Sand and Snow - Page 64
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 64 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 64 of 98 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 81 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 64 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:55 pm

Cassidy looked at Robert then at Angus. "Robert doesn't exaggerate , I learned that much" she retched up and touched the lump now on her temple "that but not how to duck " she said with a smile she jumped slightly as a rather older man appereted in she took this to be Michael and nodded to him. " I'd better get back to dishing up me for now as y Angus think of me as your assistant for the day." she said and moved into the kitchen again breathing out a sigh that Angus would be ok. She quickly tidyed up every surface she could find an d sliced the banana loaf for after
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Donohue Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:08 am

"I'll go," Michael said. He went upstairs and found Khaat upstairs with Brian. Khaat looked up and saw Michael, and in an instant, she had folded herself tight into his embrace. He held her tightly and kissed her cheek.

"Khaat," he said lovingly. "I know. I know everything. I only care that you're alright. Nothing else matters. You alright?"

"I am now," she said softly, cuddling into his chest.

"I'm here anytime you want. All you have to do is call. You know that, Sweetheart."

"Just hold me," she said.

"All afternoon, if you want. But how about joining me for lunch. Lizzie sent a new Asian chicken salad for us to taste test. And personally, I'm hungry. Come with me?" She nodded. "I've got this, Junior," Michael told Brian.

He led Khaat downstairs and Khaat said, "I've got my magic back. See?" She flicked her wand at a throw pillow on the sofa and all of a sudden the furniture came to life just as Michael's furniture was. A fireplace poker zinged through the air, and Michael let go of Khaat and began swashbuckling with the poker.

"Back! Get back, you rude stick!" he said. The furniture started all moving in towards him, and he noticed at once. Robert drew his wand, but seeing Michael dueling with the furniture made him laugh. He decided to watch, rather than to undo the miscast spell.

"You're a bloody big help you are, Ozzy!" Michael snarled at Robert.

"You seem to have it under control," Robert said, as one of the dining room chairs ran past him into the living room.

Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 391
Special Abilities : Ecological Empath

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:19 am

Cassidy made a fresh coffee and pored two cups walking threw she handed one to Angus as she moved to sit facing him. " by the way, thanks for the save earlier " she said blowing across the top of her own as she spoke "does it hurt?" she asked but on hearing a commotion from above she looked up. She looked at the girls who seemed happy playing now though she could tell they were tired but sat back in the chair waiting for every one to appear for lunch. She never mentioned the position they had ended up in nor the fact she had liked it and that had caused her to blushed and not Roberts comment. suddenly the furniture came alive around her scooping up the girls she moved to stand with Angus " not again " she said her voice sighing as she held both Dakota and Abbey as the furniture moved around them.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:31 am

Khaat sighed heavily. She wasn't happy that her magic had not come back as fully as it should. And she was a bit miffed that her father was doing nothing but standing and watching Michael swashbuckling with the fireplace poker. Although, Michael did seem to be doing rather well for himself. She didn't know he was good at swordfighting, but she could see why her father was enjoying watching.

When a drape decided it was going to wrap itself around Michael and take him captive, Brian stepped in and flicked his wand at the drape. "Play nice, or I'll make you into a set of napkins," he said.

"I am NOT going to stay here if I have to put up with the same crap I have at home," Michael snarled at Robert.

"Alright," Robert told the furniture. "Go. Back to where you belong. And stay there. One step out of line, and I'll change you back."

Khaat watched them sulk back into their places unhappily.

"I'm sorry, Everyone," Khaat sighed.

"The only way that you'll find out if your magic is fully back is to try it. No harm done," Robert said. "Let's have lunch."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:43 am

Cassidy sighed as the furniture went back to its position "I hope I'm not going to be attacked by the blender am I if i go into the kitchen? " she said once more placing the girls down in the crib as she looked at Angus "ok lunch" she moved and dished up a plate for each person placing each down till she could sit and eat noting Steven was last to the table and she shook her head.

Steven walked quickly down to the table "sorry i'm late got pinned by the bedside cabinet trying to attack me with its draw " he said some what confused "I am taking a guess and Khaats powers have come back ether that or some one did it for fun" he said instantly looking at Cassidy who pulled a tongue at him and continued to eat .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:54 am

"My fault," Khaat confessed. "Sorry, Steven."

