Sand and Snow - Page 89
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 89 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 89 of 98 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 93 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 89 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Cassidy looked at both men " yes sir" she said and moved to the kitchen and started to dish up the breakfast for every on placing steven, jack, jess, brians and every one elses on the table she even pored out the orangejuice into a large pitcher and placed it on the table " thats everything " she said looking at Angus as she pored out another cup of coffee and slid it across to him poring se cond for her self but said nothing.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:57 pm

"Thank you," Angus said. "Sit and eat. You're going to need your fuel today just to keep up with him."

"Hey, I might be old but..." Robert began.

"I know. You might be old but you're speedy," Angus laughed.

"Eat, Cassidy. You look like we've sentenced you to prison. For goodness sakes. I thought you enjoyed training," Robert frowned.

"Cassidy," Brian said. "If you don't want to go, you don't have to. No one is going to make you. What exactly is the mood about this morning?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:11 am

she looked at Angus and Robert " huh, ow no, no mood, I just feel foolish over yesterday and ..." she gave a sigh " and over everything that hapened, I saw yesterday just how strong you all were , especialy brian and it.. it made me realise what a fool i was and have been acting " she said and drank her coffee looking at them both she looked at brian "I never took him for what he was, a strong leader" and she looked at Robert I am honered to be training under you "she said picking up some toast and eating it.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:20 am

"Then you've learned a huge lesson already," Robert smiled. "Apology accepted. But we still need to train you how to be more secure with yourself as a team member. They make this training thing out to be hellacious. I only do that to Brian. He's different."

"He makes my training different, Cassidy," Brian said, "because I have lives in my hands all over the world. Literally. I refuse to ask anyone to do anything I couldnt' do myself. And I will be as skilled as I know how to be."

Angus looked at Cassidy to tell her that there was far more to the story than Brian was telling. He looked deliberately at Robert to try to silently tell her to ask Robert later about the rest of the story when she and Robert got the chance. There was more to Brian than met the eye.

"What are you doing?" Brian frowned at Angus. "Is there something going on between you and Cassidy or you and Robert that I don't know about?"

"Me?" Robert frowned. "Did you get hit on the head in Paris last night? Or are you overdue for it?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:54 am

Cassidy couldn't help smile as she saw the look and mouthed "ah" into her cup and looked at Robert when Brian said was something going on btween herself and Angus she looked at him. " no way, not unless you call freindship something. " she said looking at angus then to Robert finaly to brian " I need to tell khaat thanks for yesterday do you think shes up yet, or will you tell her i said thank you" she said holding her cup gently in her hand as she loked at them all a smalla smile still on her lips as she now understood the power she saw in each man she was small compared to them yet she knew inside some where Robert would help her be apart of the team.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:27 am

"Alright," Robert said when he finished his breakfast, "You have your orders, you lot. A few last things. Don't let Brian do any heroics today. Don't let Khaat get stuck in that office doing paperwork all day. Keep them in the house, keep them safe. If Khaat does get through all that paperwork and needs more, then one of you goes to St. Mungos to Hannah and takes the attache with you. She will change the work in the bag and give you another bag of work for her. But I don't want her overdoing it either. They're to eat 3 well balanced meals, and Khaat is not permitted to play with her food. She has to actually eat it. They are allowed to go the gym, but Brian has to not use his knee or go in the pool. Neither of them can overdo it. And if you have ANY problems, call for backup with your medallions immediately. Got all that?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:53 am

cassidy finished her breakfast and went to get her bag she returned to stand with Robert hoping the training would work and help her get into the team thinking she actually saw robert like a father figure and sighed she knew now she ahd been wrong in how she had seen them all and she knew she was way down the pekking order and had to follow orders given till she earned there respect. " well im ready sir" she said facing him with her bag held tight in her hand .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:22 am

"Then," Robert said, finishing his last sip of tea, "we'll be off." He went over and kissed Khaat. "Take care of Brian, would you, my dear?"

"I will, Daddy," she said.

"I think you can handle it from here."

"I would hope so." He went back to Cassidy and reached for her hand. 'Our first stop is Paris. We need to make sure their concealment spell keeps them hidden from Burke and Gelding." He portkeyed him and Cassidy out.

Khaat sighed and took a sip of her coffee. "I do hope that works out alright," she said.

"Her training?" Brian asked.

"Yes."

"I'm sure it will. Your father very rarely loses a recruit, and if anybody can help her feel more comfortable in her own skin, its him. You know, you really don't have to do paperwork today."

"Are you bribing me with something?" she asked.

"The thought did cross my mind," Brian smiled. "Actually, I was thinking of us all buzzing over to the villa for the day or over to Angus's yacht. Just for a few hours. Why couldn't we?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Cassidy walked over to Robert and took his hand in hers. She wondered how things would be with Robert she ehard him mention Paris and nodded " yes sir " she said gripping the bag tighter as she felt the pull from his aperation move her with him Sh wqanted to stay but she also knew how important it was that she feel comfortable and right now she didn't right now she felt lost inside now that the man who had kept her anger going was no more.

Steven looked at Khaat and sipped his coffee " She did make a good coffee" he said taking a second sip nd sighing " he won't be too hard on her will he?" he asked looking at them both he didn't know how Robert operated with some one like Cassidy nor would handle her moods.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am

"She'll be fine," Brian said. "If she can keep up with his workout routine and the dueling practice."

"He won't work her as hard as he does you," Khaat told Brian.

"No. That's true. He won't," Brian admitted. "He saves that for me."

"That's because he loves you," Khaat laughed, kissing Brian's cheek.

"Sometimes I wish he loved me just a little less if that's the case," He laughed.

"No, you don't," Khaat challenged him. "You need every bit that he has to offer you."

"You're right, as always," Brian said. "That's why I love you. So, what do you think? Back to my original question. Should we go to the villa for the day?"

Khaat looked at the others. "Would that work out for you all? Just until after dinner tonight?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 89 of 98 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 93 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top