Sand and Snow - Page 80
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 80 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 80 of 98 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 89 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 80 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:25 pm

casidy looked at her alittle amazed she'd asked her for a choice " erm i'd go with that dress" she pointed to th teal dress " and the clear shoes so it won't distract from the dress" she said and crossed her legs where she sat on the bed " you'll look wonderful Khaat not that brian will be looking at the dress " was abit ner she said and smiled at her . nervouse her self about her own dress wondering if it was too reveling for the men .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:25 pm

"These?" Khaat motioned a pair of heels off the shelf towards them. They were clear acrylic heels. "Brian likes the look but he doesn't think I"m ready to walk on them yet. Not yet. Oh well, maybe I wont' have to walk on them much. Alright, then. Brian. he's going to wear a suit, regardless of what he wants. This way." She walked out of her closet to Brian's closet and turned on the light and went inside. She had insisted it be as large as her own, but very masculine, in dark woods and leathers.

She looked at the suits. He had racks of them, but Khaat had to work to get him to wear them. "Alright. What do you think? Which one?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Cassidy saw the heel and hummed, she knew all to well with her ankles but then again it was going to be here. " I could always help " she said " and your right you will be sat for most of it if i know brian and your father" she said smiling " but they do go well with that dress " she said looking up at her . Cassidy smiled and was now excited about the party " ow hes going to look hansom in that " she said seeing the suit " I'd keep that one " she blushed a little thinking of her self in such a dress in front of everyone she was use to trousers but seeing this was an acashion she had made a desishion.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:22 am

"Okay, thats the one, then," she said. She took the suit down and hung it out for him, with a shirt and a tie. "You're right. He'll look good in these. Now all we have to do is convince him to wear them. And that's not as easy as it sounds. But I think I know a way." She went into her closet and changed into her dress pair of gold and diamond earrings and the clear heels. She touched up her makeup and went back to Cassidy. "You think this might do any convincing?" she asked.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:35 am

Cassidt grined and nodded " any man would Khaat and if they don't i'll shoot them " she said grinning at her as she held her own dress " so what time do we dress for the partly?" she asked " ow ahould I go with flats or heels , coz I don't have any would you mind if i borrowed a pair of yours? " she asked uneasy she realy only had her black boots that she wore for work and she knew they would not go with it one bit.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:43 am

"I'd choose heels. Borrow what you like," she replied. She sat down on the foot of the bed. "Hopefully this will pursuede the guys to polish up a bit." Then she said. "Brian does look good when he's dressed up. I don't know that I've ever seen Angus cleaned up. I'm sure he looks great, but I haven't seen it. I don't know that I've ever seen him in anything but work clothes, honestly."

"You know who else looks good dressed up? My mom and dad. My dad really is sharp in either a tux or a black suit. And my mom, well, she's just elegant. Classic. Never out of style. You'll see. She'll look wonderful, no matter what."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:58 am

Cassidy stood up and rummages threw the shoes pulling out a set of white heeled shose and slipped them on holding the dress against her " what do you think ?" she said showing her the shoes with the dress " I bet he could lokk hansom in a suit and yeah " she said smiling "khaat , this is kinda my first party , well one thats not in a bar " she said looking at her , quickly she dove to ehr room and returned changed into her dress and her hair curled and earings she smiled slipping the last on in " will I do?" she asked " I know your gonna blow them away , paticulary Brian " she said chuckaling " should we wait or go down now ?" she asked " I saw steven in a suit just now , hes still wearing a steadson".
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:16 am

"Yeah," Khaat said. "Lets go downstairs. I''m going to fix that stetson. He's a Texan. He's supposed to be a gentleman. His mama would have slapped him silly for wearing his hat in the house. Its considered rude. I think I've let him get away with that for far too long. Its about time he learned I do understand how things work in Texas." She laughed. "This ought to be fun.

She picked up her walking stick and hoped Cassidy would stay close. Her ankles weren't used to stairs and stilettos. She had to concentrate, one step at a time. She made her way down the stairs. When she got to the bottom step, she looked up. Brian stood up, unable to look at anyone but her. He went to her and took her hand and kissed it. "You are so beautiful," he smiled.

"Thank you," Khaat smiled, feeling a bit anxious.

Angus smiled at Cassidy. "Very nice," he said. "Not sure where you'll hide a wand in that, but maybe I don't wanna know."

"They dont have to be on duty tonight. Not in those dresses," Brian smiled.

"Alright," Khaat said. "Go get dressed. I laid out your suit."

"Which one?" he frowned.

"Just go," she said. He shook his head, laughing and went upstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:36 am

cassidy moved next to khaat and helped her down the stairs moving when Brian took her from him she could not help the blush as Angus spoke to her. " even if i did its for me to know and for you to find out ... maybe " she chuckled " just kidding " she chuckled " well now its your turn" she said and moved to sit with Khaat still a little nervouse being in a dress. in front of every one including Angus she brushed down her skirt but still felt her cheeks warm from her blush.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:51 am

Khaat laughed. There really wasnt much room to hide a wand in Cassidy's dress and none whatsoever in her own. She smiled when Brian came down. He was so handsome. It made her happy. "Well?" Brian asked. "Do I pass?"

"Yes. You do," she said. "Go change, Angus."

"Okay, okay. Be right back." He went upstairs, and Khaat noticed Brian hiding a bit of an amused grin.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing, nothing," Brian said casually. A moment later, Angus let out a bellow at Brian.

"What did you do?" Khaat asked, elbowing Brian.

"I made his only suit pink," Brian laughed out loud.

"You're mean!" she laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 98 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 89 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top