Sand and Snow - Page 98
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 98 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 98 of 98 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 98 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:08 pm

jess chuckled and nodded at Brian's words " yeah, melted chocolate is only good as decoration or in cooking is n't that right Angus " she said loking at him as she spoke again." but for eating i like mine hard and solid" jess blushed bright red at the sound of what she had just said " ow my, sorry guys that sounded so wrong " she said and laughed lightly as jack wrapped his arms around her to aperate her back to the ranch. He shook his head and kissed her softly and chuckled as he aperated her back .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Khaat didn't say anything at Jess's mispeaking. It had been an honest mistake. She let it go. They went out into the alley by the shop and Angus and Brian apparated Khaat back to the villa. Angus took the shopping bag to the kitchen. He had seen Brian's purchase and knew it needed special care--and no peeking.

Brian sat down on the sofa and put his aching knee up on the sofa. Khaat sat down with him, leaning back into his chest, laying her head against his. He sighed contentedly and wrapped his arms around her. "Can we just stay here forever?" she asked him.

"We have a couple of little girls that would miss us," he smiled.

"Well, we could bring them," she said.

Brian knew exactly what was going on with her. She was a woman in love. She didn't want anything in her life but him. Nothing but him. That was part of being in love. She didn't want anything to interrupt that. She was feeling like all she could do was to live on their love alone. And he was glad she felt like that. They both knew it wasn't realistic, but he was glad that she was happy, despite all the nonsense that happened to them on a regular basis, she was happy. That was all that mattered to him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:24 pm

jess moved out of his arms straight to the smiling as he placed the chocolate in the fridge so it would reharden if it had started to soften , she smiled at Angus and cassidy then moved to the living room to sit with Jack who faced Briaqn and Khaat where she sighed happy to see them as they were , very much in love with each other she snuggled into jack feeling the same way about him even after such a long time married and three kids.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:41 pm

"You dont' have anything else you want to do?" he asked Khaat.

"No," she said. "I have everything I need right here."

"So, are you saying you could be happy anywhere?"

"No. I can be happy with you," she kissed his cheek. He smiled.

"Boy can I tell you're a judge," he laughed. "You're very specific, arent' you?"

"I have to be."

"Well, maybe we should go out and enjoy the sun on the terrace, then."

"I'm fine right here where I am," she said. "I just want to enjoy being here with you and with our friends. That's all I want."

"Alright."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Jess smiled and sighed loving the comfort jack awarded her right at that moment . She ahd felt comfortable in his arms but now they seem to wrap her in his shrength and security something she had longed for and now found. she kissed Jacks cheek and smiled .

Jack felt her kiss and turned to face her " what was that for hay" he said grining down at her " not that im complaining or anything" he said and kissed her back gently and smiled l;ovinly at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:26 pm

The afternoon slipped by all too quickly, and Khaat was deeply saddened to see the sun set. Normally, a seaside sunset was beautiful and serene, and it was a special time of the day that she enjoyed. But she knew after dinner they would need to leave to go back home. She went outside alone onto the terrace to watch the sun go down.

Brian felt his mood as clearly as he did his own. He let her alone for awhile and soon, he went out with her. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her cheek from behind her. "Why are you so sad?" he whispered into her ear.

"I dont' want to go home. Not tonight, not ever," she said softly.

"We can come every weekend if you like. Its just a portkey away. We could come here just for dinner anytime we want."

"Then why do we come so seldom?"

"Okay, so that means we need to fix that. I get it," he smiled. "I will. I promise. We can come a lot more often."

"I really would like that."

"Okay. Its as good as done. Now, come enjoy the wonderful shrimp dinner Angus is making for us," he said. "I hate eating alone."

"Okay," she managed a smile.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Jess smiled as she sat with jack she was reading and he was drinking a coffee watching the flames in the fire as he drank one arm around her as she rested against in relaxed and with out any stress she had camlbed down after an hour alone with jack to shower and other thngs now wearing jeans and alarge white warm jumper she sat reading " jack why don'twe move out here" she said out of the blue.

Jack looked at her and placed his cup down on the table " ok what brought this on ?" he asked turning to face her as he looked downn in to her eyes.

Jess put her book down and sat up to face him " its quiet hardly any stress perfect for the kids, i know the twins would love it on the beach and they could play with abbey and Dackota" she said seeing the smile that slaowly crept on his face.

Jack listened and thought himself it was a good idea but he let her continue before he kissed her to quiet her down " jess I agree its perfect , steven already has a place here, clean air is what our kids need" he said and had the wind knocked out of him as she jumped up and kissed him hard, he chuckled.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Khaat looked back in the house and saw Angus setting a large platter of handmade pasta with grilled shrimp and garlic butter on the table. He had a beautiful caprese salad on the table already, and a huge loaf of crusty, toasty garlic bread. It was rustic, and it smelled incredible.

"Come on," Brian kissed Khaat softly. "I'm starving. We can come back any time you want, you know. We do have to go back though. After dinner."

"I know," she said. He took her hand and led her into the house. Angus looked up and his eyes met hers.

"Oh come on," he laughed. "You aren't leaving here forever. Why don't you start spending some weekends here now that its getting warmer. Surely you can stand England Monday through Friday, right?"

"Keep telling me, Angus," Khaat sighed. "Keep telling me."

"If I have to," he laughed. "Come eat. I think you'll like this."

"I'm sure I will," she said. Angus called the others to the table.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 98 of 98 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98

View previous topic View next topic Back to top