Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 8 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Steven slipped in behind her and grabbed the sponge gently he began to wash and massage her shoulders gently then down her back and waist before he pulled her back to sit against him in the warm water the music drifting around them " relaxed yet Delilah?" he asked as he kissed her neck gently the sponge moving over her tummy gently .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:46 pm

"Very," Delilah murdered happily she closed her eyes listening to the music and love in the feel of stains hands moving over her body. she sighed quietly loving this moment. "i love you," she murmured fighting off the sleep just so she could spend a little more time with him that night. she leaned against him loving every moment.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:07 pm

relaxed his mind on nothing but her and he was happy to keep it that way Delilah, Dylan and he with Andrew and John . Andrew worried him but he knew he'd go too Robert should anything happen. He thought about the following week when John and Andrew would be home from school and they could get to know Delilah and Dylan. H e saw her trying not to fall a sleep and stood up "come on bed time " he said offering his hand and a warm fluffy towel to her with a smile .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:12 pm

"But," she whispered then gave up and took his hand standing up then wrapping up in the town. "I'm not ready to go to sleep." she whispered kissing him lightly on the lips. "Do we really have to go to sleep?" she asked looking up at him with sleepy looking eyes and a small smile on her face. "can i stay up just a few more hours?" she asked felling a little like a young child being their father to stay up and watch show that didn't come on until late.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Steven chuckled wrapping the towel around her waist "no we don't but you should lay down at least " he said picking her up and moving to the bed , gently he lay her down and lay with her feeling her warm skin against his "everyday will feel like this Delilah , pampered and loved " he lent over and kissed her " you still taste like honey" he said looking into her eyes lovingly as he kissed her all over her body pausing on one for several minuets before moving on.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Delilah smiled at him kissing him. feeling a small tingly burning sensation every place he kissed "hmm steven," She murmured and almost moaned quietly still fighting of the sleep that wanted to envelop her. she didn't want this moment to end. she felt wonderful when she was with him and knew that it was going to be a good marriage if every day was just like this.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Steven moved up to face her as he kissed her lip again he wanted to hold her close , rolling he puled her on top of him as he held her "Delilah are you really tired?" he asked rhe could see the sleep in her eyes as he caressed her head "we have tomorrow my love " he said softly even though he could feel his want growing for her with her warm body on his , he made a blanket cover both over them and looked into her eyes.

"I am all yours for three days plenty of time for me to make love to again" he said softly
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:09 pm

"A little," Delilah admitted " but i'm not ready to sleep you," she whispered "i want to spend a little more time with you," she whispered kissing him she could tell he felt the same way and smiled a little kissing him. "Please just once more then i'll be a good girl and go to sleep," she whispered kissing him lightly but passionately.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:27 pm

he moved her closer to him his hands resting on her hips he pulled the towel from around himself and her now laid under the blanket skin to skin and he sighed quickly rolling to be over her as he leant down to kiss her with passion , something he always felt around her slowly pulling the blaket over them both.

****FADE OUT****

Steven held her close to him dreaming of days just like they had filled with children and grand children playing on the warm beach where he was. He smiled in his sleep and sighed "Delilah I love you" he said softly gently the warm body next to him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Delilah cuddled into steven in a deep sleep, "i love you two," she murmured in her sleep. her arm around him and her head resting against him. she smiled as she slept and dreamt of their future together. there where a few more children and she and steven where cooking dinner her stomach swollen with another child.

Dylan had woken up early and sat in his room playing with sunny waiting to steven to get up. he couldn't wait for his new father to come play with him as he had been promised. he got up and ran to the closed bed room door which hid his mom and dad and frowned instead of opening it he ran back toward th living room and played in there with the puppy.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top