Sand and Snow - Page 97
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 97 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 97 of 98 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 97 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:20 pm

jess laughed " no they just don't " she said grinning at them as she listened to what they were talking about she blushed as Angus said about teh extra large shower " Oow thats nice , didn't you know bathing together is wonderful" she said and looked at Jack who just chuckled "we do it at home " she said seeing the looke jack had "especialy when it get heated as some times it natrualy does" she said sipping her warm latte and a pink tindge flushed her cheeks at her words.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:32 pm

"Alriight. I think this is my cue to go," Angus said. He was clearly a fifth wheel here in a couples talk about intimacy.

Khaat reached over and took his hand. "Don't go. We'll stop. Stay with us. Drink your coffee."

"Oh, alright," He agreed. "Anything else you'd really like to do today?"

"I think we're doing it," Khaat smiled. "Just a lazy day away from all the rest of the world. Its just what I wanted."

"Glad to oblige then," he said. "Oh, you know, there is a new chocolatier one block over behind us. You might enjoy going there and snooping around."

"Really?" Khaat asked.

"I hear the chocolate is exquisite,"

"Then we do need to go," Khaat said. "Chocolate is just one of life's necessitites."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:15 pm

jess looked at Angus and nodded in a gree ment with khaat " no please stay Angus " she said smiling at him " we'll stop right jack " she looked at jack who looked down at her " hay your the ones talking all intermet im just cushion " she laughed " ow and comfotrable one at that dear" she sid tapping his chest " ow tell me more about the new chocolatier a woman has two things she can't so with out ...ok three , her closet her shoes and good chocolate " jess said grinning .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:33 pm

"Its just over behind us just a block and up a couple shops. Its not even a two minute walk. You think you can make it, Gimpy?" Angus looked at Brian.

"Not a problem. Let's go," Brian said, standing up. Khaat stood up with him, and he snaked his arm around her waist. "We'll see you there--Slowpoke." He grinned at Angus. "Come on, Khaat."

He walked her away from the cafe and headed down the street.

"I do not believe I gave him permission to talk to me like that," Angus laughed. "Come on, or he'll beat us even limping. We never will live that down." He got up and laid money on the table to pay for their drinks and pastries. He looked at Khaat and Brian who were already partway down the street.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:29 pm

jess and jack smiled as they stood up feeling the good nature that was all around at that moment. she watched brain and Khaat walk or rather limp off down the road. Jess looked at and smiled wondering when Angus would find some one. " come on then" she said and held jacks hand quickly catching up to them walking beside them as she saw the chocolatier and whistled " wow looks fancy look at all the chocolates in the window " she said pointing to a white one with coc on its top.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Khaat was totally taken by the delicious chocolates. They let them all taste anything they wanted. Khaat bought several pounds of different varieties of truffles. She bought some bars of chocolate for Angus to use in baking as well.

They showed her what designs they had in mind for Easter candies, and Khaat placed a huge order for Easter candy for the house, and all the kids she was the guardian for. She bought a sugar egg with a hand piped scene inside for each baby. She didn't know anyone still make those anymore. But they promised her they would be beautiful
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Jess was blown away by the inside of the shop she bought a large selaetion box and three easter eggs with each childs name on each had a diferany scene inside just like the ones Khaat ahd bought , jack pid for them and snuck a selection in for a night he was planning and they would be desert for both of them. Jess walked around the room the smells making her smile " see anything you like Angus?" she asked him as jack wrapped his arms around her waist.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:34 pm

"Me? I like it all," Angus laughed. He ended up buying a pound of chocolate covered espresso beans. He didn't buy himself much usually, but he did like these. He liked the dark chocolate exteriors of them followed by the deep satisfying crunch of the coffee beans on the insides.

Brian had bought something that he was keeping very secretive. The clerk had managed to put it in a paper sack for him and Brian paid for it quickly and quietly. Khaat had been so busy buying Easter candy for all her children that she hadn't seen his one little transaction. He was rather satisfied with himself. He tucked a business card into his pocket so that he would have it for later.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:39 am

Jess chuckled she knew what he meant everything seemed delishiose and she wanted it al she knew she could not and smiled watching Khaat and Brian as they bought some things for each other. Jess held jacks hand and moved to them " so hows it going found what you like?" she asked as jack wrapped his arm around her to pull her closer to him not realy intrested in chocolate but he was intrested in Jess.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:55 pm

"I think so," Brian said. "We have a lot of Hogwarts teens to buy for. If I know Khaat, she's going to send each one a very substantial supply." He watched the clerk hand over a large paper shopping bag full of chocolate to Khaat. Brian stepped in and took it, and casually put his own small sack in the bag as well. Khaat never noticed.

"You know, I think we'd better head home," Brian said. "Before this all melts in the heat of the day."

"I was thinking the same thing," Khaat said. "That's fine with me. What about the rest of you? Is that okay?"

"Fine by me," Angus agreed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 97 of 98 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top