Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 14 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:47 pm

he smiled and kissed her "I know Janet was the same with John but im still sending over one of my ranch hands to help out ,ok" he said softly "I don't want you doing any t hing that would hurt you, ll have to be extr careful with twins so Im told you'll show early nd may go into labure early too " he sighing "ok now I am being over protective " he said looking at her his hand brushed her hair from her face as he chuckled " my beautiful mommy to be and soon to be wif e who I love dearly" he pressed his lips to hers as he smiled looking up at her where he lay.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Delilah smiled down at steven "just a little," She said happy that he cared so much. "Like i said i'll be fine. focus on wore while your there. if something happens dylan and i'll call you. but until then relax just a little," she said then kissed him. "I love.." she was cut off by his lips pressing against hers, "you too," she finished as he looked up at her smileing, "do you think they will be boy's or girl's?" She asked quietly she'd be happy either way though loved the thought a baby girl would be nice.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Steven smiled at her when she said she loved him he loved her each time she said those words to him "I'll try but I can't promise anything " he said softly as he rolled her to side his hand resting on her tummy "I hope one is a girl and I hope she looks like you " he said smiling at her "she's have your hair and eyes" he said softly "and be as beautiful as her mum is right now" he kissed her again and felt like the whole world was smiling with him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:08 pm

"one can look like me only if the other looks like you," Delilah said quietly, "they should look like their father, the most handsome man in the world." she kissed him just as Dylan came out of the bathroom. he was wearing two different socks and his shirt was on backwards and in side out. he was headed for the door. when delilah saw this she giggled, "Now where do you think your going?" She asked
"Out side to play," Dylan said smileing at his mom and dad.
"come here for a minute then you can go out side to play," She said sitting up so she could fix his shirt. once she was done she said ," no go find two socks that match and put on your shoes."
"Okay," he said and ran off.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Steven smiled then chuckled as Dylan walked out his clothes like a typical four year old all bacckwards . he let Delilah sit up as did he and smiled " we'll have to wait about seven months " he said kissing her cheek as she redressed Dylan and told him to go get his shoes on "I think there just behind the door " he said chuckaling "I'd forgot just what it was like to have a four year old.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:18 pm

"Seven Months is a long time," she whispered as she laid back down next to steven. as dylan put his shoes on and ran out side to play. "you did promise you would play with him," she whispered just before he came back in side. "go play and i'll cook lunch." she said quietly after a while then got up to go in the kitchen. "what to make for lunch?" she asked her self.
"Come on daddy," Dylan said tugging on stevens hand "mommy said to come play."
delilah finally desided to make Spaghetti and meat balls with cheeses garlic bread and corn. she got out every things she would need and started to cook every thing.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Steven kissed her "yes it is but it will fly by" he said and felt Dyan tug his hand "ok ok im coming" he chuckled "ah so much energy I'd almost forgot " he said and stood up following Dylan out sidell smiling as he glanced back at Delilah picturing her in seven months her tuat firstmmy rounded and he still loving her as he had that first day in sparks when they ahd met .

He loked at Dylan and smiled "ok so what do you want to play Im all yours till lunch" he said grinning.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:57 pm

"I wanna play catch," Dylan said pointing to the two gloves and a ball that sat on a shelf next to the door. one was larger and the other smaller. the larger one is the one delilah normal used though it was a little big for her. the other was just the right size for Dylan's little hand. Delilah watched the two out the window and giggled as she waited for the water to boil so she could finish making lunch.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Steven loked at the two gloves and took them down passing one to Dylan he slipped one on his hand and smile at Delilah ing abck out away from any windows as he lightly threw the ball to Dylan to through and glancing at her as he waited for him to return it . He smiled thinking of her sat out side with two babies in cribs around her it had been something he had dreamed of now with Delilah it was coming true .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Dylan throw the ball back at Steven as he was looking at delilah.
Delilah pointed toward dylan and giggled not wanting steven to get hurt. Dylan was a young person but he had a good arm on him. she finished dinner then put it on the table. she went out and stood on the porch for a second watching them. she sat down on the step and smiled as she watched after a few minutes she said "Dinners on the table." she didn't want to interrupt their game but she had to or the food would get cold and spaghetti was never as good the second time.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top