he said and rubbed her ear before turning to him "well she hasn't got a home she says she was dumped here alone and she thinks Dylan is cute "he chuckled "you'll have to give her a name and care for her "he looked at Delilah as he spoke " if its ok with your mum that is" he said and kissed Delilah .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:42 pm

"and why wouldn't it be okay with me?" Delilah asked reaching out to pet the cute little puppy. she never said no to Dylan when he brought home a stray animal well she hardly ever told him no about anything. she just tried to put it off at first some of the time.
"Bleach." Dylan said thing that it was a good name for the dog
"you really want to name the dog after a cleaning supply?" She asked her son.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:10 pm

Steven laughed as he suggested Bleach "say how about this we call her sunflower then you can call her sunny " he said smiling hoping he'd go with it as he could tell the puppy didn't like bleach as a name. he moved to pull Delilah back on his knee and kissed her . "now where , were we" he said letting his hands roam over her body and he sighed happily "still can't wait for that walk you said we'd take " he said kissing her neck lightly.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:20 pm

"yay sunflower," Dylan said and took the puppy from then and ran back out side.
"Be careful," Delilah called after him. steven had pulled her back onto his lap and kissed her. she melted with the kiss her skin burning where he touched her. "Neither can i," She whispered kissing him , "but we have to wait until Dylan takes his nap." she said smiling at him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Steven smiled still as he watched Dylan run out to play "well sunny will keep him occupied " he said then kissed her back "I waited three whole agonizing days to be with you a few more hours can't hurt" he said loving how she felt against him his mind and body both relaxed "so did you chose your dress yet?" he asked "I bet you look beautiful in it just like a queen and Dylan as your prince " he said chuckling he so wanted to ask if he could see it but he knew it would be bad luck if he did.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:10 pm

"yes and no," Delilah said "I want a second attention on it, but not yours. your' not going to see it until i walk down that isle." she kissed him telling him she loved him with out saying a word." she played one hand on his chest the other on his cheek as she kissed him finally she said "i think its time for dylan to take a nap." she got up and went out side picking up the little boy and his new dog. she took them into dylan's room and laid them in the bed. they had fallen asleep in her arms.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top