Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 28 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:33 pm

steven held her closer " you can tell me " he said softly to her his mother smiling behid them " listen dear you go sleep its late and i know how exausted you must feel with everything going on " she said steven smiled " see my other knows a lot come on bed time for you and me , mum your room is secon on the right " he said seeing her nodd she picked up her bags and headed to it " i'll see you all in the morning dear and we can talk more " she said disapearing off to the room .

steven turned to face her " you ok , my mum can't be exasuting some times " he said softly as he walked her to the bed room door " she will talk the hind legs off a donkey given half the chance " he picked her up in his arms and sighed " delilah you are and always will be my one special woman and love of my life " he said walking in he placed her gently on the bed and stripped off , slipping under with her he held her close " tomorrow will be better "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:37 am

Delilah huged steven after his mother left. "i'm fine," she whispered in his ear as they walked down the fall. she curled into him when he picked her up. "i love you," she murmured closeing her eyes, but she didn't go to sleep just yet. she smiled loving the feeling of his arms around her. her eyes fluttered open when he laied her down. she smiled as she watched him undress. then cuddled into him when he laid down.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Steven smiled as he saw her looking at him " she likes you , you know" he said softly to her and smiled as he held her closer " don't be scared of her a pussy cat" he whispered and kissed her cheek with a sigh watching her and falling more inlove with her each second he looked at her he wished hte weding was closer but he knew he had to wait, he ahd his mother and he ahd the mother of his children there in his a rms and he was happy. There was nothing tht could make him happier at that moment " did i ever tell you that you look beautiful ?" he asked pulling her so she was molded against him as he held her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:25 pm

"I'm not scared of her," delilah whispered and giggled, "and a few more times couldn't hurt. " she smiled and kissed him lightly on the cheek. delilah laid her head neck to his as he eyes slowly drifted shut. soon they fluttered open again and she looked at steven. "i don't want to sleep, but the twins do," she whispered giggling quietly. she wasn't ready to go to sleep but she was so tired. "did i ever tell you how handsome you are?" she asked quietly.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Seven smiled as she kissed his cheek " I know and i'll be here when you wake " he said softly as he brushed some hair drom her face" yes you do , every time i see you smile " he said smiling at her " now rest " he said softly his heart feeling like it was over flowing with happyness for her and dylan and the twins inside her " I am nevr leaving your side delilah " he siad softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:40 pm

"Okay," Delilah said knowing she wouldn't win this one. she'd end up doing at steven wished and go to sleep. "I'm never leaving yours," she whispered silently adding, at least not of my own free will. she knew that if something happened and the only way to make his life wright again was to leave behind her life and family then she would do it. she cuddled into him and closed her eyes once again knowing that if he looked into them he would see she was worried about something. slowly she started to fall asleep.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Steven looked at her " you know, if you did I would die with out you Delilah" he said softly as he loked at her " you and Dylan " he siad holding her his head resting on her shoulder as he held her and sighed deeply " Delilah I am not the kind of man who gets cold feet if thats what your worried about and nothing will make me leave you and Dylan" he looked at her hoping what ever dark thought had entered her mind was now subdued she was his heart, his breath that kept him alive each and every day thinking of coming home to her and holding her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:01 pm

" that isn't a thing I'd ever worry about," delilah murmured, "i knew that from the beginning," soon she was snoring lightly as she had fallen asleep in his arms. she started dreaming about the future. she had always wanted a big family knowing how sad and lonely it could be having been an only child. with steven she'd Finlay have that. they had already started their family. a smile grew on her face as she dreamt. in her dreams the twins where running around and playing with dylan but they where older and there was another child or two with them, possibly friends or something.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:12 pm

steven smiled feeling her sleeping against him " me nether deliah , me nether" he said softly as he slowly fell a sleep himself his arms still holding her , he saw the smile on her face and smiled himself as he drifted asleep dreaming of her in his arms and the twins pkaying with Dylan who himself had children around him and a blond young girl who looked at him as he looked at Deliah.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:18 pm

The twins started kicking and woke delilah up. she slowly got up as not to wake steven and went into the kitchen looking for something to drink. she took the milk out and powered herself a glass. she took a sip as she went back towards the bed room she sat back down on the bed and finished drinking her milk before setting the glass on the bed side table and laying down again. she pulled Steven's arm around her as she cuddled into him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top