Sand and Snow - Page 96
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 96 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 96 of 98 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 96 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:14 am

jess moved to the older childrens department picking up some trousers for jacob and a nice dress for Katlin with several pairs of trousers and tops for both she ahd not realized how they ahd grown since she was aq way and all ther clothes looked like they would burst out of them , she spotted seebral sandels and shoes and bought them too now satified she ahd everything she looked at Jack. "ow no, im fine all my things still fit " he said and took a step back but he spotted a nice tee shirt and jeans and smiled picking them up " though it couldn't hurt to thin a few down and ad new " he said and jess laughed " and I thought this would be hard " she said looking at Angus and Khaat.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:38 am

When Khaat was done, she produced Brian's muggle credit card and signed it as Mrs Brian Quinn, something she had gotten used to when he had added her to his credit card. It was a sizeable purchace but it went through easily.

"Can we go stop at one of the sidewalk cafes and get some really good Italian coffee? There's nothing quite like it," Khaat said.

"It's a lot like espresso," Angus looked at Jess and Jack. "Its really super strong. There aren't a lot of people who can drink it straight unless their used to it because its so strong. But the cafe I'm thinking of serves good lattes and also serves good tea if you don't like Italian coffee. Khaat, wait here with Jess and Jack and I'll take your purchases to the car." Khaat knew full well that there was no car. She knew that they had apparated, and the mention of the car was Angus's code for taking her purchases back to the house for her.

"How about making a cell phone call to Brian to come and get measured while you're at the car?" she asked, responding back in code.

"Will do," he said. "You're in charge til I get back, Jack." Angus left taking endless armloads of packages with him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:23 am

jess stood with Khaat watching as Angus moved away " that coffee sounds realy strong " she said " i think ill just have a normal latte jack you don't drink coff do you" she asked he shook his head " no too stimulating for me " he said softly " though i do love a good tea , earl gray is up my street" he chuckled and held Jess closer to him kissing her gently as he waited for Angus to return so they could continue shopping , jack sent their pakages to their home . Jess looked at Khaat " those things will blow Brian away so you and sexy to just waht you need " she said smiling .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:10 am

"I hope he likes them," Khaat smiled. "Its funny, but when I was single, I didn't dress for anyone but myself. Then I dressed to please Rob. Now, when I shop, I'm always thinking of what Brian will think of the things I buy. It just never leaves my mind. But I'm sure that sounds crazy doesn't it?" she asked.

Angus returned and smiled. "Brian will be here in a little bit. And then he'll join us down at the sidewalk cafe."

"Good," Khaat smiled. "Was he angry with how much I spent?"

"If he was, he hid it well with all the laughing," Angus smiled. "Shall we go? The cafe is two blocks up the street on the same side of the street. And you'll love their pastries." He offered Khaat his arm. She took it, and she let him lead her up to the cafe. He chose a table and pulled two tables together for all of them. He figured Brian would bring Steven too. There was no reason not to, after all.

Angus ordered coffees for himself and Khaat, Earl Grey for Jack, and a latte for Jess, and a sampler plate of their own special tea pastries.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:06 pm

jess sat down glad to finally rest and she smiled at them " shoppings good but stoping for a coffee is better" she said chuckaling to her self as she looked at the pasties she shook her head she knew the coffee alobe was enouph for her , she loked at Jack and smiled sneacking his hand under the table and feeling relaxed at his touch. She loked at Khaaat " with a reation like that im guessing he loved all that you chose you have good tastes where clothes are concerned mine on the other hand are quite concervative and reserved in comarason" she said smiling " thats agood thing means I can pick up tips from you2 she said and grined as she too a sip of her latte.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:22 pm

"You don't need tips from me, Jess," Khaat said. "You always dress well." She took a sip of her coffee. It was delightful. She liked the fullbodied flavor in the Italian coffee. "I could get to like this," she said. "The lifestyle is so different. So relaxed. I've been telling Brian I don't want to retire in England. I want to retire here."

"There could certainly be worse places to retire," Angus laughed. "You really do have to learn Italian if you're going to retire here, though. It does help to be able to talk with the locals."

"Thats what I have you for," she laughed.

"You expect me to translate for you 60 years from now?"

"Yes."

"In 60 years time, I bet I can teach that to you," Angus said.

"What are you teaching her in 60 years?" Brian asked, joining them, limping with his cane.

"Italian."

"Oh. She'll learn that. That won't be an issue," Brian sat down. "Now, how many suits did you tell them I wanted?"

"Why?" Khaat asked.

"They took twice as many measurements as any tailor I've ever seen."

"That's so they fit well, Dear," she kissed him. Angus snapped his fingers at a waiter and ordered another coffee for Brian. It was delivered almost instantly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:12 pm

jess smil;ed at Khaat " ah not always having kids mean praticality rather than glamour now for me " she said and drank her latte smiling at Jack " not you and jack always look like you stepped off a catwalk " she said softly " but thank you anyway" she smiled " I think its been a good day shopping together " she said and smiled happy that nothing had happened while they had been out together.

Jacl looked at her " you always look good to me dear " he whispered softly to her " and I mean that " he said gibving her hand a gentel squeese.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:27 pm

"And she'd be a lot more glamorous if she'd stop wearing my shirts," Brian said.

"I like your shirts," she said. "They smell great."

"Not always," Brian laughed.

"She has never worn those," Angus defended Khaat.

"The longer I'm here, though," Khaat said, "the harder it is to go back to England."

"We still have purpose there, Khaat," Brian said. "If the day comes that there is no reason for us to be there any longer, I'll have us packed and moved within the hour. I promise. You know, it is okay to like more than one spot in the world. At least we don't have the restraints muggles have. We do have the ability to slip off here any time we want."

"That's true. But we do need to do it more often," Khaat said. She picked up a tiny dark chocolate petit four and ate it. It was wonderful. "We could use these at home too."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:46 pm

jess chukled " hey man shirts and cosy to cudel into as well " she said " its the thought of being closer to the one we care about she said looking at jack " and yes i have to ad mit i have worn jacks shirts when hes been away for long periods" she said smirking at the look on his face.

Jack smiled seing her relaxed and then looked shocked as she said she wore his shirts " wow thats one on me you never said you did" he said smiling at her leaning down he kissed her gently. " you can wear mine anytime you feel like it even if im home"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:54 pm

"She wont' even let me make the shirts her size," Brian complained.

"They're not supposed to be. They're supposed to be your size. Just as they are," Khaat said. She looked at Jess. "They just don't get it."

"As long as you dont' wear the ones that he's just worn in the gym, you're good," Angus said. "Those ought to be burned."

"I work hard," Brian defended himself.

"Thats true. You do. And you smell like it when you're done."

"That's what showers are for," Brian said.

"Is that what you have that gigantic shower in your room for?" Angus teased.

"No," Brian suppressed a smile Khaat's direction. Angus just laughed out loud.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 96 of 98 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top