Out of the Fire - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out of the Fire - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out of the Fire

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of the Fire - Page 10 Empty Re: Out of the Fire

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Jack lestened to Robert and smirked thinking it was a good thing they were getting to him.

"Do you think he would attack again so soon ?" he asked glancing at him then back out the window "especialy since were all here and on our guard now" he said as his eyes slowly turned yellow as he looked out the window. He saw nothing except the guard walking around the perimiter and he sniffed he was who he seemed to be.
Though jack still jumped when Jess walked up and placed her hand on his shoulder for more her own comfort that anything.

"Everything quiet?" she asked leaning down close to his face as she too looked out Jack gave a soft growl at her closeness.

"if only we were at home " he said softly and jess looked suprosed at him , not thhat she didn't like the new Jack ,by far she liked it at lest he was now showing he was the strong one finlly.

Jess kissed his cheek and moved to sit down she smiled as she saw Khaat and Brian walk down the stairs and she smiled. She could see Khaat was relaxed some what alitle to much and she sighed.

"Brian dod you warn her she could have concushsion and to take it easy?" she asked knowing he probably did i ffact she knew he had but she voiced her opinion.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:34 am

"Well," Robert said, "No, I didn't really think Barker would attack again so soon. But, as for Burke? He's not the most stable sot that was ever created. Burke is angry with me because, like Gelding, I ended up killing his father in one of those battles against dark arts followers. I'm not proud of the fact that I have killed, nor that I have killed more than one person. However, I have never killed just for the act of killing. It's always been in self defense. And I think that is the force that is bonding Gelding and Burke and Barker together. These men are 3 angry sons who are seeking revenge against the man who killed their father. I can't say as I blame them, but I also am not in a position to allow them to exact their revenge either. I' know how Luther Burke and Tom Gelding teamed up. Gelding's father was the founder of their organization, and Burke's father worked for him. Both sons followed their fathers into the family business. As for Barker, I'm not entirely sure how they found him.

Robert had watched Jack's behavior turn with arrival of the intruder on Brian's property. He looked at Jack and said, "I do understand your feelings, believe me, Jack. But you really do need to keep an eye on that attitude of yours. Its those sorts of attitudes that can potentially sew seeds into a change of thoughts and feelings and behaviors that can end one going down a truly evil path. I don't want to see you going down a path I can't bring you back from. Am I clear?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:03 am

Jack listened to Robert then nodded he had to agree about Burke then hs heard him speack about his change "sorry but I don't like it when a freind is hurt ..teice by the same man , but I understand what you mean" he sighed and looked at jess with a smile he tok her hand in his "I still need to train more though sir " he looked at Robert that was one thing he had to do to kep up his skills "in everything" he said looking at Jess as he stood up and kised her gently .

Jess sighed and smiled noding to Robert a thank you she smiled to him "yes you do your going soft" she said smiling as she lightly punched him on his chest "now back to work " she returned his kiss and sighed smiling a she walked to the kitchen "Tea Robert?" she asked as she picked up the tea pot.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:26 am

"Yes, please," Robert said. "Thank you."

Khaat shivered. Sometimes it took awhile for her to stop shivering after her seer's abilities had been triggered. Brian didn't say a word. Instead, he went over and lit a fire in the fireplace with a flick of his wand.

"Here, Babe," He said gently, "Come over here and get warm. Her seer's abilities are making her chill a bit. She needs to warm up." He accio'd a big soft cashmere shawl in a baby pink color and wrapped it around her shoulders and found her a place in the floor, on an oversize floor cushion, in front of the enormous stone hearth. "Jess, would you give Khaat's tea a warm up, please?"

"Let's concentrate on capturing Burke," Khaat said quietly. "I want to see them in my courtroom. Him, Barker, and Gelding. All three. I want the priviledge myself of sending them to Azkaban for life."

"Hang onto that dream, Sweetheart," Robert smiled, "If I can put them into your hands, I will. Nothing would give any of us more pleasure than that, I am quite sure. So, Brian, when are you going to start working these guys?"

"Anytime I can get them down to the gym," Brian said. He looked at Jack and Steven. "Can you guys start by giving me 30 minutes in the new pool downstairs as a warm up? And Jess and Ronata, you're both welcome to train with them if you like. If you think want to try to keep up. Robert will keep an eye on Khaat and the girls if you want to train with me."

