Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 7 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:50 am

he smiled and kissed her " and I do because its ours "he said walking back with her hand in his "only if you want " he said knowing she would "I know it will go with dinner " he said knowing it would relax him and her before bed time he was looking forward this time waking with her and not having to rush off to work. Drawing close to the house he moved to hold her his arms wrapped around her waist as he kissed her deeply " Delilah , remember I love you and will do what ever you need both you and Dylan " he picked her up and walked to the back door carrying her over the threshold as he slowly placed her down he kissed her again never getting tired of how she felt.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:55 am

Delilah kissed him back then sat on the table in her normal seating with her feet touched under her and the dress pulled down over her knees so nothing showed just in case dylan woke up. "she smiled a little bit of tiredness in her own eyes. and dylan came out of his room rubbing his eyes sunny fallowing close at his heels. he climbed up on the table and the dog fallowed butdelilah was to tired to say anything she just pulled her son into her lap and held him close.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:45 am

Steven saw how tired she was and made dinner for them all sitting down he took her hand "you ok?" he asked " you look tired" he said watching Dylan and sunny . He made her get down from the chair explaining she was a dog and they were humans . she sat quietly waiting for scraps she'd get .

"Delilah maybe you should have an early night" he said "I'll behave " he said and looked at her worried as he dished up dinner for them he hoped he had not hurt her in any way .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:03 am

"YEah," Delilah said , "I"m fine i've just been up a long time. since about three or four am." she kissed him and got off the table sitting in the chair. "I'll be fine after a little nap," she whispered smiling at steven finding how he worried about her sweet and amusing. "But dylan is going back to sleep after he eats."
"but i'm not tired," Dylan said whining a little, "i wanna stay up and play with daddy," he said and gave sunny some food off of his plate.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:15 am

Steven looked at Dylan and sighed "Dylan I'll play with you tomorrow if you give me and your mum tonight " he said softly "we have two whole days to play in but I haven't seen your mum for along time" he looked at the boy and smiled as he ate his dinner "I'll tuck you in and read you a story if you want" he asked poring some lemonade for him and Delilah.

"Delilah, how about I run a hot bath for you, then a massage "he said softly hoping this would help her relax and sleep better .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:27 am

"okay," Dylan said happy enough with stevens promise of playing the next day. he finished eating his food then went back to his room and crawled into bed sunny fallowing him barking happily.
delilah smiled at stevens suggestion. then said "only if you don't mind joining me in the bath tub." she knew she would sleep better to night just having steven next to her. she kissed him then ate some of the food on the table infront of her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:00 am

Steven smiled as Dylan ate then headed out heback to bed then heard Delilah suggestion "I would love to " he said knowing it would garenttee she would be ok as to him she looked really tired . he finished his meal and placed all th e empty plates in the sink turning he moved to her kissing her as he then headed for the bathroom that joined there bed room , he added scented oils and candles around making sure it was perfect he even added some rose pestles to the water and stepped back .

Walking back out he sat where Dylan had been and took her hand in his " your bath awaits " he said softly to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:10 am

Delilah giggled then got up and pulled steven back towards the bath room with her and cloud and locked her bedroom door behind them. even though she didn't' realize it yet and she wasn't really starting to show delilah was a month pregnant from the first night she and steven and shared in the room she now stood in with him. it was possible she wouldn't realize it until after the wedding.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 7 Romantic-Bath-Ideas2

Steven walked with her to the bathroom standing as she locked the door he slipped off his shirt and turned to face her his arms snaking around her waist as he pulled her close to him "your way to tense" he waving his hands some soft music began to play around them "told you I was going to make you relax" he said smiling down at her "no hop in and i'll join you" he kissed her gently.

Last edited by Steven Walker on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:24 pm

delilah smile up at steven and kissed him lightly, "okay," she whispered then slowly undressed once again and got into the tub. this was relaxing though she would have never thought of it at first. she really did love steven she she knew he felt the same way about her and proved it every day. she smiled as she looked over at him happily
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top