Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 12 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:18 pm

steven smiled and watched her light the fire and he sighed happily as she pulled his arms back around her "any's fine with me " he took the dice and threw it, landed on a two and he moved onto the tail of a snake but he just staied put and handed the dice to Dylan smiling . He moved his hand back to around Delilah kissing her neck gently. He was anctiouse to know if she was , he rested his head on her shoulder his hand resting again on her tummy as he wathced Dylan throw the dice.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Delilah smiled as steven' s hand rested on her stomach. she placed one hand on top of his as she watched dylan happy that her son was happy. happy that everything would be alright now. she took her turn not really caring if she won or not. she always had fun just letting dylan win though he never noticed she wasn't moving the correct amount of spaces and she hoped steven wouldn't say anything about it when he noticed.
dylan giggled as sunny licked his face then his toes. "I think shes telling you your feet are dirty." Delilah said "what is she saying?" she asked steven.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Steven chuckled as Synny licked Dylan "shes saying you need to be cleaned , she thinks in dog terms " he chuckled and then he whispered to Delilah "I saw that " he said softly and kissed her knowing she'd done it delibrate to make Dylan happy and it mad him happy " maybe if you got a bath she'd follow " at that sunny looked up at him shaking her fur she lay down her ears covered by her paws and Steven laughed,
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:11 am

"yep some little boy gets to take a bath before lunch." delilah said then smiled at steven and put her finger over her lips as if to tell him not to tell dylan. "let me have my fun while i can." she whispered so only he could hear.
"no no bath," dylan said and got up hideing behind the sofa.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:05 am

Steven smiled moving her fingers he kissed her gently " go ahead i am not saying a word " he whispered to her . He turned to face Dylan when he said he would not get a bath and dive behind the couch , he shook his head and stood up "I'll get him" he said and moved to kneel down "Dylan if you don't get a bath you can't take your nap then I can't take you to see the foal" he said glancing back at Delilah.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:21 am

Delilah smiled at sreven. she moved to sit on the sofa and looked over the back, "i'm sure daddy told the foal that you were comeing and he would be sad you didn't come." she said
"but i dont want to take a bath,"dylan said.
"it's a hot bath or daddy could spray you with cold water from the hose."delilah said, "i think a bath wouldn't hurt as much."
"but," dylAN protested.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:40 am

Steven sat on the floor facing him "Dylan i realy don't want to spray you with the hose , and she is excited to meet you her mummy is too she wants to meet the man w ill take care of her foul" he said looking at delilah hoping it would bring him out from behind the couch "if you want I'll stay with you and we woun't make it too hot for you" he watched the space he had craled into and waited.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:54 am

dylan relized he didn't have much of a choice so he slowly came out. he stoped for a second his head and sholders "no, you stay with mommy," he said to steven a serious look on his face.
Delilah giggled as she watched dylan who waited for stevens reply and sunny licked his face happily. dylan couldn't help but giggle at sunny and try to push her away so he could regain his serious face.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:18 am

Steven breathed out when he came out , he smiled "well let me run the bath for you " he said and chuckled as sunny licked Dylan "she thought you would stay in there , she missed her play mate " he said "come on, starlights foal is still looking forward to meeting you " he said smiling "maybe Cara will be there with her pups , ow sunny will have to stay here , just for an hour once your nap is done , ok?" he said standing from where he sat . He smiled at Delilah lovingly then leand over and kissed her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:29 am

Dylan came out from behind the sofa and petted sunny as steved kissed delilah. he was satisfied with stevens andswer but up seat that he'd have to leave sunny behind. he already loved the little puppy even after a short day.
delilah kissed steven back knowing dylan was worried about her and thatwas his reson for wanting steven to stay with her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top