Sand and Snow - Page 63
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 63 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 63 of 98 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 80 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 63 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Cassidy stopped realising what she was doing and looked as Brian came down speaking to Angus she chuckled as he walked out with slices of her loaf "Looks like I might have to make that again " she said and chuckled "yeah I see it now " she sighed but not for long as Dakota yanked her hair "aww !!" she said "ok, time out Dakota " she disentangle her fingers from her hair witch was hard since all she wanted to do was pull harder . Finally she got them free "ok your in your travel crib till you learn no hair pulling or hitting " she said and placed her in it while she sat back down to rub the sore spot "ow that girl i swear took a hand full of hair."
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Donohue Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:18 pm

"Well, I don't think she gets that from her biological mother, but I'm not sure. Khaat would be the one to ask, if she even knows., and I don't know if any of us know anything about Dakota's biological father. " Angus wiped away the last of Abbey's tears and found her a couple of toys and put her on the floor. Abbey left the toys where Angus laid them and began crawling after Angus as he headed back to the kitchen. He looked behind him and saw her following.

"Hey, when did you learn to do that?" He frowned. "Well, come on. You might as well come with me, although it wont be very exciting I have ....." He was about to tell Abbey he had dishes to do when he saw all sorts of accidental magic starting through the house. Things began flying about the house on their own. "Whoa!" he exclaimed. "Behind you!" He said. One of Brian's prize Native American vases was heading straight for the back of Cassidy's head. He drew his wand to start trying to bring some of the sudden chaos under control.
Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 391
Special Abilities : Ecological Empath

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Cassidy watched and smiled seeing Abbey crawl after Angus it was then she heard him cry out turned to see the vase it caught her temple and she was knocked off the couch grabbing her wand she called out "Finite Incantatum" the vase stopped and fell she caught it in her arms and let it roll to the ground her eyes going to Dakota as she kept hold of her wand and stood up taking a moment to recover " who the hell is doing this?" she said to Angus , suddenly she saw a large pot fly out the kitchen heading for Abbey "no you don't " she said even with her temple throbbing "Finite Incantatum" she said again and it stopped , quickly she moved to grab but it one of her hands found its self resting on his chest as she caught it .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Donohue Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:43 pm

"Aresto momentum!" He cast a spell at an antique sculpture to set it back on the table. He was just recovering from that when a metal wall hanging flew at them. Angus reacted just out of instinct and swatted the thing out of his way with his hand. The instant his hand connected with it, he felt pain. Upstairs he heard Brian cussing. Near as he could figure, the living room wasnt' the only room being affected.

"This isn't baby magic," he said. "Look out," he spun Cassidy out of harms way by spinning her behind him. Then he heard Robert's voice shouting an incantation, and everything that was flying through the air just settled itself. It ended just as quickly as it had started. "The girls," he said quickly. "Check the babies. Make sure they're okay." He picked up Abbey and noticed that his left hand and forearm were covered with blood. He ignored it for the moment and checked Abbey who seemed delighted with the display of magic and giggled happily, looking for more. "Dakota. Is she okay?" Angus asked. "And are you okay?"
Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Cassidy felt him wrap his arm around her and move her out of the way as something flew passed her for a second she looked at him but then quickly broke from him heading right for Dakota who gripped her tight " I got her " she said noticing Angus was hurt she knew nothing could be done till what ever it was stopped "I'm a little dizzy but fine , your not " she said looking at his hand and arm "if its not baby magic then ..." she looked up at the stairs "Khaat?" she said quickly moving to pulling him ending up she was on top of him looking down with red cheeks just as a cutlass flew from the wall behind him embedding in the wall opposite them Dakota held in her arm."close "
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Donohue Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:05 pm

"I'd say you're right," he said. "I'd say Khaat's magic is returning. I've seen this in the Paris headquarters, and it never gets old." He laughed. "Someone gets konked on the head, shorts out their magic and it comes back all wonky. Well, your reflexes are good." He listened to Robert's voice roaring an incantation in a completely unyielding tone. Things came back to normal in a hurry.

"Brian! Report!" Angus heard Robert yell.

"We're fine," Brian's voice sounded back. Robert apparated downstairs into the living room and found himself standing at Angus's and Cassidy's feet.

"Well, isn't this cozy?" he said. "Should I wait until you get yourselves together to ask you to report? Or should I come back later?"

"We're fine," Angus said, scowling at Robert.

"Then that better not be my granddaughters' blood on your carpet," Robert said.

"It isn't. Its mine and its a scratch. It's nothing," Angus said.

