Sand and Snow - Page 85
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 85 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 85 of 98 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 91 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 85 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:35 am

steven sighed and nodded he undersdtood still didn't do much for his nerves knowing there could be attacked any monet and it would be only anguis and himself as firet line defence . He stood back up and paced again hoping it would not be long , he picked up a magazine and saw a wedding cake on the front cover " ow boy I forgot about a wedding cake " he suddenly said out loud " sorry " he said then started thining of where he could get one from and what colors he sat back down and sighed. He realised he'd have to go after work and pulled his mind back at hand by looking out the door into the corridor again witch was now quit since visiting was over only nurses and healers walked past every so often.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:49 am

"Why are you choosing the cake?" Khaat frowned. "A bride always wants to choose her own cake. Well, almost always. That seems really backwards." It really was none of her business and she knew that. But it did seem too backwards not to ask.

She stretched a bit, feeling stiff and sore in her office chair already. "I wish we had some news."

"Relax. It hasn't been that long," Angus said.

A little over an hour later, Hannah came back and said. "Your father just finished, Khaat. Brian is fine. He's sleeping. Your father said he'll bring him home soon. As soon as he's had a chance to observe him just a bit to make certain he has no complications. He said I'm to tell you there is no point in you being here while Brian sleeps. He wants you to go home."

"Not until I see Brian," she said.

"He said you'd feel that way. You can see him, your father said. But he was specific that he didn't want you waking him up or staying with him either one. Five minutes, he said. And he was very specific, Khaat."

"My hospital, my rules," Khaat glared at Hannah.

"Hey, I'm just relaying the message," Hannah said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:23 am

steven looked at Khaat and then chuckled " right sorry guess my mind panicked for a moment" he said and shook his head then hanah caame back in and tolf Khaat brian was finished and resting . Steven breathed out in relife " how we going to do this Angus?" he asked " walk her down or aperate, though i sujest aperate would save her ankles " he stood up and placed down the magazine he'd been reading he was also ankshiose to see Brian and know he was ok being his boss and helped him so many times before.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:44 am

"I'll apparate," Khaat said. She didn't want to be away from Brian any longer than necessary. She closed the file that she was just finishing and set it aside for Hannah to take and tend to later. She stood up and Angus put his coffee mug on her desk beside hers, beside the file for Hannah to finish for Khaat.

"Then let's go. I know you can do this yourself, but I would perfer you do this with us," Angus said. They all apparated down to the surgical wing. Khaat was a bit surprised to see her father there, standing in the hallway, talking to a nurse and making a note in the chart. He simply pointed them to a room and resumed his work.

Khaat went in to find Brian asleep, still under her father's powerful sleep spell. Brian's knee was elevated and heavily bandaged and iced. It was standard for that kind of surgery. She went over and touched his forehead. He appeared to be strong and doing well. She laid her fingertips just very lightly on the bandages. Already she could feel that her father had done an exceptional repair. It would most likely be as good as new when Brian was recovered. That relieved her. She sat down beside him and took his hand. She knew he was alright, but she also knew that he had no idea she had even come. For some reason, that bothered her a little. On the other hand, she knew he had not wanted her to leave the safety of their hidden home.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:13 am

steven aperated with them and quickly moved to the doorway standing like a bouncer at the door watching once more all who passed by he looked at Brian and breathed out in relife at seeing his boss was and will be all right. He watched Robert as he worled silantly not envying him his job one bit being minister and head of st mungos was a tough job. he floded his armas and watched as a nurse walked past but then saw a male pause before continuing he chuckled as he didn't think he was that intimidating.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:31 pm

It wasn't long before Brian got restless with the pain in his knee and it woke him. She rose and haid her hand on his knee and drew off what was incredible pain. He sighed deeply, sleepily, with relief. She sat back down and he took her hand. "You shouldn't be here," he said, heavy yet with Robert's sleep spell.

"It went fine," she said. "It looks really good."

"Of courrse it does. Your father wouldn't settle for less. Khaat, he and I do this all the time. Its nothing. The only difference is that he's usually doing it in my room in Paris. That's the only difference. Go home. He'll bring me in a couple hours. I promise. Don't make me worry about you."

"I'll be fine," she kissed him. "Can you say the same?"

"Absolutely. I have you," he smiled. He dozed back off to sleep. She decided to let him rest. She walked over to Angus and Steven.

"Alright, Gentlemen. We can go now, but first, I want to stop off at Sparks, please."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Steven smiled seeing his boss awake and talking to Khaat he breathed out turning to face them and watching as both reasure each other both parties were fine he looked out into the his mind set on keeping both safe3 for the mean time. Then he ahead Khaat say that should go and he moved to Angus ready to leave and get back to the rantch house where he could relax for a little bit along with wash up before lunch.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:14 pm

"Sparks? What for?" Angus asked her. "Are you up to it?"

"I'm fine," she said. "Let's go. I'll meet you there." As she raised her wand to apparate out, Angus reached out and snatched her arm to apparate with her. They apparated into the Sparks kitchen. Lizzie was delighted and greeted Khaat with a smile and a hug. Khaat placed an order for lunch for everyone and then went into her office. She took a quick look at the books and the accounts and signed a wealth of checks and gave Lizzie a raise and a bonus for al her hard work.

By that time, Lizzie had Khaat's order. "I could have cooked, Khaat," Angus said.

"She needss us to keep tasting her spring menu," Khaat said. "Alright. I'm ready to go home now." Angus looked at Steven and rolled his eyes, slightly irked and slightly amused both by her strength.

"Alright. Then lets go." He picked up the order and took Khaat's arm and they apparated back into the living room at the estate. Angus took the lunch order to the kitchen.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:45 pm

steven watched as they aperated to sparksd and like angus could not understand her thinking though he was glad she was acting ehr self again he was abit perplexed as to why now after brian's operation . He also knew she would feel it the next day in her muscles if she over did it. Soon he was glad they headed back to the ratch apearing in the living room " ok tea for you khaat and rest you will me so sour tomorrow with everything you did " he said walking to the kitchen to make a pot of tea one of Roberts flavored tea.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:54 pm

"He's right," Angus told her. "I"ll get lunch out. We can eat in here. I"m sure we all know how to balance take out containers on our laps."

"We do," Khaat said, deciding Steven was right and deciding to sit on the sofa. Angus opened the sacks with takeout lunches. There were spring chef salads with fresh fruite and vegetables and cheese, with toasted nuts and a fresh cherry viniagrette dressing. There were light biscuits with fresh chopped herbs baked in, and everything was light and springtime fresh.

Angus just brought everyone in a takeout container and a fork, and a large glass ofi lemonade that he had fresh yesterday. "Well, this is a first. Sitting in the living room and relaxing with a salad," Angus smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 85 of 98 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 91 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top