"It's actually a good sign, Khaat," Robert said. "You know that. The way your head was hit, by rights it should have been another day or so before you got it back at all. It'll sort itself out with a bit more time and rest, my dear. Not to worry."

"I don't want the furniture to go after the babies," she said nervously.

"Don't worry," Michael said. "If your father doesn't change it back, I'll have a talk with it. It'll behave. Don't worry. We're not going to let the furniture go after the girls." Khaat was listening to Michael and heard footsteps. She turned, alarmed, and saw a pair of her heels coming, on their own through the dining room. She sighed heavily.

"My shoes? Really?" she sighed.

"Move along," Michael shooed the stilettos out of the dining room. "Go walk laps down in the gym or something. We're busy." The shoes walked off, and Michael resumed his seat at the table. "Forget it, Khaat. Enjoy your lunch. So far, no harm done."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:02 am

Steven chuckled "its ok it was a little embarrass my boxers out with it snapping at me but quite the work out trying to get them out " he said and chuckled "I can see Angus had a work out too" he said.

Cassidy coughed at his remark and her cheeks turned red , she stood up and headed for the kitchen for some water so she could quell her blush at the same time.

Steven looked as she left "what's up with her, I noticed the bandage on his arm that's all " he said and shook his head as he smiled eating "good Angus , what's for afters ?" he asked .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:14 am

"Yes, and he's going to need some additional help for the next day or so, Steven. His hand and his arm are completely split open from his hand halfway up to his elbow. I really do not want him bleeding to death because he's overdoing. Any help you and Cassidy can give would be much appreciated," Robert said.

"I really could handle it, Daddy," Khaat said.

"No, you really can't," Robert said. "You're barely on your feet. You are better than yesterday, but, no. You can't. You really do have to let the others run the house today. Your mother really could do it, you know, if nothing else."

"No," Michael said. "I have work to do. Don't go inviting anybody else to run Khaat's house, Ozzy. You want to put me in charge?" Robert laughed and looked at the others.

"None of you want that," Robert said as the napkins llifted off the table and started flying around the room like birds. "Well, this is a bit annoying, isn't it?"

"Oi!" Michael frowned at them. "Get back here where you belong! Or would you rather be used for toilet paper?" Instead of obeying him they flew off, out of the dining room in a hurry.

"Nice job. Scared the napkins right off, didn't you?" Robert sighed. "Now we'll have to coax them into coming back. Don't threaten the table linens, Mikey."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:31 am

Cassidy saw the napkins fly into the kitchen and she sighed "ok come on" she opened the draw and they settled inside " you don't have to be scared " she said soft then finishing her drink she headed back to the table "napkins are in the draw again guess some one scared them " she said and just ate her food . Finishing her meal she took the empty plates threw then returned with desert, a bowl of vanilla ice cream and the banana loaf.

Steven looked at desert and smiled "looking good Angus " he took some loaf and margerined it as he ate he smiled "not had this in a long time its good " he sat back and drank h is coffee.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:47 am

"MIchael threatened to use the napkins as toilet paper," Angus laughed. "I think they took him seriously. "I think it scared them that he might actually do it. I'll go try to talk them out of the drawer." He got up and went back into the kitchen. When he came back, the napkins were floating behind him nervously, trembling.

"Nobody's going to illuse you," Khaat told them. "Come on back." She wanted to giggle at the napkins, but she restrained herself. They returned to their places obediently, but reluctantly.

"Good banana bread, Cassidy," Khaat said. "I meant to tell you that earlier. Thank you. Are we all set for tomorrow for my mother?"

"Well, most of us are. We don't know what Mikey is doing, but he's never let me down in the kitchen," Robert said. "Or anywhere else for that matter. Can you all handle decorating for this?"

"Of course," Brian said. "Stop worrying. Worry about picking up your gift and not forgetting it, Robert."

"Hey, Tex," Michael said. "Can I borrow you and your partner here to go with me and pick up all the groceries tomorrow? There is more food coming than you think. I could use the help."

"Cassidy wants to learn to cook. Could you use a soux chef tomorrow?" Angus asked.

"Well, yes, actually," Michael said. He looked at her. "I would welcome that, if that interests you at all." Angus was impressed. Michael didn't normally allow anyone anywhere near the kitchen when he cooked. Khaat smiled.

"You've impressed him somehow, Cassidy," Khaat said. "He doesn't make that offer to anybody."

"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 98 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 81 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top