Sand and Snow - Page 90
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 90 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 90 of 98 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 94 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 90 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:30 am

Steven sighed and drank his coffee " as long as she learns something and comes back better " he said softly as he blew across the cup top as he looked at them both and thought back to his duel he'd learned not to underestamate Robert and such was a stronger man for it he hoped inside she would see that too and acept it making her stronger inside and out . He placed his cup down as he saw Jess and jack walk in smiling as thety talked to each other.

Jess looked at Khaat as she spoke about teh villa and smiled " sure its fine with me " she said jack holding her hand gently as she stood with him " yeah not a problem" he awnsered.

Steven smiled and nodded " its ok with me " he said now with his arms across his chest and a smile on his face.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:49 am

"So what are we waiting on?" Angus asked. "Let's get the girls and lets go. I'll go pack their bags." He flicked his wand to start the kitchen to clean itself following breakfast and then headed upstairs.

"I'll go put a few things in a bag for us too," Khaat said. "Anybody else need to run home and grab a few things? Swimsuits? Changes of clothes? Now is the time if you need to go." She went upstairs to pack a few things for her and Brian for the day.

"She's right," Brian said. "And I think I could hold down the place long enough for you all to go if you want to go grab a few things. It should be warm enough now for you to use the beach if you want. I'd take us out when we get there, but I don't think Robert would approve so soon after my surgery.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:30 am

jack and jess chuckled , jack mumbled a few wordsa and two bags apeared ready packed along with a smaller one that ppeared on jess's lap " ow thanks jack I forgot about those " jess grined and kissed him " my makeup and jewlery , got to look my best " She said ad smiled at them jack shook his head and chuckled " ok were ready brian" he said " having kids it dosn't take us long to pack" he beamed at steven who smiled abck knowing he knew just how they felt.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:41 am

Angus came back downstairs with an oversized diaper bag on his shoulder and a baby in each arm. Khaat followed with a bag over her shoulder as well.

"So how much did you pack, Khaat?" Brian couldn't help laughing. He knew how she usually packed.

"I behaved myself," Khaat announced proudly.

"That would be a first," He said, standing up, balancing on his crutches.

"I'm ignoring that," Khaat said. "Bring the girls, Angus, would you?" She took Brian's arm and portkeyed out to the living room of the villa in Tuscany. But she purposely made it a bit tougher for him to land on his feet. She was determined that he wasn't going to find it easy to deal with. She watched him stumble, his crutches clattering to the floor. She used her wand in order to keep him from reinjuring his knee.

He ended up falling on his behind on the floor. He looked up at her scowling. "You did that on purpose," He said.

"I did?" she asked innocently. His scowl only became deeper at her. He had deserved it, and they both knew it, though, so he wasn't going to stay angry with her for long.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 am

Jack and Jess aperated with her and apeared to see Brain on the floor on his butt jess could not help laughed while jack tried not to but ***** just the same at him , jess smiled at Khaat and moved to her side " humm nice form shame about the landing though" she said grinning down at him hoping every one would see the funny side to it .

steven appeared with a baga over his shoulder and chuckled " wow you missed the seat there buddy" he said chuckaling " ahow beter watch what i say might be me next time 2 he said smirking as he stepped back away into the coridoor and the bed rooms he found his easily and placed his bag on the bed.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:23 am

Angus arrived with the girls and looked at Brian sitting on the floor, the crutches askew. "Did you forget how to land?" he asked.

"She did it on purpose," Brian said.

"Then you must have deserved it," Angus shrugged. He put the babies on the floor. "Here. Go get Daddy."

Both girls started to babble and try to talk at the same time to Brian and started crawling to him. He forgot about being angry and decided to stay right where he was and play with the girls so long as they didn't crawl on his bad knee.

Angus went upstairs taking the baby bag and Khaat and Brian's bag, along with his own. He came back downstairs and set about making a nice tall pitcher of iced tea and ordering groceries for the day for them all. He sent the grocery order out to his brothers to bring to them. He promised them they would have the fresh foods within the hour.

Khaat decided she was going to take a walk on the beach. Brian reminded her to take her walking stick and to not go far. She agreed and headed for the beach.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:33 am

jack moved iwth jess to a room and smiled holding her around ehr waist as she held hima round his neck he kissed her softly and smiled " come on this is for later " he said jess nodded and kissed him gently as she then tok his ahnd and moved back down " ow can I come?" she asked khaat "I love the beach " she said transphigering ehr clothes into a two pice in black with a matching sarong. jack looked up at her in the suit and whistled jess blushed " hay only you get awway with that " she grinned at him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:44 am

"Sure," Khaat said. "I just want to feel some of that warm sand under my feet. Maybe a little of the Mediterranean across my feet. I don't want to go far. Nice suit."

"Did you pack your suit?" Brian asked.

"I am not wearing a suit," she frowned. She was far too self conscious of how thin she was to wear a suit.

"I happen to like that little figure in a bathing suit," Brian flashed her a quick grin. "Allow me." He flicked his wand and transfigured her clothes to a fushia colored suit with some beautiful flowers--a copy of one she had admired in a magazine--and a lovely coordinating sarong tied around her waist. "Now," he told her, "Go enjoy yourself."

She knew Brian was merely refusing to allow her to stay in her shell, and as uncomfortable as she was, she also appreciated him for making her reach beyond what she was comfortable with in order to get past her own insecurities. It was necessary.

"Shall we?" she looked at Jess.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Jess smiled " jack chose it for me, with jefferys sujestion, he always said i should not be afraid to try new things " she said and winked at jack smiling as she took Khaat by the arm " hey nice choise Brian, it realy suits you Khaat " she said and lead her down to the beach grabbing two towels that Jack threw to her as she then moved down to the beach " ow boy this feels wonderful , the sun on my skin " she said laying dow the towel and laying on it she lay the other one down for Khaat.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:11 pm

"It does feel good," Khaat said. She wateched Jess lay out the towel. "Thanks. I like the sand under my feet too," She stretched out on the towel and let herself relax. That didn't happen too much anymore. But it was part of why they'd bought the villa. It had beach on three sides and a beautiful yard and garden. It was a place that still, despite all the trouble she had seen here, felt peaceful to her. She really could see herself someday retiring here, leaving the British rain and cold behind and going to the warmth of the Meditteranean coast. If the trouble that plagued her life left her long enough for her to grow old and perhaps maybe even enjoy some grandchildren or great grandchildren.. Most days that didn't even seem like a remote possibility for her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 90 of 98 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 94 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top