A Friend Ship in the Makeing - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Friend Ship in the Makeing - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Friend Ship in the Makeing

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Friend Ship in the Makeing - Page 3 Empty Re: A Friend Ship in the Makeing

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:07 pm

"well thats no way to spend Christmas," Sage said, that small little acsent comeing out once again as if it ever went away. "but you don't like your family much do you? I couldn't live with out mine. They've gotten me out of some pretty tight places before. Just like i have with them." sage had a small smile on her face and a far off look in her eyes. "If i ended up staying here over brake would you change your mind about going to london for a few days. more people do stay than some people think." she glanced at him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:40 pm

"I like my family.. Its just that.. Everyone except my twin will be there.. When i say im going to go live on the streets for a few days its so i can see my twin." Then she said something he hadnt expected. She asked him if he would stay off of the streets if she ended up staying. "Well.. Yeah I guess.." He said. "But.. Why would you stay? Your family sounds like a good family.. With me being the middle child with 4 older and 4 younger siblings.. My family is pretty big.. so its always crowded while you.. I bet you guys get to just have a small casual christmas.. Nothing huge with so many presents no one cares whos is whos." Just after saying that he looked at the ground.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:45 pm

"thats just it, its not just my mom my brothers sisters and my father but my aunt my uncle and grandma to. we are so close and we never really cared if any of us got one present on christmas. as long as we are spending the day together. And the only reson i wouldn't go is if the airport enabled it." Sage said "all thats ever mattered is keeping my big brother out of fights when it came to another guy hitting on a girl that didn't like what the first guy was doing. Grandma always says that hes just like my father and my uncle agrees. then after keeping Max out of a Fight we try to cheer up Uncle Chase. Hes been sad for so many years. "she blushed a little when she relized she was probaly talking to much. "sorry," she wispred
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:50 pm

"Wow.. Your family seems fun.. Just.. At 17 with 8 siblings and 2 on the way.. Everything seems so boring. Staying here for christmas means no fighting my little sisters and brothers over whats mine. everything of mine will just be sent here so that There isnt much arguing." He said smiling. "And next school year.. the year im not going to be here my sister starts school.. I just hope im not the only one of us that has magical ability." He smiled and looked around. "And please keep talking.. I dont mind much if you talk.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:00 pm

"don't be sad if your the only one with magical ability. i most likely am since im muggle born. up untill i was eleven i didn't even know magic existied. then i got a letter from this school. I missed Max so much that first year he was so far a way and i couldn't go to him with every little problem like i had back in Texas. i mean right now there is half the world between us. then there are all my younger siblings Tanna James and Anne. i mean Anne was only a year old that year. James only two. i missed them so much. but then i made some friends here. found people i wasn't so diffrent from.before that day i had never been seperated from them a day in my life"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:32 pm

"Yet you never know.. All 4 of my older brothers and sisters were squibs and i bettcha 10 year Old scarlet will be crushed if she cant be like her big brother.. But... she cant ever be like me.. It would ruin her life." At that he stopped speaking and looked at the ground. What would scarlet, jenna, sara, and sally do when he left? That made him think of josh and jack. Josh would be with them and help them out all of the time. And what about When his mom gave birth to Jessie and Shelby? Who would help with the triplets and who would help with scarlet. After thinking about this he remembered that his mother was supposed to send him a letter soon. "Lets go up to the owlery.. Maybe you can meet my pet if she isnt hiding." He said smiling as he got up and offered his hand to help her up.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:41 pm

"Okay Lets go i have soemthing i need to send to Max any way." she said geting up "and i would love to meet your pet." she said. "some times i miss the muggle world. its so diffrent no one getting picked on for not beign a 'pure blood'"she said putting the air quotaion marks as she said the words pure blood. "Its all just a stario type why can't they all be treated the same. Muggle Born and squibs just like pure bloods and half bloods." Sage shook her head "jst like a muggle high school only so diffrent at the same time." she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:49 pm

"Please.. Dont say that.. Cause... It seems that even though im a half blood that im worse then my brothers and sisters who are squibs.. Its actually terrible." He said as he lead the way up to the owlery. When they got up there he entered And looked around. "Snowball here girl." He said as he held down a piece of meet as a small white wolf pup cameout of her hiding place and took the piece of meat. "This is snowball.. snowball this is my new friend sage." He said smiling.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:57 pm

"Oh dont' say that you seem as if you couldn't hurt a fly." She said then kneeled next to him when the little wolf pup came out. "well hello there little girl." she said holding out her hand so the dog like creatuer could smell her hand. "are Dogs even alloud here at hogwarts?" she asked "because if so i'll bring mine with me next year. To bad i couldn't bring my horses with me. it would be so wonderful to have them with me." then she started petting the small wold pup not even relizeing it was a wolf insteed of a dog
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:05 pm

"No.. actually.. I snuck her here.. Please dont tell." He said to her. After that he heard an eagle screech and looked up as his brothers pet eagle and his 10 year old sister's owl came flying into the window. "Hey sparky hey starlet." He said as he took the package from the eagle and took the note and tiny package from his sisters owl. "Apperantly.. They already have christmas presents for me." He said aloud to himself as he set the things in his jacket pocket.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top