Sand and Snow - Page 95
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 95 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 95 of 98 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 95 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:04 am

Jack chuckled and shook his heas as jess nodded in a gree ment " it dose look a d smell delishiose and as for shopping we haven't been out togther in along time " she said smiling " im up for it besides i need a new wardrobe anyway" Jack sighed deeply " there goes the savings " he said and jess digged him as he laughed to her " no your ok honey we have enouph you go and enyoy it you deserve it " he said and she smiled down at her as she kissed him lightly " but first lets try Angues delishiose food " he said and sat down pouring out the wine for every one as he did for jess but only half a glass " don't want you doing anything embaresing like streaking " he said jess sat open mouthed " Hey, that was just the once and i was 12 at the time " she chuckled " I got into some firewhisky" she admited blushing.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:37 am

Brian was nervous about letting Khaat go shopping without him, but he tried hard to hide it. Khaat saw his tension. She reached over and took his hand. "Would you rather I didn't go?" she asked him softly.

"What?" he looked at her blankly.

"I won't go, if you rather I didn't," she said.

"No! No, honey, that's not what I....Would you stop that? Leave my thoughts in my head, would you? You really are not entitled to all of them, you know," he said. "Seriously, though, go. I want you to have a good time. You're right. We've been looking over our shoulders for far too long. And to the best of our knowledge, Burke is still out of commission. Well, as far as we know. Go and have a good time."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Just be safe," he took his hand in hers and kissed her hand softly. "Don't do anthing foolish."

"No. I promise. I save those things for when I have you with me," she laughed.

"Good. Keep it that way," he said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:08 am

Jess sat listening some what amused by there actions she knew things would be all right they were only going shopping after all what could go wrong. Jess grabbed her jacket " so when your ready we'll go " she said softly sliping on her black sweude jacket and tying it around her waist she puleld up the collar jack stood up "your frogetting something " he said to her jess looked at him then kissed him " ow there was that but this" he held up her wand not tht she needed it but she shrank it sliding it into its holderand she chuckled " now im ready " she smiled at Khaat " i need laugeray " she said miling at the men seeing the grin on jacks face .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:19 am

"Accio!" Brian flicked his wand, and it brought Khaat's favorite tan suede jacket. It was the oldest piece of clothing she owned, but it was like an old friend. Brian dug in his pocket and pulled out two credit cards. One was muggle and one was for use in wizarding stores. "Here. Take mine," he said to her, handing them to her. She went over and took them from him. "Anything you want?"

"You know what I like," he smiled. He took her hand and pulled her closer to him and kissed her slowly. "Be careful. Stay with Angus, would you?"

"Stop worrying," she said. She watched Angus put on an ordinary denim jacket over his tee shirt and jeans.

"LIke she was mine, Mate," Angus reassured Brian. "Take your stick, Khaat. Your ankles are better but not that great." She summoned her stick, and went over and took his hand. "We'll meet you in the alley beside the women's shop. I know Khaat. That's where she'll spend most of her time anyway." Angus apparated him and Khaat into the alley. They knew Jack and Jess wouldn't be far behind.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:40 am

jess and jack watched angus and khaat leavejack moved to hold jess and aperated her to the alley he let her go but not till after she broke her kiss to him " ok Khaat what do you want to do now ?" she asked " i would like to lok at the underwear" she said seeing jack blush " ow stop that you have seen worse " she said and chuckled to him glancing at Khaat as she looked at Angus too.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:53 am

"Ok," Khaat said, "Lets go check them out." She headed with Jess back to the lingerie, but was sidelined by a whole selection of stylish spring fashions in beautiful lace and in hand crochetted things. "You go ahead," Khaat said, beginning to pick up one of each for herself. They captured the very idea she had about spring and romance. There were tops, shorts, shawls, handbags, skirts, little crochetted skirts to go over bikini bottoms, swimsuit coverups, dresses, sweaters, jeans with lace panels in the sides of the legs, and some beautiful robes and gowns--all kinds of things. She began to lay one item after the other over Angus's arm. Then she stopped and looked at Angus. "What if..."

"They're beautiful, Khaat," Angus said, smiling. "Get what you want."

"But where will I wear some of the long white lace evening dresses?"

"You'll just have to give Brian some ideas, Sweetie. Get him to wear that black designer tux you bought him," Angus said. A clerk walked up and offered to take the swiftly mounting stack of purchases and lay them aside for her. Angus handed the stack to the little clerk who whisked them away.

"I think I'll look at that lingerie now," she told Angus.

"Lead the way," he laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:09 am

Jess staid close to khaat but far enouph away that she could help if she needed it she loked at a black lace set and shook her head as she thought it a bit too reveling but a cream one caught ehr eye and she picked it up seeing teh aproving look jack gave it she placed it in her basket then moved on she found a red silk and lace night dress and thought she should she or not get it as she thought it was beautful.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:41 am

Khaat looked over some underwear and bras and found some delicate feminine ones that were nicer than the ones she had at home. They weren't expensive, but they were gorgeous. She wondered if Brian would mind if she replaced her current plain ones for something a lot prettier.

"What do you think?" she found herself looking at Angus.

"I'm not wearing them. Do you think they'll be comfortable?"

"They look like it. They look like they're made really well. Do you think Brian would mind if I..."

"Khaat," Angus said, "when has Brian ever, ever told you no to anything you really wanted?"

"Never," she admitted.

"Then, buy it if you want it. Buy what you like." She smiled back at him and selected enough bras and underwear to replace what she had at home. She added extras so she had a wardrobe of them at the villa and at home both. The clerk came back, took the large stack from her and added it to the other things, mentioning they had some beautiful new spring shoes in stock. Khaat grinned at Angus.

"Oh, no. Shoes," Angus laughed. "She said the magic word. Shoes. Be right back, Jack and Jess. We're about to spend the last of everything Brian has saved up."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

Jack chuckled as he over head Angus " ow I so know that pain " he said but errned a dig from jess as she looked at the stuff Khaat had " ow wow there beautiful khaat " she said smiling " as for shoes you can never have enouph shoes " she said and chuckled " ow boy " said jack and jess dug hjim again chucklaing. Jess moved threw the racks and sighed " nothing that i like " she said softly looking at the three items in the basket. it was then she sqaw a pair of slippers heeled and with a fluffy pompom on the front aww i always wnted apair of those " she said and walked over trying them on she smiled and felt how comfortable they were she moved to jack and smiled " can I ?" she asked
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:05 am

Khaat bought some beautiful summer sandals. Some were casual, for wearing with jeans and shorts, and some were for work, and some for formal occasions. She decided she really wanted to spoil Brian now. She went over to the menswear.

She began buying things for Brian. She felt bad for how empty his closet was. She wanted to fill it up with all sorts of things that she knew he would love. She ordered some new spring suits for him, and she selected the fabrics for him herself. She selected designs from a catalog with photos of mens suits they made and hand tailored.

"You WILL bring him back to be measured," she looked at Angus.

"Yes, Ma'am," he nodded. She went over to the baby things and began buying beautiful spring clothes for the girls. The baby clothes were unbelievably beautiful and soft and done in wonderful pastel colors.

"Why don't you just buy the store itself?" Angus whispered in her ear. She elbowed him.

"Well, tell me, then? What do you expect them to wear? Woolies? Flannels? They weren't here last year, you know."

"I know, and they're almost grown out of their winter things as it is. No, Brian would very much approve. Buy them some things that will melt their daddy's heart."

"I intend to," she smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 95 of 98 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top