Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 11 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Steven looked at Dylan and then at Delilah "Im going on asumtions now" he said to her "Dylan if im right how would you feel about becoming a big brother?" he asked smiling slightly at Delilah that he was happy to think she was "third option I carry you threw to the couch and Dylan can play with Sunny" he sujested taking her hand in his and gently squeesing it as it for say in his heart he hoped it was not a bug and he would be a father again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Dylan smiled brightly "a big brother!?! Mommy's having another baby?" He said in an excited but confused way.
"Possibly," Delilah said smileing pretty sure it wasn't a bug. "I did pass out a few times in the beginning when i was pregnant with Dylan," She whispered to steven kissing him on the cheek. she to hoped it wasn't a bug though there was a possibility they where right. "you'd possibly have a little sister or a little brother." She kinda hoped it was a girl seeing as she had already had Dylan and then Steven had two boys already. it would be nice to have another human female in the family.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:14 pm

steven sat up on the bed next to her and smiled f inding hims elf looking forward to a daughter possible but what ever it was he'd be happy if she was "we'll know f or sure in several months then he chuckled "erm..after the wedding , nice timming " he said softing his hand resting on her tummy "so mummy is going to need a lot of rest and help" he said to him "big brothers held there little ones "he said smiling " you looking for ward to being a big brother?"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:22 pm

"Yes we will," Delilah said smileing warmly. "yes nice timing," she agreed now a little worried if she would be able to wear the dress or if her stomach would have grown to big or what.
"I'll help mommy," Dylan said smileing and nodded when steven asked if he was looking forward to being a big brother.
"Now i though we where going to play, "Delilah said "go on dylan Daddy and i will be in the living room in a minute to play with you." She said.
"Okay Mommy," Dylan said and ran out of the room after picking up some of the toys.
"Do you think if we did call a healer they could tell us something?" She asked quietly looking up at steven now wondering if she really was but delighted with the idea.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:49 pm

n't forgteven chuckled at Dylan "I haven't forgot Dylan" he said and watched as he ran into the living room "they should if your over a month" he said smiling " do you want me to send for one?" he asked softly leaning over to kiss her "if you are then no more whisky "he siad his hand gently rubbing his hand back and forth lightly.

He truly wanted to know his own stomah now fluttering with butterflies at the antisipation.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:47 am

Delilah smiled up at steven, "maybe, after dylan lays down for his nap after lunch." she said, "i don't think it would be good for him to see any one like a doctor or healer to be looking at me." she said then kissed him.
"mommy! daddy!" dylan called from the liveing room sunny barking with him.
"he's waiting," she wispered getting up to put some pants on.
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:29 am

Steven nodded and had to agree Dylan would worry too much "I'll send the owl requesting an afternoon" he said softly hearing Dylan's voice kissing her one last time he moved to let her up and smiled "I have to confess I hope its not Delilah Im not going to leave you"he said sof tly to her with a gentel hug he left to wait in the livg room wriinting the note he called an owl and sent it off .

"rembered something at work " he sid softly and sat with Dylan smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:43 am

delilah joined the two guys in the liveing room as she buttoned the last button on her shirt, "so what are we playing first?" she asked sitting on the harth which wasn't warm like it would be with a fire burning in it.
"we play this game," dylan said holding up a muggles kids gamed that delilah played when she had been dylans age. it was called chutes and ladders.
"ohh, thats a fun one." delilah replyed as she startedbto set it up.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Steven smiled " not played that for years " he said and smiled at her moving to hold Delilah against him as he smiled at her "feeling any better?" he asked as he kissed her lovingly as he saw Dylan set up the board for them to start the game . He was not sure of if he remebered just how to play it but he loved how being together as a family again felt.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:58 pm

"yeah wonderful," Delilah said smileing at steven. "So which piece do you want to be?" she asked holding up two little boy places. she had already picked the blond headed girl for her self. she looked over at the fire place then set the pierces down and started to make a small fire. once the fire lit the room delilah sat back down pulling stevens arms around her.
"Mommy goes first," Dylan declared passing the spinner to Delilah who spun a 5. she moved her piece to the space that didn't have a ladder nor a chute so stayed there and handed the spinner to steven.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top