"Well, when you and Cassidy get done down there, you'll let me look at your nothing then," he said in a tone that said Robert wasnt' making a request. It was an order.
Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Cassidy heard Roberts voice and breathed out as everything stopped moving instinctually she rested her head on his chest glad what ever it was had stopped it wasn't till she heard Robert right behind her she regalized how it looked and quickly got to her feet, offering her good hand to him to help him up since he held Abbey" yeah and the babies are unhurt" feeling Dakota cling to her shirt she looked down "a little scared but unhurt " she said to Robert she touched her temple and winced at the lump that now sat there and she sighed . Placing Dakota down in the crib she picked up the cutlass and hung it back on the wall then turned to Angus " I'll finish dinner , you get that looked at " she said knowing her cheeks were still red.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Donohue Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:46 pm

"Thanks, Cassidy," Angus said, getting up. "Lizzie should be sending us each a large Asian chicken salad for lunch anytime now. And she always sends either a loaf of fresh bread or a number of fresh croissants with the salads. And she never goes without sending us some sort of dessert--usually a new recipe for us to try. She uses us as taste testers when we send for take out, and that's fine with me. Let's hope Khaats magic doesn't have fresh baby spinach strewn all over the kitchen."

He looked at Robert. "I'm fine, Really," he told him. Robert put the babies in the playpen together and gave them toys. Then he went over to Angus and wordlessly took hold of his left hand. He examined it carefully. "How on earth did you do this? You split your hand and your arm wide open. Look." Angus looked at where Robert's attentions were. The side of his left hand and arm--from the side of his little finger to halfway up his forearm--was split wide open. ""Oh great," he sighed.

Robert began casting healing spells on Angus's hand and arm and accio'd for his bag. When he set the spells in place, he cleaned and dressed him from his fingertips up to his elbow. "By tomorrow you won't need that, but if you don't leave it in place at least today, you'll likely bleed out, and you'll make a hell of a mess in the process."

"I have things to do, Robert," Angus sighed.

"You have a lot of people here. Use them. Get some help. Understand that?"

"Yeah. I do," he sighed. "You got her magic back under control?"

"Well, yeah. For the moment. but you know as I do that sometimes it takes a day or two for it to reset itself. The accidental magic might not be overwith. Not entirely."

"Yeah, and boy am I looking forward to more of that," he sighed.
Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Cassidy nodded to his instructions and sighed "I hope not " she said listening to him talk to Robert she spoke up " I'll help , and don't say no , besides its good experience for me " she said and headed into the kitchen with out waiting for a second word from him . She found the salad tossed but other wise fine in the bowl she also found the delivery and a note saying Michael was stopping at the house and knew that meant one more for lunch she unpacked everything and placed an extra bowl of salad on the table quickly she returned and set the fresh croissants down with fresh juice finally the desert she had found in a tub at the bottom of the box. She opened it and discovered it was Pears in Red Wine and she smiled it was something for her to try .

Moving back out she looked at Angus " every things fine , Robert do you know Michael is coming here" she said "I made and extra place " she said and looked at his arm "so how is it?" she asked knowing by th
e bandage it was not going to be good .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Donohue Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 pm

"No, I didn't," Robert said, "But I bet he's coming about dinner tomorrow night."

"Oh, thats right!" Angus said. "I guess I lost track of time."

"I didn't. I had some shopping to do," Robert grinned. "He's probably going to scope out your kitchen."

"I think I keep it pretty well stocked," Angus said.

"Well, my guess is that no matter what you have, it won't be what Michael has on his menu. Count on it. Don't take it personally."

"I won't. I don't take Michael personally," Angus laughed. "Not about most things. Thank you, Cassidy. Robert says it'll be fine by tomorrow."

"What I said was that it was long and deep and if you didn't give that arm a rest you'd bleed out all over your rug and die," Robert said dryly.

"He's exaggerating," Angus looked at Cassidy.

"Do I look like I'm exaggerating? Did I wrap you clear up to your elbow for first aid practice?" Robert frowned. At that moment, Michael apparated in. He looked at Angus's bandage almost first thing.

"What the hell did you tangle with, Slick?" Michael frowned.

"A wall hanging," Angus said.

"Uh..a wall hanging?" he asked.

"Khaat's getting her magic back. Its a bit wonky," Robert said.

"Oh wonderful. I know what happens when her magic shorts out. I live with that."

"How are you and the furniture getting on, then?"

"Otto eats my socks, and Snidely steals my jackets."

"Oh. about normal, then. Good. Lunch is ready. Go find a place at the table, you all. I'll get the others," Robert said.

Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 98 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 80 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top