Sand and Snow - Page 84
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 84 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 84 of 98 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 91 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 84 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:40 am

Steven turned and smiled. Jes smiled back and nodded to Khaat " sure its fine with me i will take great care of Dakota and Abbey " she said smiling " you go can't have you stressing besides Angus and Steven will be with you and i have dozens of men here " she sighed as she looked out at Cassidy " well as for her its an other story " she shook her head.

Steven moved to Khaat and Angus placing his cup down on the table " so what do you want to go, sir ?" he asked folding his arms across his chest and looking down at both of them
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:57 am

"Khaat?" Angus asked. "You're the lady of the manor. Your choice."

"Steven and Angus will come with me, and the rest of you will guard the girls. Please. I need people I trust with them," Khaat said. Then she suddenly felt self conscious. The leggins and the tunic were trendy and comfortable, but it didn't feel right for her to be there without her skirt and heels.

She looked at Jess and then at Angus. "Do I need to change?"

"Why?" Angus frowned. "You're not there to work. YOu're on leave. You don't have anything to prove. Besides. I think the leggings and the tunic are very sleek looking. I think you're fine."

"Am I?" she asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:07 am

jess smiled again " of course you always do look nice and Angus is right your only going to wait and be there for Brain not to work" she said and stood up " the girls will be fine " she said " now go, i can tell you want to "

Steven looked at Angus and shook his head " Khaat your fine now let go" he said holding out his hand to help her up he smiled " you do want to be there when he wakes right ?" he said standing patiently waiting "ow jess take no lip from Cassidy she's quiet now but she's like a storm quiet is the time to watch her " he said and chuckled.

Jess looked at Cassidy still meditating out side " she calm for now and she isn't going to get the upper hand with me Steven but thank you for the warning" she looked at Khaat and smiled " go will you your love it waiting for you" .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:29 am

"Okay," Khaat said. Angus joined her on the other side, and she took Angus's hand. They apparated into her office at St. Mungos. Khaat looked at the mounting piles of work on her desk and sighed heavily. She really did have to get back to her job. Things were not being handled without her. "Look at that nightmare," she sighed, staring at the stacks of files and papers. "That's going to take me days. I have to get back to work. I really do."

"You're not here for that. If you want to use it to keep your brain occupied while Brian is in surgery, fine," Angus said. "But you're not doing it for any other purpose. I'll tell Hannah to tell your father that you're here. He can send us word when the surgery is over so we don't rattle Brian before he's ready for that."

"Thank you," Khaat said, sitting at her desk. "Ask her to bring some French Roast for us too, please?"

"I intended to," Angus smiled, stepping out to talk to Khaat's secretary.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:44 am

Steven had seen the same stack and quickly walked between her and it folding his arms across his chest telling her forget work . Turning he picked it up moving it to another table . " Angus it right no work today it will all keep " he said moving to sit in a chair facing her at the desk making sure she didn't work but just relaxed a little .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:01 am

Hannah brought coffee and said she had passed on word to Robert that Khaat was there with her guards to wait on Brian. It had not surprised Robert a bit but he was glad they were avoiding rattling Brian right now. Khaat asked if there was anything that had to be attended to. Hannah brought one file from the stack. It was filled with a number of papers and forms that were dependent on Khaat's signature alone.

"Well, I guess I can at least sign papers. It will keep me from pacing," Khaat decided.

"That's fine. But not more. Not right now," Angus said. Khaata picked up her quill and the file folder and started to work.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:40 pm

steven stood up and stood at the door he watched the other healers walk past once or twice a young woman would look at him but he would just shake his head and smirk he was spoken for and as such not looking any more. he watched the men porters and nurses making a note of there faces for later on should anything happen while they were ther he hoped nothing would happen while they were there. He watched Hannah closly he knew Khaat trusted her but he was not to trusting as to let his guard down so easily.

His arms folded across his chest as he watched them Khaat signing forms and Hannah moving files from one place to the next it felt more like she was working that resting " Angus is she working?" he asked " im sure Robert said no working or am I mistaken ?" he asked .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:32 am

"Robert didn't," Angus said. " did, basically. BUt if it keeps her mind occupied and keeps her from worrying and helps her pass the time, then its all good. So long as she doesn't overdo it. Otherwise, the only thing for her to do is sit here and stew or pace and stew. Either way, keeping her mind busy is better. And she's not overdoing. Not yet anyway. And, here's the other thing. Robert usually makes quick work of these things. I think it will not be as long as we think before Robert is done with his part or things. He might want Brian to stay awhile and rest before he goes home, but the surgery itself should not be long at all."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:20 am

steven nodded knowing just how that felt last time he had spent any time in st mungos was hen he woke from his coma " ok i'd rather be busy too than pacing and worrying at least shes sat down and off those ankles " he said turning back to the door " yeah , how long does the op take ?" he asked " I guess im alittle jumpy being here in the open withwhats happened latly" he said now pacing abck and forth wishing they were in the safty of the rantch again and not in st mongos. Finaly he sat down closing the door behind him as he moved to sit down in a chair facing her at the desk watching her work at her desk.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:30 am

"If Daddy's on his game, it shouldn't take any longer than an hour or two at the max," Khaat said. "That's once it starts. It does take a little while to do pre-surgical prep and post surgical observation. we could be looking at two to three hours altogether from start to finish, depending on what Daddy actually finds when he gets in there. And he is very meticulous. He'll go fiber by fiber if he has to."

"Your father is always on his game, Khaat," Angus laughed. "I have never seen him off his game Not even one time. Not in all the years I've known him. And I have seen this happen with Brian more times than I can count."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 84 of 98 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 91 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top