A Friend Ship in the Makeing - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Friend Ship in the Makeing - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Friend Ship in the Makeing

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Friend Ship in the Makeing - Page 6 Empty Re: A Friend Ship in the Makeing

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:39 pm

" You Would really like to go?" she asked not beliveing it. not many people understood why or how her famlily was so close to each other. "even if my brother ended up not likeing. and not to minchen my dad. Last time Max got mad at some one it took My dad uncle and i all to calm him down. but then an older guy was hitting on our younger sister tanya who isn't old enough to even think guys don't have cuteies." she said giggleing at the though of her little sister back then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:02 pm

"Well.. Who knows.. Maybe max will like me.. I mean it would be fun to meet them and.... well... learn about your family.. Thats the kind of things friends do.. i guess. " He said smiling. "Well.. So what do you say? Can i come with you? pleasee" He asked in a begging tone. Saige truely thought that it would be fun to meet her brother and the rest of her family. It might be a great idea.. And if they liked him.. then who knows what he would do next.

(hey wanna rp the thing in a new topic or something?)
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:45 pm

( Would you like to?)

"I'm sure my mother wouldn't mind just like my Grandmother never did. and we have many extra bed rooms. Who ever had origanaly built the ranch house had wanted a lot of kids." Sage said smileing at him "but you have to promise to bring snowball along too." she said glanceing over at the wolf pup sleeping in the cornor. "she could play with Scruffy. Anna named out dog when she was five." Sage said she had stoped blushing and had a big smile on her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:10 pm

(sure ! u wanna make the topic since its ur charries family? also if so make it in the elsewhere thingy)

"Okay I will bringe snowball.. but im not sure if your dog will want to play with a wolf.. Most dogs would end up scared of wolves no matter how old they are" He said smiling. Saige then yawned and stretched. "So.. what day are we leaving? I will leave whenever you want to leave." Saige held her hands in his and smiled. He was really really lucky to have her as a friend. She wasnt like his old friends who wouldnt care much about stuff like that.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:20 pm

(yep yep yep)

"Scruffy dosen't seem to care what kind of animal she is playing with as long as its a friend. She said " And i think i would be best if we left in a few days. so you have time to tell your family and pack up." Sage smile and blushed again when he held her hands in his won. "I bet you would like to go to sleep now. wouldn't you? walk to the common room together?" she asked her smile big. maybe we could sit and talk longer infront of the fire. it would be warmer in the common room."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:24 pm

"uhh.. Yeah.. tell my family... right." He said after she had said that he'd want to tell his family and pack. "Well.. Im pretty tired.. I want to just goto bed... but i'll walk you back to the common room then im gunna go up to my dorm so I can goto sleep. Being tired sucks alot." He said as he got up. Even though he would want to stay by the fire and talk to her, he also thought it would be a good idea to get some sleep

(kay so is this topic ended?)
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:30 pm

(yeah Topic Ended)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down