Out of the Fire - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out of the Fire - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out of the Fire

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of the Fire - Page 5 Empty Re: Out of the Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Khaat said nothing. She did not understand why he felt this was some sort of a must. It wasn't going to make Jess one ounce less afraid of heights for him to jump, and to the best of her knowledge, Jack wasn't afraid of heights in the first place. She just didn't get it in the least.

Then she finally spoke. "Do let us know if you survive, Jack," Khaat said, getting up and going into the kitchen. She refilled her cup and tossed some fresh fruit into a large handcarved Italian wooden bowl that she had bought over the summer. She brought the fruit in and placed it on the coffee table. She selected a large juicy pear and bit into it. "Have some fruit. Its really fresh and sweet," she told them, sitting back in her chair. "So when do you and Jack decorate, Jess? Or rather, when do you decorate? Generally, I've found guys to be very little help when it comes to putting up decorations or taking them down either one."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:52 pm

jess chuckled and sighed "ow not yet not till first week in december then I decorate while hes out "she said though this year im buying all new decorations those with a fruit theme and all christmass as it should be " she said nd grined "thougb i think Jack will be in a cast for that.

Jack laughed "ok ok jess " he siad and walked over to her and kissed her gently " it was going to be me anyway " he said grinning at ehr as she smaked him square in his chest .

"you are incuragable" she said but she was smiling at him and shaking her head "Khaat if you want i caould send flyboy here to get steven and Ronata ?" she asked resting ehr hand still on his chest.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:59 pm

"Not unless he promises to let Steven and Ronata carry the babies," Khaat said, not wanting either Abbey or Dakota on the end of a bungee cord. "If you have that much energy, Jack, you should go out and see if you're man enough to keep up with Brian in the barn. I'm betting you that he'll out work you, and he's got at least an hour of chores and an hour in the pool already on you." She knew Jack wasn't one who passed up a strength challenge easily. "You tell him if he loses to you, I'll be on the end of the other bungee cord."

She also knew Brian would never, ever let her bungee jump, and she truthfully didn't want to do it either. But compared to what she'd dealt with, with Barker, jumping was a piece fo cake. So either way, she won. She also knew Brian was going to have a few harsh words to say to her for even throwing down that sort of challenge. It was one thing to say it in front of friends, but he wasn't going to like this.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:18 pm

jess fought to hold back a chuckle as she saw the look on jacks face and he listened to khaat and smiled "realy , i'll see you later ladies " he said and kissed Jess as he turned and nwalked out to the barn.

"wow thats the fastest i have seen him move all day " she sid and grined "now that walk in" she said "ow and not forgetting the clothes.

Just as she finished the floo opened up and steven with Ronata walked threw pushing a buggy in front of them and smiling to Khaat .

"hey Khaat ready for two vistirs " came Stevens voice as he pushed the buggy over to her and lifted out Abbey for her to hold in her arms.

"she has had a good meal so im expecting you to have a full nappy "Ronata said softly as she looked at Steven.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 pm

"Thank you," Khaat said, more grateful to take Abbey in her arms than words could ever say. "Thank you for taking care of them. I needed to get out a bit last night. I appreciate your help. Were they any trouble? They're crawling all over everything now. Its sometimes a bit of work to keep two of them under control at the same time. Oh, there's fresh coffee, you two. Help yourselves. I'm waiting to see if I'm going to have to go bungee jumping or if Brian is going to kill me first. Long story. Ronata, I don't know if you've had a chance to see, but Brian finally put in the enormous closet. I told Jess we need to make one for her. Maybe we need to make you one and just train these guys up right. Then we can buy an endless supply of clothes or trade all we want. What do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:45 pm

jess smiled seeing Ronata smile "Ow Khaat i so envy you I have to see that" she sid and walked up stairs returning to them with a grin "wow your so lucky its beautiful and I agreee we so have to go shoping" she siad and shook her head "no problems at all they were perfect Khaat " steven said smiling "its been awhile since i had ababy around abd two were just as adorable " he said Ronata kept quiet as she sat next to Khaat.

"so jess ,Khaat how did the night out go?" she asked taking a cup of coffee from steven as he moved out side tostand with the other men and archangel.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 pm

"It was wonderful," Khaat said with a slight smile. She did not want to betray how incredible she was finding life with Brian. She didn't want to be one of those gushy little schoolgirls. "Dinner at Murrays, followed by a night time ride on the London Eye. It was great. Oh, and Brian and I have made a decision." She showed Ronata her engagement ring. "I know I'm still married to Rob. We're not going to do anything for a long time, more than likely. But it is just something that we both want. He brings so much to my life. And I don't want to be alone anymore. Nor do I want Abbey and Dakota to grow up without knowing what its like to have a father who lives with them and who loves them. I don't think either of us care if we ever get married or not, really. But we do care that we know where we belong. That does matter--very much."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:20 pm

jess smiled as did Ronata " aww that so great Khaat , finally your two are together and it dosn't matter about the fact ypou and Rob are still together after 2 years seperated your divorced , so I was told" she said siting down to admire the ring "wow it beautiful your so lucky , must have cost him a fortune " she said grining "Im glad the two of you finaly worked it out , as for steven and I were...were getting there " she said and smiled as steven smiled at her from out side.

She sighed as she glanced at jess then Khaat "he wants us to try for another, but I told him not yet it was still too soon" she said hoping Khaat could help "I want another but I guess theres still part of me thats scared , is that silly ?" she asked but smile at them "its ok this is yours and Brians day , congratuations khaat hes a good choice"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:29 pm

"Its not silly," Khaat said. "Its okay to be scared. You two haven't been together that long. You have all kinds of time. Take your time and be sure you're both ready for it and so is your relationship. Don't get me wrong. I dont' regret Abbey for a moment, but sometimes I wonder if I'd have made the same choice to bring her into a world without her father in it if I had known then what I know now. I'm just not so sure. I guess I came from a home where I was fortunate to have two very loving parents and a very loving and devoted uncle. I want the girls to never, ever forget how very much they are loved. I don't care if they have a million adults who love them, so long as they know they are deeply loved...." She looked up to see Brian coming back in, storming back to the house with fire in his eyes.

"Hm," she sighed. "I guess he doesn't want me bungee jumping. You both might want to duck before he comes in."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:38 pm

jess turned to see Brian walk back in along with jack behind him , Ronata stood up ready for something to happen. Jess looked at jack behind him.

"jess I tried to tell him it was just be but he won't lison" Jack said then saw Ronata "ow hey Ronata saw steven by the barn guess he's checking on Kara " he said moving to stand next to Jess.

"Jack you should know by now dear Brian will not let Khat bungee jump and nether will you nor I" she said turning to look at him with ehr arms folded across her chest jack loked more like a small boy after a scolding from his teacher.

"no I'll do it alone as it for the kids we save " he said and sighed as he pulled her to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top