Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 27 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:40 pm

steven nodded and smiled to her but it was then he heard the sound of aperating and drew his wand , moving from her he moved to the back door and opened it quickly he wand was now pointed at.." MOM!!" he said suprised " your not due till next week " he said as a slender woman walked in to the house.

"Steven come on you think after al this time im not going to come and se the woman who actually made you happy after Janet , give me some credit " she smiled warmy at Delilah and Dylan " hi im Wilma Rose Walker " she saw Dylan and smiled " you must be , Dylan My arn't you a big boy" she said and saw steven rol his eyes standing she waved her hand and her bags walked in " Delilah you have a realy nice house , much like my own " she said and moved to face her " I came early, when steven told me you were getting married it got me curiose , but now I see that you both are very happy"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Delilah had picked up Dylan when steven went and opened the back door. she felt a little relived when steven said mom and relaxed a little setting the boy down by her side. she smiled warmly at the older lady that walked into the door "Hello Mrs. Walker," she replied quietly and put her hand on Dylan's shoulder. "yeah I'm dylan" Dylan said staying close to him mom not sure who the lady was. "i try to keep it clean," delilah murmured. she picked up Dylan once again and he laid his head on her shoulder. "you tired?" she asked him and he shook his head no. delilah giggled and said "its nap time for the little boy." she said "excuse me." she walked back to dylan's room and tucked him into his bed. she kissed him on the head then went back to the kitchen.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:08 am

steven walked over to his mother " mom you wern't suposed to come yet " he said but Wilma just fussed over him " stevie when had I ever done what you wanted " she said and chuckled " besides shes a good woman and her son is cute as a button " she said and cuckled " now take my bags to my room so that i can spend some time with my future daugter in law" she said smiling at him as she saw Delilah walk back out. Steven walked over carrying to large bags and kissed her " she doesn't bite, well at least i don't think so " he said cuckaling as he then moved to the spare toom placing down the bags on the bed.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:25 am

" Do you want something to drink?" Delilah asked Wilma as she watched Steven walk out of the room. she knew steven would love some coffee and she out some on. she fixed her self a glass a water as she waited for Wilma's reply and waited for steven to turn. she was slowly thinking of some names for the twins then started to wonder if Steven had told her about them yet. though there was no way in hell she was going to ask in front of her, or ask her herself.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Wilma walked over and slipped on the kettle smiling at her " so how are they " she asked smiling " he told me, I hope hes treating you and dylan ok " he said smiling as she pored out three cups of coffee she picked up the milk jug " milk, suger, i know steven likes his black with two sugers?" she made his and then pored one for her self " honey steven will not see any harm come to you or Dylan who I might add is a cute as a button" she sid chuckaling.

Steven walked back into the kitchen and looked at both concerned " you haven't told her about that incident when i was ten did you?" he asked his face a picture as he rembered him running in with a crab attatched to his swim trunks " hey that crab was big, at the time and his pincer left a mark in a place i do not want known." he chuckled as she picked up his cup moving to beside Delilah and kissing her " he went out as soon as his head touched the pillow " he whispered to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:56 pm

"they are doing wonderful," Delilah said smileing at her "and i can make my own." she took one of the cups of coffee and put like four cubes of sugar in it and stirring before taking a sip. "he has already proved that a few times." Delilah murmured smileing as steven came back in the room. "no she didn't tell me about that incident.. but it sounds interesting. Tell me more." Delilah said giggling at the thought of a ten year old steven and a big crab. she kissed him then leaned against the counter smileing.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:25 am

steven blushed and moved to hold delilah tiht " you so don't want to know " he said softly but his mother chuckled " I'll tel you when hes not around dear " she said and winked at steven who lay her head on delilahs shoulder som what embarassed that she would tell that story.

Wilma smiled and moved to Deliah " so tell me delilah what cought your eyes abought steven , his charm his dashing good loks or like his father his cooking skills ?" she said grining at her " or was he just good in bed"she laughed as she saw the open mouth of steven.

"Mother " he said sounding like a small boy again as he could not belive what she had asked delilah" ok i can not belive you asked her that " .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:27 am

Delilah giggled as she watche the two. "I really do want to hear that story." she whispered trying to avoid Wilmas question that had actully embaressed her some. "well he was nice and undeerstanding.." she started to say, "oh what am i saying. it was love at first sight. i use to have trust ishiues and i felt like i could trust him from the start, and dylan fell in love with him. he took my breath away." she said her eyes gleaming as she talked about the day they meet. she leaned into steven and smiled which faded quickly when she relized that she should have had a relation ship with her parents like steven did his mom.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:34 pm

steven smiled and held her he saw her smile fade and sighed "Dalilah stop worrying, think of my mother as yours and it grabbed my..." he said pointing downwards " i was running arund with this cram holding on and me screaming mum managed to get it to let go but i had to sit for an hour with ice down my speedo's " he whispered to her then kissed her neck " and it was love at fist sight for me too Deliah, I still feel the same as I did that day " he smiled and looked at his mother who grinned at them both.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:22 am

Delilah giggled as steven told her the story. she leaned aginst him. "i wasn't worrying i was wishing i could hhave my mother tell you embarroussing storys from my childhooh. now they only one who could possibly do that is Clayton." she said quietly. "i still feel the same way too" she murmured. and lay her head on his sholder. "but he'll never be able to tell those and i wont at least not those i remember." she yawned and took a sip of her coffee."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top