Out of the Fire - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out of the Fire - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out of the Fire

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of the Fire - Page 12 Empty Re: Out of the Fire

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:04 am

Jess smiled and sighed " ow this place has everything " she said and chuckled at Angus "that remind me i got to get jack up into our loft and get our tree down to decorate " she said and smiled "sounds as if this place will be realy festive Khaat " she siad thinking she realy should bring the twins once its done so they could see it for them selves.

"hey mind if i bring the twins with me once your palce is done i think they would love to play with abby and dakota " sher said smiling to Khaat and angus
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:05 pm

"Certainly," Khaat said. "Anytime. You know that. It will be very different having a houseful of babies this year. You know, last Christmas I had a houseful of teenagers stuffed into that little place in Hogsmeade. Its very odd when I think of how many changes just one year can bring. Abbey wasn't even a thought yet. Neither, really, was Rob or marriage at all. Daddy wasn't working at St. Mungos, Brian was still in Paris, your twins weren't here. Steven and Ronata weren't here. All in all, its been a busy year. Maybe we ought to have a New Years Party. Maybe spend that weekend in Tuscany. What do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:01 pm

jess smiled and nodded "yeah and now look at them two month early and there now crawling and into everything "she said and smiled as Khaat mentioned about going back to Tuscany for new year "ow that would be wonderful Khaat, though im not sure about Ronata it might bring back to many bad memories" she said with a sigh.

Ronata walked in just as she finished and looked at them "what would ?" she asked then smirked "ok I get it and yes i would like to go back , kinda put some demnds to sleep " she said and chuckled "I over heard as i came in" she looked at them "jeffery said its good to face our demonds , it makes us stronger inwardly and that what I will be doing" she looked at them all with a smile.

Jess stood up and walked over to her "good for you Ronata " she said and looked at Khaat "we've all done that on one form or another , right Khaat?" she smiled .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:26 pm

"Yes," Khaat said,' We certainly are. I sort of think I know what I want to get Brian for Christmas. I'm thinking I want to buy him a really nice ring of some sort. Brian spends most of his time, his money and energies thinking of other people I'd like to do something really nice for him. Well, I have some ideas for smaller gifts too, but for his big gift, I think I want him to have a really nice ring. I might also have Daddy make him a big closet like mine, but to Brian's tastes. Either that, or I heard him mention a pair of horses he wants--a white stallion and a white mare. A muggle owns them, I believe. I dont know. I just want him to have the best Christmas he's ever had."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Ronata smiled and looked at Jess who smiled back "Im not so sure what to get Steven for christmas hes kinbda difficult" she saifd and jess laughed.

"yeah i know what you mean Jacks the same though he likes muggle cars " she said grinning "might get him a nice romote controled car that he and andrew can play together with" she grinned at them a she pored a second coffee "now me im easy any jewlery and im happy " she said and grinned at them both "I saw a beautiful necklace in a muggle shop the other day , it had amethist in the pendant.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:46 pm

"Sounds pretty," Khaat said. "I like amethyst. I've never owned much of it. I think its a natural thing for people to get me emeralds because of my necklace. In fact, I only have a couple more necklaces, because it takes so much to not have them clash. I guess I don't have a lot of jewelry, really. What I have is very nice. I just don't have a lot of it.

"But neither of you have said what you really, really want. What is it that you hope to find under your tree? Brian is complaining I haven't given him any ideas, but really I'm happy with what I have. I can't think of another thing I want."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Jess smiled "I think all i want is a hapy family thay day and no arguments " she said and chuckled "now that would be good , ow and no cooking ether" she took a drink of her coffee "though chrismass is the only time of year he actually cooks , hes not that bad " she said and sighed with a smirk.

Ronata though for amoment but didn't say a word her thoughts turned to just being with steven with out being afraid of what might happen she knew time was the healer as was jeffery who had told her he was always there if she needed to talk to him. "I don't think i have anything" she said softly turning to look at both of them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 pm

"Well, that's okay. A quiet day sometimes is a really good thing," Khaat said. "Sometimes I don't get enough of that. I think Daddy was going to do the rounds at St. Mungos on Christmas morning so I could at least have that morning at home this year with Abbey and Dakota. Then I'm sure when that's done he and Mom will be over for gifts and dinner. Oh, Jess, I hear there is a new potions book out--a really thick one. I know Daddy doesn't have it. I hear its supposed to be good. Would you order it for Daddy for Christmas please? Oh and that new Illustrated Guide to Magical Plants for my mother? I hear that's supposed to have hundreds of pages of wizarding photos of magical plants. She would love that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Jess nodded "sure I should look for womething like that for jack maybe something on the hisyory of wearwolves " she said smiling "hesa lwasy asking and mentuoning he dossn't know enouph about himself " she said and wrote it all down on apice of paper for the next day "ok so chirstmas decoration shopping then gifts after then some where to eat " she said and grinned "ows this is so going to be great " she looked at Ronata "you could come too Ronata" she said hoping abit of girl shoping would pick her up a bit.

Ronata listened and smiled when Jess asked her to go with them "yes I think i will would be good to get out for a bit , Im sure steven can cope on his own " she said and grined "besides i'd like to get to know you better jess we haven't realy had time to talk " she seeing Jess grin at ehr and nod .

"wel you and Khaat too both work in a diferent line to me im a ful time mom like Khaat but i don't realy do anything else " she said smiling . She was happy to share things with Ronata and Khaat both a she felt they were mor like her siters than her freinds.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Khaat saw Angus come in and wave spells into place to set the table. "Can we help?" she asked.

"Nope. You're the Lady of the Manor. This is my job now," he said. "Unless you ask one of those guys in there to go get us a bottle of white wine, please. At least until someone gives me the grand tour."

"One of the guys can do that after dinner," Khaat said. "Excuse me." She decided to select the wine herself. She knew exactly what wine to get. Brian had a great wine collection in the basement. She went into the wine room and after a moment of looking, she selected a Chanin Blanc. She brought it back up to the dining room.

"I could have gotten that," Brian said.

"No big deal," Khaat said. "I enjoyed getting it." She saw Angus's foods begin to float out of the kitchen and set themselves on the table. Brian took the wine from her and opened it and put it on the table, along with wine glasses. Angus brought forward a pitcher of iced tea with slices of fruit floating in it.

"That looks lovely, Angus," Khaat said.

"Well, All," Angus said. "Come and eat."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top