A Friend Ship in the Makeing - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Friend Ship in the Makeing - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Friend Ship in the Makeing

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Friend Ship in the Makeing - Page 5 Empty Re: A Friend Ship in the Makeing

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:20 pm

"How could some one as sweet as you be something that most people find horrible. They must be wrong in thinking that they started another magical stero type." She was still smileing at him. "Im sorry you live in fear of people hateing you. but i won't be like them. Please don't be scared im going to hate you. Snowball can since that fear and its not good for her." Sage said standing up and walking over to him. "how could i hate you?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:27 pm

"I dont know! i thought everyone would be scared of me if i was a vampire! my personality and everything its doesnt fit in.There must be something wrong with me." Saige didnt look at her. He couldnt bear looking at anyone at the moment. He didnt know what to do. She had asked how he could be something that most people find horrible. Thats what he couldnt get. He thought that no one would like to be around him if he was a vampire. If only he was a human like everyone else. "Thats also why i dont like going home.. Cause... they would think that for some reason something bad has happened since i dont get cold.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:32 pm

"There is nothing wrong with you. and if your family wouldn't accept you being a vampire then they are not a family at all." sage said putting her hand on his sholder then she huged him. "There is nothing wrong with you. there is something wrong with those nasty vampiers that gave other vampires a bad name." she said then she huged him. "your a wonderful person. don't let being a vampier define you. Please don't let it. " she took a small step back so she could look at him and her knees were shakeing a little not out of fear of him but out of fear he might never talk to her again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:42 pm

"Its just... with so many young kids at my house.. they would be scared of me.. Cause the triplets are only 2 and with my mom about to have twins.. everything will be really really more complicated if they knew." He then began to get bored of talking about him being a vampire so he picket her up and spun around boredly. "just promise me you wont tell another soul. please.. promise me that" He said as he set her down and looked her in the eyes. He hoped she would say okay.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:49 pm

"I promise not to tell any one as long as i live." She said standing there close to him as smile on her face. 'this day has been one of the best this year.' she though to her self but she would never tell him that. she didn't want to be though off as a week inferiour person who couldn't fend for her slef and she felt as if she let him into her heart she would end up leting her gard down but she didn't want him to leave and not tlak to her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Saige sat down and pulled her onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her all over again "Whats the best day in the whole entire world you have ever had?" He asked her smiling. He just wanted to change the subject and get his mind off of being a vampire for one day. He hoped he wasnt making her nervous by putting her on his lap. The last thing he wanted to do to someone was make them nervous to be around him after he told them that he was a vampire.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:04 pm

"well Besides every day i have spent with my family. i would have to say to day would have to be the bes." she wispred blushing a little. "i've had so much fun hanging out with you. " she kinda whished she had wore her hair down to day to hide the heat that flooded her cheeks she reached out and scratched the wolf pups head then pulled her hand back and played with the ring some more. "Some times i wonder why Max didn't keep his and give it to a girl he liked insteed of giveing it to me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Saige could tell she was blushing and didnt know what to do. "Maybe he thought he'd rather give it to you than some girl who might break his heart in the future.. Maybe he thought that you could never break someones heart. At least thats what i think." Saige said smiling. Snowball was asleep in the corner of the room so there wasnt much too do any more. He looked over her sholder and watched her play with the ring. The ring was just like her, beautiful.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:12 pm

so he gives his ring to his kid sister when she gose away to a boarding school in london that he can't tell his friends about. where he won't see her every day like they are use to." Sage said "oh well hes that type of person. some times when im a round a guy im afrade of what max might do if he didn't like something that guy did or said." she wispred she had a smile on her face "have you ever played foot ball? or maybe watched a one of the muggle games? "
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:35 pm

"I have.. but.. i play basketball now.. not football." He said. He was in deep thought for a while. "Hey i got an idea.. You said that texas would be a place id like right? Why dont I go with you for the holidays? That way you can have a friend with you and im not on the streets. Its a win win for both of us." He said smiling. He hoped that she would think it was a great idea. He thought that it would be cool to meet her family and learn more about her at the same time
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top