Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 13 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:57 am

steven looked at Dylan nd knelt down "Cara is a wolf , sunny is a young puppy she might upset Cara and you wouldn't want her hurt , i sure don't " he looked at Dylan as he knelt in front of him " its just for one hour then you can play with her " he said softly he accioed some things onto the living room floor " she has a bed and some chew toys to play with while were away , im sure your mom dosn't want her up on the bed " he smiled as sunny trotted over and picked up the bone squeeky toy , steven winced "I forgot that makes a noise"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:28 pm

"Okay," Dylan said still kinda sad but he understood why he had to leave sunny behind for an hour. he got up and watched sunny for a second then went towards his bed room to get a change of clothes.
Delilah went to go help him get out his clean clothes but fainted and regained consciousness quickly. she shook her head a little as if to clear it. she knew that steven would be worried and whispered "I'm fine." she stood up and continued to dylan's room brushing it off as if nothing had happened.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Steven watched as dylan moved and he saw Delilah go limp he dove to her wraping his arms around her waist but no sooner he ahd she opened her eyes "thats it im calling them Delilah we need to know whats going on" he said sitting her down on the couch , just then an owl arrived with a letter saying some one would be with them in ten minets and he sighed "well some ones on ther way " he said softly and sat back with her on the couch.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Delilah curled into steven, "I'm sorry," She whispered and kissed him on the cheek. she knew it wasn't her fault really but he was worried about her. she was still pretty sure it was just because she was pregnant but you could never be sure when the symptoms could mean a cold or the flu too. she didn't want him to worry but she knew he would any way.
Dylan got his clothes then went into the bathroom to take his bath. sunny had fallowed him as far as the bathroom door way then laid down in front of the closed door. waiting for dylan to get done.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Steven moved to the bathroom then turned back just as a young woman apeared smiling "well hello im jane from st mongos , you wanted a check up " she said smiling a she moved to delilah and sat faceing her , taking Delilahs hand held it for amoment and them placed her hand on Delilah's tummy nodding to her ten loking at Steven as she spoke again "Im guessing your the father ?" she said smiling as she faced Delilah "well your pregnat thats for sure , you'll need to come to the hospital so we can check y ou out further but they both seem fine , your about a month gone , any morning sickness or dizzyness?"

steven nodded "yes she has just today " he moved to hold her close to him as he waited for her words to sink in "did she just say both of them?" he asked .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Delilah sat there stunned as jane said that she was pregnant. she was wondering exactly what steven had asked. "I think she did," Delilah whispered, "by both you meant twins?" She asked she didn't know what else to say or how to respond by it. "he's definitely the father. their hasn't been anyone but him in over four years." she laid her hand on her tummy then looked up at steven. a small smile on her face. she had been right though hearing it aloud and the person saying it being about one hundred percent sure was such a shock she couldn't think of words, "I've been dizzy, some what. earlier this morning and a few minutes ago." she murmured.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Jane smiled "its to be expected at this early stage , rest and eat better your slightly under weight" she said and chuckled "and yes I said twins " she sarowing at theid smiling as she illied out a or her " this is your record bring it with you on your first visit , next week we can check you over and make sure the babies are growing just fine" she said and placed it infront of her , her hand rested on delilahs tummy " nice and healthy, but bed rest for now no over excershion and you'll be fine" standing she moved to the floo and left.

Steven sat holding Delilah close " twins thats...wow" he said and held her closer kissing her neck "I love you" he whispered smiling at her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Delilah watched as Jane left. she sat there quietly in stevens arms still not sure what to say. "twins," She murmured looking up at steven. she smiled slightly. "I love you too," she said quietly "I should probably go cheek on dylan." she then started to get up and walk to the bathroom. first she knocked on the door before going in.
"Im taking a bath," Dylan said.
"I was just making sure you where okay and cleaning every where," Delilah chuckled then went to sit down next to steven once again.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:20 pm

he smiled as he watched her move to the bathroom door he could not belive inside the woman he loved was two tiny children of his. this made him smile more as he moved to lay on the couch his mind s wiming with thoughts and dreams that they would be girls or aboy and a girl .

He looked up and smiled as she crossed back to him hw wrapped his arms around her and held her tight his hand brushing her tummy " Twins I can't belive it explains the dizzyness" he said "you do know now I will be thinking of you more " he kissed her neck.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:33 pm

"yeah it dose explain the dizziness." Delilah said quietly, "You don't have to worry. Dylan will be here, he knows what to do if anything happens and besides that i'm going to be fine." she leaned down to kiss him lightly, "we shouldn't run into to many problems until the third trimester any way. should we? and i can get my self to and from st. mungo's for cheek-up's and everything." sunny had fallowed Delilah back into the living room and was sitting on the floor by her feet.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top