A Friend Ship in the Makeing - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Friend Ship in the Makeing - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Friend Ship in the Makeing

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Friend Ship in the Makeing - Page 2 Empty Re: A Friend Ship in the Makeing

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:51 pm

"your right about geting sick. though its so butiful out side." she said accepting his offer to help her up by puting her own hand in his. "lets go inside." she said. when sage was standing she brushed off the seat of her pants quickly and almost as if she were trying to hide it. "i grew up in Teaxas over in america.. it dosen't snow in the sothern part where im from." she said "its so diffrent for me here. so cold in the winter when it was still warm enough for me to be out side with no jacket on at home." she smiled at the memorys and played with the ring some more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:58 pm

"Wow.. Thats cool." He said as a breeze came in making it colder "Here lets go inside" Saige said as He began to lead the way inside. It wasnt wierd to him for a girl to have the same name as him since it was more of a girls name than anything else. He didnt think it was at all a boys name. To him it seemed like everyone with that name except himself was a girl and that made him feel kind of upset and left pout but he didnt feel like that anymore
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Sage walked alonge besied Saige as they walked towrd the castale. she looked down at the ground as she walked her boots clomping with each step she took. it was the only sound she hurd besides the normal ones of the animals in the forest and their breathing which made small clouds of mist infront of their faces. the ring feel off her finger. at first she didn't notice it missing and when she did she stoped walking forward and murmmred a sting of words under her breath. "can you wait a second please." she said "i lost my ring." then she turned and slowly scared the ground for it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:23 pm

"Sure." He said as he got walked around to look for it. When he thought he found something shiny he bent down and picked it up. "Is this it?" He asked standing up and walking over to her and showed it to her. He was good at finding things and had a keen eye also. That helped alot when it came to needing to find things becuase it made everything easier to find. Even though as a kid that wasnt any fun to play hide and seek and take a very short time to find everyone
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:29 pm

"oh yes it is thankyou again." Sage said huging the boy. "i don't know what would have happened if i had lost that. My brother would have been so mad." she steped back after huging Saige. then after she had taken the ring out of his hand slid it on her finger again. "its kinda big but i guess thats to be suspected. Maybe i should put it on one of my old necklaces before i come back from christmas brake." she was smileing her face and nose both red but her nose was cold and her cheeks were hot from the heat that had rushed into her cheeks after huging Saige.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:33 pm

"Thats probably a good idea... I have heard of many people who do that." He hadnt only heard of people putting a ring on a necklace but he also heard of people doing that until they found the person they If that was true then why was it that he'd only seen it on tv? No matter it wasnt as though it was so important. "come on we need to get inside your face is getting red." Saige said as he grabbed her hand and lead her to the castle again. He hadnt a single clue why her face was red but He thought she was going to need to be inside.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:40 pm

"Thankyou for finding it." she wispred again as they walked. "Max would have probaly ened up hateing me if i had really lost it. he gave it to me to reminde me he was always there if i needed him. even when im half way across the world from him. " slowly the heat in her cheeks began to fade and her face wasn't as red by the time the two of them reached the castle. she slid her hand in her pocket to be sure the ring wouldn't fall off again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:44 pm

'I wonder why her face was red.. Oh well.. It doesnt matter now.' Saige thought as he sat down on the bottom of the stone steps that was part of the flight of stairs that lead to who knows where. "What do you wanna do now? Its gunna get boring if we just sit here and do nothing all day." He said as he looked around. Not much people were around. especially on a gray day as it was. Most people would be in their dorms planning for the holidays. this year he wouldnt go home he would probably goto london and hang around for a few days then go back to the school
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:11 pm

"I don't know really. when you came by i had been writing a letter home to my brother even though i would be there soon enough." Sage said just realizing she may not have time to go home. "well i may not be there at all this year. depends on the planes." she said quietly "how about you." she said looking over at him as she sat next to him on the steps. she slowly took off his jacket and laid it on his knee. "thank you for letting me barrow that while we were out side." she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:21 pm

"Well.. Im staying here. My family is to big to be around all the time so I might goto london and live on the streets for a few days then come back here." He said as he put his jacket back on. "And your welcome.. I really hadnt needed it in the first place." He looked at her and smiled slightly. Not much people he knew asked him so much questions. but he liked it. Being the center of attention was something for his friends and his twin brother not for saige.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top