Sand and Snow - Page 79
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 79 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 79 of 98 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 88 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 79 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Cassidy chuckled " that and it was begining to be a tie between me and Angus" she said standing and tidying he cards way and placing them in a small box and sat down to face them "ask him to send out some coffee and tea or brian and Khaat please " she asked him finishing her soda and placing it down next to her on the small table next to her
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:59 pm

"Okay," Angus said. He braved the kitchen and brought back bottles for the babies and coffee for Khaat and Brian.

"Thank you," Khaat said, when Angus handed her the mug. He handed a bottle to each baby, and delivered the last coffee mug to Brian. "How's the knee?"

"Not bad, all things considered," Brian said. "It looks like you all have everything under control. It looks great. Is there anything you want us to do?"

"I can't see anything I would change," Khaat said, "Except out clothes when it gets closer to dinner. I hope Daddy has not told my mother and has not spoiled things."

"Your father? He can keep a secret forever," Brian laughed. "No, I'm wagering Kate doesn't know a thing."

"Good. I hope you're right," Khaat agreed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Cassidy breathed out in relif when Khaat says she couldn't see anything she would change " thats a relife " she said and finished her soda she would have dropped it into the bin in the kitchen but knowing Michael was in there she dropped it in the waste paper basket instead "I hope the cheese cake is ok" she said looking at Angus " I made the mint one earlier" she admited .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:34 pm

"It looks beautiful," Michael said, "and it will go perfectly with what I'm fixing. Nice job." He picked up a slip of paper from the countertop and handed it to her. "Pass this onto Shaggy, would you? I'll need those for tonight. In that order." He had written out the wine list for the evening and had now handed it off to Cassidy.

"Don't forget to let Otto and Felice out soon. You'll be sorry if you don't," He said to her. "Its not nice. Oh, and if you've fed Snidely, you'll have to let him out too. Just like the bloody dogs. Besides, its good for them to run. God, I hope they don't eat the cats." He paused from his work in chopping vegetables and sighed, thinking of the cats being sucked up by two footstools. It was not pretty . "Hopefully, they can fend for themselves," he said, resuming his work.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Cassidy smiled taking his complment to heart as she knew he was a good cook . she looked at the list and nodded " ok " she made amental note to let the furniture out as soon as she got back to the living room . turning she ehaded back and over to Angus " Michael said to give this wine list to you " she said and moved to the french doors "Otto, Felice, Snidely time to go out " she said leaving it open for them to leave " michael mentioned they need to go out or it would be messy" she said smirking .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:58 pm

"God," Angus sighed. "Now we're letting the furniture out." He took the wine list from Cassidy.

"By all means, let them out," Brian laughed. "I really don't want a mess. Babies are messy enough."

"My babies?" Khaat asked.

"Our babies," he corrected, "And yes, they are messy, and you know it. The princesses know how to make a mess out of darned near anything."

"Michael has turned in the wine list. I'm going down to get it. I'll be back," Angus smiled. He looked out at the furniture romping on the lawn in the snow and shook his head, laughing and went downstairs.

"I do need to choose a dress for tonight," Khaat said.

"So, take Cassidy and go find one. You have several that you haven't worn yet. Pick one."

"Maybe she might not be interested, though," Khaat said, looking back at Cassidy.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Cassidy chuckled at Angus and watched the furniture on the lawn she heard brian and Khaat and turned to face them " I wouldI " she said grinning" I need some help finding a dress for my self , i don't wear them often so don't have one apart from a black one I bought several years ago" now cassidy looked bashful " if i put it on could you tell me what you think ?" she asked her having little to no dress sence .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 pm

"So, lets go look."

"Need a hand getting upstairs?" Brian asked.

"From you? the man on crutches? No thanks. I think we've got it," she said. She got up, trusting that if she needed a bit of a hand in walking, Cassidy would help. Brian accio'd her walking stick to her.

"Use it," Brian said.

"Yeah, yeah," Khaat said dryly. She looked at Cassidy. "Let's go upstairs before they think they need to help us look through the dresses. " She went up to her closet and went inside, flicking on the light. "Brian lets me buy pretty much whatever I want, but I know he comes in here every so often and ditches things that either are worn out or are out of style or things that he just really doesn't like. Its fine. They make more. So, yes, its a party, but its at home. So what do you think? Dress or slacks?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:29 pm

cassidy chukled and moved to take Khaats arm to lead her up stairs to her room and to the closet she listened to her talk then thought " not sure dress is for a party but if you feel comfortable in slacks then go for that " she said a little out of her depth I'll just get that dress " she said and dove to he rom pulling everything out she returned with a short black dress with off the shoulder straps and thin spagttie straps she stood holding it up " too much ?" she asked .

(( cassidys outfit ))
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 pm

"No, it looks fine," she said. She looked through the closet . She was very self conscious about being thin. That made a difference in what she chose. She stopped at a teal dress and pulled it out of the closet. "What do you think of this one? Too...much?" she asked]
Spoiler:

"I have a pair of clear heels or a pair of gold ones. What do you think?" she asked. "Does it work?" She was tempted to wear some floor length brown gauze dress she'd bought in Tuscany, but it really wasn't warm enough yet for gauze. She was insecure, though.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 98 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 88 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top