Sand and Snow - Page 82
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 82 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 82 of 98 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 90 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 82 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Cassidy s aw the look on both mens faces and chuckled walking over she whspered "y ou know it wouldn't harm for all of us to have that little bit of extra nutrition in our diet. " she said eating another cracker with michaels dip on. she moved away and over to the window again her hand brushing the skirt again as she tried not to stand out too much.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:47 pm

"No, you're right. We could all improve on that," Brian said. "I think Michael can teach us a thing or two, and I think we need to make use of it."

"Alright, What's the whispering? I am not deaf," Michael said.

"I want to hire you," Brian said boldly.

"For what?" Michael frowned.

"I want tyou to create a nutrition packed food plan for all of us to get us in peak condition. We could all use it."

"And?" Michael frowned.

"And? That's it. Design us a healthy eating plan that we will all like. Super nutritious tasty food, powerpacked with all sorts of healthy things."

"Well, hell, that's easy enough. I'll put it together and owl it to you. Give me a couple of days and you'll have it," MIchael said.

"Good. That's all I want. Send me your bill with that."

"No charge. Not if you get my Khaaty back on her feet and feeling the way she wants to feel again."

"Done," Brian said firmly. He looked at them all. "Once it gets here, consider yourself in bootcamp."

"Send me a copy of that too, Michael. Robert can use it," Kate said.

"Me?" Robert frowned.

"Yes, you, Mr I'm-Sneaking-Off-For-Fish-And-Chips," Kate said. "Dont think I don't know where you go. I do. And it doesn't take a seer to see that."

"Guilty," Robert laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:29 pm

cassidy moved to sit down again her glass now empty as she placed it down on the table next to her as she watched every one move about the room talking and laughing she looked to the kitchen the out to the garden. standing she moved to look out of it her heart pounding like she ahd run amarathon as she wanted to just run or change into trousers but it was a party an she had to learn to dress the part. she glanced at brian and Angus as they talked .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Kate didn't think it took a seer to see how miserable the new female bodyguard was. She went over to her. "I know we haven't met," Kate said softly, "but it doesn't take a seer to know you'd almost rather be naked here than in that dress. Do yourself a favor. Go put your jeans back on. It's fine. Its no sort of party if you're uncomfortable. Nobody's forcing you to dress up. Be yourself. And much as you like how you look, and so does everyone else, you're uncomfortable. Go change. Its fine, Dear," she smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Cassidy turned on hearing Kates voice when she said she could change she smiled " thanks" she said breathing out she quickly gave her a hug and dove back up stairs to chage into her black trousers and top , now feeling like her self she walked back down and smiled to Kate walking over to her she spoke " I put your room shose in your room " she said now relaxed " I don't know why i just can't wear dresses, guess I have seen too much and feel exposed wearing one " she said as she then faced " This place is amazing Khaat " she said " I've learned so much "
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:27 am

"Now you look more comfortable," Khaat said. "I'm glad you're happy here." She watched Michael head back to the kitchen. "I hope you're all hungry. Michael always fixes a feast when he cooks."

"I'm looking forward to every crumb," Brian laughed. "Its been a long time since Michael cooked. Save some room for the main course, Everyone. Its sure to be a showstopper."

"Don't let him hear you building him up like that," Khaat said. "You know how he feels about that."

"Yeah, yeah," Brian waved away her concerns.

Khaat had never entertained in this house before, and she couldn't think of a better occasion to do it than to be celebrating something for either her mother or her father. She had decorated for Christmas but then the day had passed rather quietly. There hadn't been much celebrating. And it really didn't bother her that there wasn't the celebraing. But tonight was different. She was glad to be honoring her mother for being such a strong and stable force in her life. This was what big houses like this seemed to be all about, as far as she was concerned.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:36 am

cassidy smiled and nodded she looked amazed when khaat said michael had always cooked a feast when he cooked " good coz im starved " she said feeling her tummy rumble at the smell of food " sorry " she said and chuckled " hes fantastic i belive , i wish angus would teach me a bit more I want to lern some complicated stuff , more main coruse " she said " but hes keeping those close to his chest " she folded her arms across her chest pouting.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:52 am

"We'll get there," Angus said.

"Did you know Angus is one course away from being a certified Executive Chef?" Brian asked. "I can't get that sot to go finish his coursework. He's stupid. He needs to go finish it."

"I've been telling him that for years," Robert said. "Before the Cordon Bleu thinks he forgot how to cook."

"Cordon Bleu?" Khaat echoed.

"We were living in Paris after all, Babe," Brian shrugged. "Where else does one go?"

"Dinner is served," Michael announced from the doorway. As they made their way to the dining room, Khaat had to admit, she was hungry. When she got to the table, she was astounded. Michael had fixed a Crown Rack of Lamb. It was spectacular looking. She had never seen anything like it. Along with it, he had put a Rosemary Cassis reduction. For sides, he had grilled asparagus with lemon butter, and a sweet potato duche. She was stunned. He had served a vintage Merlot alongside as the dinner wine.

The table was set with rare antique china, an Irish linen table cloth, and candlelight in beautiful silver candlesticks. It was simply stunning. Khaat just stood for a moment, trying to take it all in. "Michael, its beautiful," she said softly.

"Anything for you, my dear," He hugged her, kissing her cheek.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:56 am

Cassidy say down moving her wine glass away from her knowing she would not have any wine instead she pored some water to have with her meal to her it smelt wonderful . she looked at Angus " why don't you, you'd make a great chef " she said " you tought me a lot these past few days " she said taking a sip of her water while she waited placing her napkin down she sighed but smiled as she looked at every one around the table , steven sat to her left and he talked to brian.

steven smelt the food and smiled watching the others make their way he orderd Cara to stay put and walked with them sitting next to Cassidy he noticed she had changed her clothes and semed more relaxed after she had he chuckled " y ou know the fence is down in the west paddock i'll get to it in the morning " he said " Caras been partoling that area for us"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:14 am

"That's probably a good idea," Brian said. "I thought that fence would go during the winter. I really should have fixed it before the winter set in."

"No work talk tonight, boys," Robert told them in a fatherly tone. The dinner turned out to be one of the most elegant Khaat had been to in a very long time, and she hadn't had to leave home to do it. It was fabulous. She had never had better lamb in her life.

After dinner, Michael served Cassidy's cheesecake along with a peppermint gelato he'd made. Once dessert was over, Angus brought forth the huge stack of gifts that had been gathered for Kate.

"Okay, Kate," he said, setting them in front of her. "Lets see what's in 'em."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 98 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 90 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top