Out of the Fire - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out of the Fire - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out of the Fire

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of the Fire - Page 11 Empty Re: Out of the Fire

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:54 am

Jaxk looked at Steven and nodded "sure im in " he said and grined turning for his fith lap as steven was still on his third lap. Jack though long and hard as he felt the water pull against his muscles as he moved threw the water back and forth in the pool as he swum.

"ok umm .... weights would be good i need to get my msucles biult up again " he said as he continued .

He got to his tenth and felt the pull of his musles as he strugled to go one more lap "ok thats it ten for me you win" she siad breathing hard as he sliped ti the end of the pool.

steven was strugaling on nine but he managed it then went for ten stoping hald way he sighed "ok you win" he said nad moved to the side of the pool next to Jack "sits ups for an month for me I think"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:10 am

Brian laughed good naturedly. "Okay, we'll get working on it. Not a problem. You both held up fairly well, but in all honesty, Khaat would swim rings around you. Ask her--I work the daylights out of her. I push her like bootcamp every morning. You two ought to be glad you don't have to live with me. And she still accepted that diamond ring. Hard to believe, isn't it? Come on. Let's go get dried off."

Brian got out of the pool and went in and showered and changed again back into his clothes. He bounded back up the stairs and found Robert and the ladies sitting over their tea mugs. They were just talking. He went over and kissed Khaat. "Missed me?" he asked.

"Of course," she said softly, reaching for his hand. "I always do." He took the hint and sat down beside her. "They did well, but they both owe me money."

"You bet them?"

"Of course I did. If they get in shape, they can earn it back."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Jess shook her head but smiled at Brian "ow jack will work his tail off i'll make sure he does " she said smiling as she saw him walk up looking rather sheepish at her she knew that he knew she knew about the bet .

"sorry jess but I realy need to get in shap" he said sititng with her his arm around her waist "Brian can you promise me you won't go soft with him?" she said grinning hping Brian would not go softly but make him work for going against ehr wishes that he should not gamble or bet.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Khaat didn't understand what Jess's issue was about a friendly wager between friends. It was certainly different if it had become some sort of addiction or continuous habit where large sums of money was lost. But she really didn't understand what her problem was.

"Brian really does insist that everyone is at their best," Khaat said. "I think I"m going to go put something together to slow cook for supper. I need to keep my hands busy."

"Can I help with that, hon?" Angus asked. "I do manage to do a good job with fish, and I picked up a great Morrocan recipe for fish that would be lovely for the fish I brought, but I would need your help to make some flatbread. "

"Now, that I can do," Khaat smiled. "Excuse me, All." She followed Angus into the kitchen.

"She gets restless pretty easily these days," Brian sighed. "She sometimes struggles with lightening up. She's finding keeping busy is a good thing."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:32 pm

Jess nudged and chuckled as she shook her head " Khaat you want a hand in there?" she asked hoping to pick up atip or two she could use back in her own kitchen she held Jack's hand gently as she lent against him but she realy wanted to just enjoy the fact he now held her close to him.

Jack felt her lean on him and was some what confused as to all this afection she wanted from him, not that he didn't mind ofcorse all she had to do was ask it was strange she would want it now . He moved his arm around her and pulled her against him now knowing exactly how Brian felt with Khaat close to him.

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:44 pm

"Just enjoy yourselves," Angus called back. "I might as well start earning my keep."

"He's right. I am paying him enough," Brian laughed.

Khaat made a batch of dough for flatbread while Angus put together a Morrocan dish of fish and rice and vegetables in a Morrocan spice sauce.

While Angus was putting together his entree, Khaat put together a crisp cool salad with a tangy dressing and made a chcolate raspberry cappuchino trifle for dessert. It was light, chocolately and flavorful. When she had assembled it, she put it in the refrigerator, rolled out her flatbread and baked it.

"Ah, I have another idea," Angus smiled. He made a Morrocan cinnamon coffee with orange water to add an authentic touch to the meal.

"Now all it needs is to cook awhile," he said to her.

"How do I thank you for coming and taking over the house and, well,..."

"Being another bodyguard?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Anytime," he smiled. "You know that. But...so you know, Brian did promise me a very traditional British Christmas."

"Christmas," she sighed. "this is my first one here at Brian's. I need to buy a tree and decorations. Brian doesn't have anything for Christmas decorations."

"That's because he's spent Christmas in Paris with us, and we've done it all for him," Angus laughed. "You and the ladies will have to go shopping for decorations, I guess."

"Maybe so."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Jess stood up and moved to the kitchen just as they were talking about xmas "that sounds awonderful idea , I know just the place " she said and lent on the door frame as she smiled at them "its a wonderful little place that sells traditional fire setings and table place seting too as well as real christmas tree " she ssaid waiting once more and loving the smell of ecotice food cooking away in the oven.

"that smells wonderful " she said taking adeep breath and smiling at the influx of spices and flavosr she was going to try.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:08 am

"That would be great if you would show me where it is," Khaat said. "I don't even have an idea for a theme. I don't know. I want it to be something that will be a Christmas to remember. After all, Brian and I have spent a lot of Christmases together, but not in our own place."

"Khaat," Angus said, "Whatever you choose will be fine. All Brian wants is to be with you and the girls. He is completely enjoying becoming a family man for the first time in his life. You two want to go tomorow maybe? The weather is supposed to be warm. We can drop off the girls with Kate and then go shopping. Maybe you'll get to pick up a few Christmas gifts while you're out. I'm sure Brian would let me take you."

"That would be nice," Khaat said, "I can't shop for him while he's with me. Can you go, Jess? Do you think Ronata would like to go?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:23 am

jess smiled "Ow I know right where it is " she said grinning as she sat down "you'll love it they have all sorts of themes mine this year is autum with a harth stringer that has red and gold leaves" she said smiling "I want it warm and inviting this year " she noded to Angus as he as kied if she was up to shopping the next day "well im sure she will wanted to get some things in for Steven, John and andrew" she said smiling still . Now she could not wait for the next day to show them the things she was going to get .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:42 am

"You'll have to help me get the place decorated. I know I'd like to cover the trees on both sides of the drive with white lights. Thousands of them. I want a huge tree for this room and decorations for the fireplace. I think I'll also look for a set of Christmas dishes, some wreaths for the double doors, and, well, I do have some general ideas, but I don't know about some of the things. Maybe I'll just see what I like at the store. I hope."

"You go plan my Christmas decorating chores, Ladies, and leave the kitchen to me," Angus laughed.

Khaat looked at him. He was right. That had become his job now. Brian had hired Angus to help run all aspects of the house and the grounds, among other duties. He'd gone from being a ship's captain to being a jack of all trades for her and Brian.

"This cannot be a step up in the world for you, Angus," she sighed.

"On the contrary. I get to live on a beautiful estate, in a house with one guy and three beautiful women. Granted two of those women are still in onezies, but, well, its better than that great lot of men I've been surrounded with. Trust me--I'm good with this."

Khaat smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top