Sand and Snow - Page 81
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 81 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 81 of 98 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 89 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 81 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:03 am

Cassidy sat stunned standing as she heard the shout from Angus then she laughed as brian told them what he had done her own uneasyness now forgotten as she chuckled wondering if she should go and help him but she choise to stay put thinking he could sort himself out . She wanted to go into the kitchen and check her ch ese cake but from what he had told her about being sent some where she decided to pace instead feeling the unatrual movment of the heels on her feet.

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:19 am

A few moments later, Angus came downstairs, wearing Brian's favorite suit. That made Khaat laugh. It was brilliant. And he had used magic to expertly tailor it to fit himself. He actually looked very handsome.

"You look very handsome," Khaat smiled. "Keep the suit, too."

"I completely intended to," Angus said, looking at Brian.

"My suit?" Brian raised his eyebrows at Khaat.

"You have a whole closet full. And we can buy more. Its fine," Khaat said calmly

"You're right. It is," he kissed her. "And I'll replace yours too, Angus. You could use a newer one."

"I have one now," Angus laughed.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:27 am

Cassidy stopepd as Angus walked down her face blushed at how hansom he looked in the suit he'd borrowed from Brain's closet . She looked at Khaat and chuckled. " I guess he does clean up well " she said looking to khaat but turning back to Angus " not bad your self " she said smiling at him " its a lot nicer than pink" she said as she passed him by.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:40 am

"Thank you," Angus said. "Michael? Do you need to dress?" Angus asked.

"I am not naked, Shaggy," Michael retorted from the kitchen..

"Give it up," Brian laughed. "Let the artist work. As long as he's not naked, we're good."

Khaat got up and braved going into the kitchen. Michael had somehow managed to change into a very sharply tailored pair of slacks and a shirt. His sportscoat hung on the back of a chair. He was about ready to lay into whoever dared to trespass into his kitchen, when he saw her.

"Well, look at you," he said. He laid down his kitchen towel and came over to her. He kissed her cheek. "You are beautiful. Why is it that only you and your mother...." he began.

"Because we're family," she said, kissing his cheek lovingly.

"You have become a beautiful lady, Khaat," Michael said. "Remus would be so proud of you. Your parents are."

"I"m glad you're back, Michael. I missed you. I really missed you."

"I missed you too," he smiled. "Go enjoy your friends, Sweetheart. I have this."

"Okay." she said. She returned to Brian.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:51 am

Cassidy stood by the window loooking out he eyes scanning the aera she wanted to go and patrol but in the heels she'd borrowed she couldn't and she felt so out of place and tense she noted how the sun was now setting and casting shadows over the ground out side the trees blew in the wind as she watched . She moved to couch and sat down looking up at the banner and the flowers she saw a flower droping and went to sort it .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:25 am

"Hey, Junior," Michael called. "You're the host. Get in here."

"I'm being paged," Brian laughed. He went into the kitchen and came back with a large glass pitcher and a number of crystal wine glasses. "Michael made a wonderful sangria wine punch to go with the appetizers. Its a mix of wine and soda and fresh fruit. There's very little alcohol. Its a good opener because its light and bubbly. A good celebration drink. Now. if we only had our guests...."

Robert apparated in with Kate on his arm. When she saw the banner and the streamers and the balloons and all the hundreds and hundreds of beautiful flowers, she gasped, completely surprised. "What? For me?" she asked.

"My one and only," Robert smiled, kissing her cheek. She turned and kissed him. "You were in on this?"

"It was his idea," Khaat said.

"I should have known. He is a hopeless romantic," Kate smiled. "Well thank you. Thank you all so very much." Robert took her cloak off to reveal her evening wear. An ocean blue suit in satin and lace.

"You look beautiful, Kate," Brian said.

"Thank you. And look at all of you. You look so wonderful. All of you."

"Including me?" Michael said, coming out off the kitchen, his suitcoat on now.

"Michael!" she said, surprised. Her eyes lit up. He came over and hugged her and kissed her. "I'm so glad you're here."

"He's our chef for the evening," Khaat said.

"So thats why it smells so wonderful in here. Thank you, Michael," She carressed his cheek. Brian poured the wine glasses with the wine spritzer Michael had made and gave everyone a glass as Robert took off his own cloak and laid it aside.

"A toast," Brian said, raising his glass. "Happy Birthday, Kate. May you have another 63 years at least."

"Oh, dear," she laughed.

"Happy birthday," Khaat raised her glass to her mother.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:25 am

Cassidy took up her drink and toasted Kate smiling as she lightly sipped tghe drink she found it refreshing yet light. she thought kate looked beautiful in her dress and that Robert was very hansom in his suit in fact the thought all the men did ad smiled a little she till sfelt a little uncomfortable in a dress but now not so much around these people she called her freinds. Looking back out side she couldn't help feel something was coming, she saw Steven talking to Khaat about what she didn't know more than likly wedding she watched every one , but then her urge to check on he cheese cake grew and she snuck into the kitchen right to the fridge , opening it she breathed out seeing it was still as she left it .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:13 pm

MIchael diverted himself to the kitchen and brought out two trays of appetizers. One was a shrimp cocktail, and the other was a large tray with a bowl of a beautiful dip made from the edamame that they had rescued from Snidely. The dip was accompanied by homemade multigrain crackers, and by a colorful array of fresh vegetables.

"Oh, that looks delicious," Kate said, stepping right in. She picked up a piece of celery and tried the dip. "Oh, I really like that. You are a wonder in the kitchen, Michael. "

"I'm glad you like it," he smiled. Khaat and Brian and Angus all tried the dip. Khaat tried one of the crackers, and Brian and Angus each chose a piece of red bell pepper to try the dip with. It was wonderful.

"Can I have the recipe for this?" Angus asked.

"Certainly. Its full of nutrition," Michael said. "Its a very healthy snack."

"And one that looks very elegant besides," Khaat said. "I really like it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Cassidy watched she liked the look of it but tried to not try it but her curiosity got the better of her and picking up aome cracker she dipped it and smiled as she found she liked it "ok whats the secret ?" she asked " theres something in there i can't quite put my finger on, some secret ingrediant?" she asked looking at Michael questionaly.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:22 pm

"It's simple but delicious. The key is in the freshest ingredients you can find. The edamame, garlic, chicken stock, salt, pepper, sour cream, a little lime juice, a little ranch dressing. And yes, it was homemade ranch dressing. But yes, it is very simple. I'll write it down for you."

"But what else am I smelling, Michael?" Kate asked.

"Ah, the main course. You'll see it soon enough. Patience, Katy. Its a surprise," Michael smiled.

"I love this dip," Brian said. Brian knew the nutrition of it, and he was really glad for the fact that Michael already appeared to be on top of the fact that every bite, every mouthful had to be packed with nutrition. As he looked at Angus, he could see that Angus was getting ideas. Angus wanted to talk to Michael about refining his food plan for Khaat to get her back on her feet as soon as possible. Michael seeemed to have immense nutritional knowledge, and Angus wanted to tap into it right away. And Brian liked Angus's thinking.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 98 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 89 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top