"Absolutely," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:07 pm

jess brought over two cups hanig one to Rober and another to Khaat " spice tea should warm you right up" she said and smiled as she glanced at Brian as he spoke noticing Jack grinning and stand "sure " he said and looked at jess "keep your eyes open for anything strange " he said jess nodded.

"Though with all the men ot there it would be hard for even afox to get past unseen"she said but nodded she would "go train with Brian " she said smiling as she kissed his cheek.

Jack moved from his spot and aother man took it up he raised an eyebrow and shook his head as he ehaded down to the pool to start laps following steven .

Jess smiled at Brian "thank you but i'll swim later im not as out of shape as he is " she said and walked to the kitchen.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:11 pm

"I'll be back in a bit," Brian kissed Khaat's cheek. "I've got to go wear these guys out. They're getting a bit rusty."

"You want me to come with you?" she asked.

"You've already had your time in the pool today. You've done enough exercising today. I just want to see how far off the mark these two are and how hard I need to retrain them. You stay here, enjoy your tea and some time with your father."

"Okay," she said. She watched Brian go downstairs. "I think they're in trouble," she told her father.

"Definitely," Robert agreed, laughing. "They have no earthly idea what they just walked into, do they?"

"None at all," Khaat agreed, sipping on her tea. She looked down at the playpen where Dakota and Abbey were settling down after being starteld by Burke's sonorus. They were curling up on the floor of the playpen and both slipping off into a peaceful sleep. She got up and covered them each with a baby blanket. That seemed to be the only encouragement they needed to finally give in and go to sleep.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:26 pm

jess walked bazck from the kitchen and smiled "those two are so going to be sore tomrrow "she said and sat down with her cup watching as Ronata walked in and sat with them . jes smiled as she saw khaat with her girls she blew softly ovr her cup and wonered just how badly thosue to were going to hurt and wewthrt she ahd to put a pain poition on stand bye.

Jack welked down to th changing rooms and slipped into a pair of light blue shorts moving back out he dover into the water and began his laps steven followed soon after.

"wonder how many he can do?" steven said softy as he swum threw the water beside jack .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:44 pm

Brian liked swimming. He used it as probably his favorite exercise. He didn't let a day go by that he didn't swim. And he had insisted that Khaat become a daily swimmer. He generally spent at least an hour in the pool every morning, on an average workout, but it wasn't unusual for him to swim longer than that. He worked for endurance. Not necessarily speed, but certainly endurance and strength. He knew that neither Jack nor Steven trained daily and certainly not in the pool. If they were going to keep up with him, they were certainly going to have to work at it.

He had insisted that Khaat become a proficient swimmer, and he was pleased with the muscle tone she had developed. The only time she didn't keep in top shape was if she was injured somehow and that always took them back to square one. Right now, she was a bit sore and stiff, and he was having to work that through with her. His biggest concern, honestly, was her loss of weight. It was showing up as a loss of strength, and clothes that were too big. And he was silently concerned that if she faced Barker again, it would kill her from an accumulation of damage from the last bout she had with him.

"Alright," Brian said, after a couple of laps, "You two feeling brave enough to make any wagers with me?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:13 am

jack chuckled "jess wouldhave my guts for garters if i did"he said moving to continue his forth lap , he saw steven looked at Jack then brian and sighed he knew he was sceaming something and continued down the pool returning moments later to lean on the pool wall.

"ok steven what you gonna do bet or not?" he said as he swum on back down the pool though he was thinking about a small wager with out jess knowing "hey brian 10 sickles if steven can't swim ten lengths " he said continuing his laps
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:35 am

"20 says neither one of you make it 15 laps," Brian laughed. "30 says Khaat beats you both, no matter how many laps you give her. Either of you game?"

Brian was proud of how hard Khaat trained. He had gotten her into the habit of needing to exercise daily now. It was something they did together and they enjoyed. Sometimes they went into St. Mungos to take advantage of the fitness center and left the babies in the daycare center upstairs long enough to work out. Brian took the fitness of his men very seriously, and he was glad these two didn't mind trying to meet his challenges.

"And what exactly would you like to do for workout once you warm up in the pool?" he grinned.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top