Sand and Snow - Page 78
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 78 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 78 of 98 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 88 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 78 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:49 am

Cassidy took Angus's hand and stood up she cuckled and took the pearls and smiled "I guess hes not that bad "she said taping the caot rack gently "ow I'll join you , not played befor could be fun" she said and made the hat rack follow her down stairs and staid close to her she chuckled at there banter and smirked "shaggy?" she asked smiling as she spoke "or should I not ask " she said and watched Snidely moved to steven again "ah please don't touch " she said and he backed away "hum thats a first " she said turning back to Angus again.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:19 am

"Michael has to name everybody," Angus said. "Its a reference to my hair, I do believe. I think it is an occupational hazard with him." He looked over to Dakota who was following Max behind the sofa again, and Abbey was following her. "Oh here we go. A parade," he sighed. "Don't let 'em get stuck back there, Max," Angus said.

He sat down on the sofa and opened the deck of cards and shuffled. "You in, Steven? Matchstick poker. " He dealt the cards quickly and handed them a few matchsticks to use as "money" for the game. Snidely picked up his cards and arranged them quickly and turned two back in to Angus.

"Hat rack's in for two," Angus said, exchanging the two unwanted cards to the hatrack. Snidely arranged the two new cards in his hand. "You two okay with your cards or do you want to exchange any?" he asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:27 am

cassidy looked at him "I still don't see, it but ok " she said chukaling then saw the girls go behind the couch "shouldn't we get them out of there ?" she asked as she sat down still looking at where they had gone . she picked up her cards and looked "erm i think i will just stay with these " she said hoping she was doing the right thing as she'd never played before .

Steven moved over to them and took of his hat placing it on the other side away from snidly he heard Cassidy chuckle " hes amenice " cassidy looked at him sterly " he took my hat " casidy shook her head and he took his cards " two, Angus " he said and threw two cards down on the table "must worn you all i haven't played in years so might be rusty".
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:55 am

"Not a problem," Angus said. "Dealer takes three." He exchanged three of his cards for fresh ones and reorganized his hand. He picked up a matchstick and tossed it into the center. "Ante in, everyone."

Snidely tossed in a matchstick.

"Michael," Angus called. "Can I come and get us a couple of beers, Mate?"

"Come in and get out," MIchael replied. Angus laughed.

"Beer or soda?" he asked them. Snidely nodded at the mention of beer. "You don't drink beer. You're at hat rack." Snidely somehow seemed immensely disappointed that he did not drink beer.

"Does your hatrack drink beer?" Angus called back.

"Don't give him any," Michael said. "He's a miserable drunkard when he does drink it." Angus looked at the hatrack who somehow appeared to be scowling in Michael's direction.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Cassidy smiled watching steven , sully and Angus play " just a soda for me, I tend to do funny things if I drink alcahol,so I stay away from it" she said blushing deeply rembering the last time she had ber she stripped and ran naked down the street waking in a muggle cell the next morning rather embarased at what she had done
she sat looking at her cards thinking how embarassing it would be for her to do that in front of every one.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:03 pm

"Alright," Angus went into the kitchen and got out two sodas and two beers. He gave Steven one of the beers, kept one for himself, and gave Snidely and Cassidy the sodas. He returned to the game. As the game progressed, Angus thought that Cassidy was learning quickly. The matches seemed to be fairly evenly split. He was pleased.

Around noon, Michael served some excellent looking paninis. He'd made them with smoked turkey and gouda cheese, sweet onion, roasted red bell pepper and some sort of wonderful tangy viniagrett dressing, all heated in a panini press until they were melted and toasty. He had put some simple fresh fruit alongside. He simply delivered them by sending them out, floating two upstairs for Brian and Khaat and floating the rest into the living room to the others. Including a smaller one for Snidely, which Michael questioned whether the hall tree would eat. It was merely a treat for him. Nothing more.

He tossed out a couple of socks for Otto and Felice.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:14 pm

Cassidy's tummy rummbled as she smelt the food coming from the kitchen " seems were evenly matched Angus, guess I learn fast" she said and chuckled but was relived when food aroived " wow looks tasty " she sid and took a panini " mumm tastes it too, michael can sure cook." she said back and ate watching steven and snidly who she found not to be that bad when he kept his hooks to himself .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Brian woke Khaat when lunch arrived. She felt better when she woke, and she was able to eat. Brian was glad to see her eat, and he knew how much she loved Michael's cooking. Once Khaat had eaten, she got up. Her chill was gone. She felt like she was going to fight a cold, but that was minor. And if it were caught early enough, she might avoid it. She figured she'd ask her father when he got there tonight. She went into the bathroom washed up and refreshed herself. Then she dressed. She simply picked jeans and a simple pink hoodie and a pair of socks. She wasn't planning on going outside.

By the time she was dressed, Brian had refreshed himself too. He sent the dishes back downstairs. "Shall we go downstairs?" he asked.

"Please?" she asked quietly.

"Khaat, just one thing. Stop running. It was only a misunderstanding. Come to me before you run. You're not alone anymore. You have me. Just come ask."

"I will try," she agreed.

"That's all I ask. Come on. Let's go downstairs." They went downstairs together, finding a poker game in process. Otto and Snidely scampered over to see Khaat excitedly.

"It's good to see you too," she said, petting Otto and hugging Snidely.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Cassidy looked up and smi good to see you on yas she finished her penini seeing Khaat and brian walk down the stairs " hey good to see you on your feet " she said placing down her cards to pick up a pice of fruit to eat .

Steven chuckled and placed his down " ok im out " he said finding he was more rusty than he thought in fact to the point he was loseing " good to se you up Khaat " he said smiling at them both " we'll patrol time " he stood up and headed for the french doors and outside .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:51 pm

"Don't break up the game just because I'm here," Khaat said.

"We were just keeping the furniture out of trouble," Angus laughed.

"Where are the girls?" she asked.

"Behind the couch with the cats," Angus laughed. He got up to go check on them. Both girls were playing with a couple of catnip mice. "Hey," he called. "You two really do have toys. Max, stop teaching them to be cats. They're not cats. Come here and see Mama, you two." He accio'd the girls from behind the sofa. They were delighted to be floating through the air, and Angus caught them easily. Khaat sat down on the sofa and Angus delivered them to her. They began excitedly babbling and trying to talk to her.

"I'll get them some juice. It is time for that anyway," Angus said. "If Michael lets me."

"He will," Khaat laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 98 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 88 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top