Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 29 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:49 pm

steven felt her move but didn't open his eyes not till she climbed back in " you know milk will keep them awake " he said chukaling as he loked at her " sleep well?" he asked softly as she pulled his arm around her again he pulled her to him his hand rubbing her tummy as if massageing it gently as he kissed the nape of her neck wanting her to feel nothing but relaxed around him , something he did each time he held her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:05 pm

"It was all i could find," Delilah whispered, "I'm sorry for waking you." she cuddled into him "yeah, did you?" she murmured loving him more than ever. she kissed him on the cheek lightly. all the thoughts from earlier had gone away and she was finally released again. she laid her head nose to his as he rubbed her tummy and kissed her. " they where kicking. it woke me up." she smiled at him in the darkness. "should i go cheek on Dylan?" she asked hearing thunder which normally scared him half to death.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:50 pm

steven heard it and listened he kissed her one more time and slid out "we can do that togther " he said still wearing his boxers , he slipped on his jeans and waited for Delilah he heard it rumble again and a knock came at the door " steven one of the horses is out in the paddoc and won't come in " came a voice steven moved to Delilah and kissed her 2 I'll be right back I promise " he said slipping on his shirt and boots he paused at the doo and smiled at ehr then headed for the paddoc.

Out side eh saw the ligtning streek acros the sky and the small hosre out in the paddoc he slowly walked over talking soft to it it walked over to him resting its hed over his shoulder as he spoke a crash broke the moment as a tree was hit and fell close to him splinters flew threw the air he made her move to the barn but he felt one hit his shoulder but he ignored it making sure the horse was safe and he moved back to the house. stepping in he smiled at Delilah and sat down.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Delilah kissed him then watched him leave. she got up and went into dylan's room to see him sitting up in his bed hugging sunny. "mommy," he said tears streaked across his face. "aw honey why didn't you come into our room?" she asked going over and pulling him into her arms. "come on will go get some cookies and wait the storm out." she whispered carrying him into the kitchen. Dylan put his arms around delilah and lay her head on Delilahs shoulder. "its okay, it won't hurt you," she murmured as Steven came in. "steven whats wrong with your shoulder?" she asked worry on her face.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:19 pm

He took a deep breath and spoke softly " a tree was hit and I think a splinter , a large splinter went in" he said turning so she could see his houlder the shirt torn and bloodied " it looks worse than it is " he said but winced and held his arm " I need you to take it out " he said looking as Dylan " its ok I have had worse , the horse is safe" he said softly with a smile.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Delilah set Dylan down and summoned a first aid kit. she went over to Steven and looked over his shoulder quickly, " take off you shirt for me," she whispered ," or dose it hurt to much?" she didn't let him andswer but took his shirt off for him. "Dylan go get daddy a clean shirt." he ran off she hadn't wanted him in the room as she pulled the splinter out of Stevens sholder and cleaned and dressed the wound.

silently she put the first aid kit back as dylan retured with the shirt. "thank you honey," she said to dylan as she helped steven into the shirt. delilahs hands where shakeing a little and she sat down next to steven dylan climbing up in her lap.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Steven felt her take each splinter from his shoulder and smiled best he could " im fine " he saidlad when she dressed his shoulder , it hurt like hell but he was not going to admit it " that stump i'll get to removing it when the storm passes probably tomorrow " he said and took her hand in his " im fine and thank you Dylan this is my favorate shirt " he said and smiled at him and slipped his shirt on and buttoned it up.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:45 pm

" Why," Delilah whispered. hugging dylan with one arm as he leaned back against her his face buried in her hair "Your welcome," he mumbled to steven. "I told you we'd get cookies didn't i?" delilah whispered to Dylan who nodded. she stood up and handed him to steven who dylan hugged. delilah smiled at them then went and got three glasses of milk and Oreo cookies. "here you go," she whispered placing a glass infront of each of them and the cookies in the middle of them. Dylan looked over and took a cookie breaking it in half and licking the filling out.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:22 pm

steven looked at her " its the one I wore when i met you 2 he said grining . cubconshiosly he did as Dylan did with out thinking then he loked at Dylan and laughed at himself " I haven't done this since i was your age Dylan" he said dunking his oreo in the milk and then eating it still smiling " humm i for got how good these were dunked in milk" he smiled at Delilah and finished both the Orea and Milk .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Delilah giggled as she watched the two eat there cookies and drink their milk. she didn't touch the cookies but drank her milk. "I wasn't exactly asking about the shirt," she whispered. "I was asking why your acting like your not in pain. do you want me to get something to help with that?" she asked starting to get up and get a bottle of aspirin out of the bathroom. it was the muggle pain reliever and it always worked perfectly for her. before he answered she disappeared and then appeared with the small bottle. "here take two," she said
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top