Sand and Snow - Page 83
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 83 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 83 of 98 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 90 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 83 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Cassidy say smiling and listening as Brian and Steven were told off for talking shope at the table by Robert she was more relived when her cheese cake finally made it to the t able . Taking some she was plesantly suprised by the fresh taste and it went well with the peppermint gelato michael had made and she smiled eating every bit.

she sat back as Angus brought out the gifts hoping she would like hers it had been a last minet thing on her part and she so hoped Kate would like it.

Sand and Snow - Page 83 Cassidysgift
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:43 am

Kate loved the picture that Cassidy had somehow found and had framed so beautifully. Brian and Khaat gave Kate a spring outfit of designer clothes that Khaat knew Kate ahd beenlooking at. Khaat had also bought her mother some handmade scented candles, some lavender bodywash, and some special perfume designed even for her. Angus had bought her a very pretty bracelet that had been handmade by a local artisan. Michael had bought her a case of a very rare, vintage French white wine.

Then she watched her father give his gift to her. it was an amazing necklace--one of a kind. It was gold, and diamonds and a beautiful triangular opal that had the colors of tropical waters. It was just exactly to Kate's tastes. She was delighted with everything she had been given.

Spoiler:

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:13 am

Steven woke the next day to the sun poring in threw a crack in his curtains " some one put that blasted sun out " he yelled " its too dang early" he wanted to stray there the party had been great and he crashed around 3 in the morning after talking to Robert about the fence again. He noticed Cassidy turned in early it didn't bother him too much he knew she was n't a a party person . sighing he dragged himself up from the bed and into the shower to wash.

Cassidy had gone up to be early because she wanted to make every one breakfast to show Angus she was eager to help and learn she was tired of fighting with every one and now just wanted to get along. she now busied herself in the kitchen fresh squeezed juice sat on the table with hot banana bread toast she now cooked eggs bacon beans assuages and tomatoes she would setting each on the table that she had laid and thought each could take what she wanted she also laid on cereal for those who didn't want the cooked breakfast , each item was grilled or poached a healthier way of cooking.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:25 am

Brian had been up early. He hadn't slept well. His knee bothered him. This was the day Robert had planned to operate on his knee, and while it wasn't the surgery that bothered him, he was bothered, in fact, by being in St. Mungos himself. He didn't like it. And he didn't like leaving Khaat, not even for part of a day.

An owl landed on the windowsill, and Brian made his way there and took the note from the owl's talons. It wsa from Robert. It read, very perceptively, "Now that you have been awake all night stewing, get your breakfast and meet me at St. Mungos in one hour. Don't be late. I'm a busy man this morning. Khaat will be fine while you're gone. Robert" Brian sighed, crumpled the note and tossed it away. How was it that Robert always seemed to know?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:15 am

Steven walked down grabbing a mug of coffee as he stretched a he walked he saw brain obviously looking bothered and sighed " morning Brian " he said omitting the how did you sleep as he knew for him to be up this early he probably didn't. " anything wrong?" he asked blowing across his cup and sat down giving a yawn as he did he took a sip and founds the rich aroma only surpassed by the taste " ah Robert does it again " he said and smiled taking a drink.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:41 am

"How does he always know these things?" Brian sighed, frustrated.

"Do you honestly think you're that difficult of a book to read?" Angus frowned. "Between the surgery itself and your fear of leaving Khaat, you've been a nut about it since Robert said he had to do it. You need to get ahold of yourself, my friend. Robert has operated on you more than anyone else he's ever practiced medicine on. You two used to do this sort of thing in Paris like most people take tea breaks, and you never thought a thing about it."

"Things are different now," Brian said.

"I know," Angus said. "You're a dad now, and you're Khaat's partner. That does make a huge difference now."

"I'm also solely responsible for her safety and the safety of my daughters!" He snapped.

"No," Angus said firmly. "you're not. Not at all. You still work for Robert. Robert is responsible. Not you. You work for him. Stop forgetting that. And she'is not without some fighting skills of her own. Furthermore, she's not alone. And you wont be gone all day. Sit down and eat before it gets cold. Or before you get Robert angry because you're late."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:55 am

Steven stood up and walked over " Angus is right, theres me , jack jess and Cassidy long with a dozen or more men out side " he said " we'll make sure not even an ant can get in with out a body search" he said taking a sip from his cup again " besides jack and jess should be coming to day " he said looking at both of them and as if on cue both jack and jess walked up to the door both smiling.

Jess pushed open the door and smiled " good morning gentle men " she said and looked at Brian " shouldn't you be at st mongo's ?" she said and saw Steven moving she hugged him and smiled at Angus " good to see you again, hows the training for chef coming?" she asked

jack just looked at them both just happy to be back here among friends " hay, usual lock down tight situation?" he said taking a deep breath " hum" he said " Roberts been here and Kate must be serious" he looked at both men.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:05 am

"No," Angus said. "Robert's not been here. He just sent an owl already to tell Brian not to be late for his surgery today. Come sit and eat."

At that moment, Khaat came downstairs. She had chosen some leggins and a long printed tunic overtop. She was concerned that perhaps she still might not look the best in leggings, but the clerk in the store said she looked fine when she had bought them.

"Good morning," Angus smiled, going over to her. He handed her a mug of coffee and helped her to the table. "You left your stick upstairs again, didn't you?"

"I want to be without it," she sighed.

"Soon. Just not yet. Come eat with Brian. He's got the heebies this morning," Angus said.

"Why?" Khaat frowned. "If he's lucky he'll be back by lunch." She looked at him and as she got close to him, she reached out and headslapped him in the back of the head.

"What was that for?" Brian frowned as she sat down beside him.

"For stewing that much about me. You didnt' sleep all night long." She looked at Steven and Jess and Jack and Angus. "I take it that we can spare him for half a day without setting the house on fire, can't we?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:16 am

Steven chuckled as did jess and jack but it was jess who spoke. " ow i think so" said jess smiling at her " its good to see you up Khaat " she said moving forward to lightly hug her " your healing nicely" she said and sat close to her but not too close as to intrude on Khaat and brain space.

Jack looked around and nodded " must be an after smell " he said " ok patrol for me , back soon honey" he lent over and kissed jess then with his hand caressing her cheek he slowly left to walk the woods and area till dinner.

Steven moved to the open doors and looked out over the gardens and saw Cara and her pups playing in the warming sun he smiled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:25 am

Brian ffinally relented, finished his breakfast and headed off to St. Mungos to meet Robert.

"You know, I should have gone with him," Khaat said. "He'd have certainly never let me go alone."

"We can go and wait if you like. We can take you to your office. Steven and I could take you and you could wait in your office. That might be the safest place for you to be and for him to be able to do this without being rattled that you're in the building," Angus said. "That is, if Cassidy and Jess and Jack don't mind taking charge of the house and the kids for a couple of hours."

"I really would like to go," Khaat said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 98 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 90 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top