A Friend Ship in the Makeing - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Friend Ship in the Makeing - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Friend Ship in the Makeing

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Friend Ship in the Makeing - Page 4 Empty Re: A Friend Ship in the Makeing

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:14 pm

"I won't," Sage said smileing then she stood and found one of the schools owls and gave it her letter to Max and a small treat. "why don't you open the presents." she said. she couldn't wait for the school year to end couldn't wait to get back to her old sceduale of wakeing up early and working on the ranch that her parents owned. she went back over and sat next to Saige and the wolf pup and brushed one of hte curls out of her face and behind her ear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:20 pm

"Well.. Cause its not et christmas.. Why open something when its not time to?" He asked smiling as he pulled snowball to his lap and pulled sage a little closer since the open window would make it kind of cold in there. "Kay so now we got nothing to do all over again." He said chuckling. why is it that everything lead to having nothing else to do. "That reminds me.. Before christmas im going to go to town and buy some presents.. Im pretty sure skarlet would like some wizard joke items since she is the master of pranks." Saige said aloud to himself jokingly.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:26 pm

"well would you like to talk about something eals or maybe try to teach a girl who knows nothimg about quidditch? i understand foot ball alot easyer. plus i use to play it alot with my brother and his friends. its so odd what you learn when your raised in teaxas then are magicl brought to england. " Sage looked at him and scratched Snowballs ears. "i think you would like Texas. you just seem like the type of person that would. only i have a feeling you would like it a little better fearther north than where my daddys ranch is."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:33 pm

"Well... Its to cold to teach you about quidditch.." He said then she mentioned that he would like texas. "I might like texas... But.. Right now its complicated.. You wouldnt understand what im going through." He longed to tell her how he was a vampire but he didnt know what she would say. She might think of him as a monster if he told her. He didnt know what he should say. "I wish i could tell you.. Just.. im not sure if m rready to tell someone yet
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:42 pm

"I Might understand. though i also understand how some times if you tell some one you trust then they can help you out some." Sage said absent mindedly peting the wolf pu that sat in saiges lap. Maybe you could at least tell me what this yule ball thing is all about?" Sage looked at him. "why are they even holding one? its the first time i've even hurd of hogwarts haveing a dance at the school. Even after six years i don't understand half the stuff in this school and i would love it if some one could explain them." she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:45 pm

"I really dont know anything about the yule ball.. Cause im not even going.." He said. After saying that he thought then put snowball on the ground and pulled sage onto his lap then put snoball on her lap and smiled. "But the thing is.. Its really hard for anyone like you to understand what i go through. And of why i dont go back to my family. No one knows but me and its really hard to deal with it." He still couldnt tell her until he was sure he could trust her fully.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:53 pm

"Oh okay, Then forget the yule ball. forget i said anything about it." she said "so snowball dosen't even know. im sure snowball wouldn't want to see you suffer." Sage smiled and blushed a little in her mind she could see the last line she had wrote in the letter to her brother. ' there are some cute guys here exspecialy in my house.' it read and it made her blush even more. "i bet your tired of hearing about my odd little famly. why don't you pick something eals to talk about."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:03 pm

"I dont have a clue what to talk about though.." Saige said as he wrapped his arms around her and looked at snowball. Snowball began to fall asleep. maybe i should tell her. Its not like she is going to tell the whole world im a vampire. saige thought as he noticed the eagle was still there. The eagle was there often and was just sitting there waiting for him to send something to his brother. Saige began to ignore the eagle and began to think again. "Do you really wanna know ? i mean.. do you wanna know what you wouldnt understannd?" He asked her in an awkward kind of way
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:09 pm

"only if you want to tell me," Sage said. "maybe i could help you in some way." she slid the ring off her finger then back on mutiple times absentmindaly playing with it trying to hide what she was thinking about as Saige put his arms around her body "and maybe i could give you some company when every one eals is at that ball thing." she said looking down at her hand wondering if she was doing the right think wondering how her brother would react if he were there with her at that moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:13 pm

"I want to tell you." He said then he stopped speaking and thought for a moment. Was this the right person to tell? He hoped that she was the one that he needed to tell. "The thing you wouldnt understand is.... that im a vampire." He spoke in a slow voice then he set her down beside him and got up to walk around. He wasnt ashamed to tell her about being a vampire it was that he was scared that she would think of him as a monster just as he thought of himself.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top