Out of the Fire - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out of the Fire - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out of the Fire

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of the Fire - Page 4 Empty Re: Out of the Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:25 am

"That's fine by me," Khaat said. She headed downstairs, knowing Jess would follow. As she went back downstairs, she heard Brian coming back into the house. When she got back downstairs, she saw him draping a garment bag over a chair. "So you got it, then?" she asked.

"I certainly did," he smiled. He kissed Khaat's cheek. "Miss me?"

"Of course," she smiled softly.

"Our reservations are set for 8 at Murrays," he said. "But it's supposed to be really cold tonight, so you ladies will both most likely need your heavier long cloaks tonight. Those little short cocktail dresses won't keep you very warm. And much as we enjoy cuddling with you, I don't really want to have to treat either of you for a cold or pneumonia because you let yourself get chilled. "

"I'll get my other cloak out," Khaat said. "I have a really pretty black velvet one that I don't wear very much."

"And I don't know why you don't wear it more often," Brian said.

"Because you don't take me anywhere?" she asked. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"I don't? Really?" Then he laughed. "Then I guess I'll have to change that, won't I?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:42 am

Jess smiled as they moved back down to the boys Jack still put pices into the puzzel asjess moved to sit on his lap 2ow I won't I got my hot water bottle right here " she said and patted Jacks chest who chuckled at her " but i also have a nice red velvet cloak that goes with the dress i have in mind " she saw the look on Jacks face "yes dear that one last time I wore it was our first date " she grinned "not one word and yes I can still get into it "

Jess loved to see Khaaat so happy and Brian was just the thing for her , she couldn't help smile at the two of them together feeling Remus knew they would end up together some how , she shook her head just as her own family had brought Jack and her together by her curse which jack broke all those years ago.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Brian woke the next morning, seeing Saturday morning sunlight streaming brightly across the bed. He stretched his arm to drape it across Khaat's soft shoulder, when he felt nothing but sheets beneath his reach. It startled him and he turned quickly to see her side of the bed empty. Then it came back to him. He remembered. And relaxed. He had been awakened, well, sort of, when Khaat had gotten up and had slunk out from beneath the sheets, had grabbed his bathrobe from on top of the chest on the end of the bed and had disappeared down the hall. He had merely drifted back off to sleep, wondering in his half sleep if any of the guards had come in during the night and would see more of Khaat that he wanted them to as she wandered off carrying his robe rather than wearing it. The thought had been outweighed by sleep and he'd dozed back off.

He woke now finding she still wasn't back. He frowned. He got up, looked to see that indeed his robe was gone. He was not going to wear her handpainted silk one, so he slipped on a pair of shorts and went to find her, wand in hand. He went from room to room, listening for her, and heard nothing. As he reached the ground floor, he half expected to smell French Roast. But nothing. No fresh brewed coffee smell wafting through the house this morning.

He continued to walk through the house. And then he found her. He couldn't resist laughing out loud. There she was, skinny dipping in the new lap pool in the gym. "I sooo hope that Steven or Jack don't find you in here," he said.

"They're both married. They've seen it before," she shrugged. "You coming?"

"Oh, what the hell. Why not? It'll be a little crowded...."

"You have do have a wand," she sighed.

"Ok." He flicked his wand and the little lap pool morphed into a proper sized pool, the room morphing with it into a proper pool room.

"Oh much better. Now, come swim with me."

He joined her in the pool and they got in a good workout. For all she had been through, she was still in, basically, good shape. She tired a lot quicker, and she had a lot of damaged muscles still, so he found himself being watchful of her, ever again the trainer. When he decided she'd had enough, he coaxed her out of the pool and lured her back upstairs with the promise of a shower for two.

He brewed coffee when they finally were ready to face the day, and he left breakfast simple. a bowl of fresh fruit and some scones that he sent to Sparks for. Brian put her wand firmly back in her hands and made sure she was comfortable using it if she had to, and then he went out to feed the animals in the barn. Khaat decided she was going to do some heavy fall cleaning. She began to set spells in place all over the house to start the house cleaning itself. That sure beat all that foul, heavy hard muggle style of cleaning all to heck.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:36 pm

jes walked in almost shouting at jack "no I won't , its out of the question" she said and walked over to Khaat "hey morning " she said her tone lighter than what she had spoken to jack with. She pored a cup of coffee and sat with ehr back to him frowning as she caough him looking at her.

"I'll be there with you jess its totaly safe " he said moving to stand with her.

"I told you ,no way jack I don't care how mutch it will raise i just can't " she said siping her coffee.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:42 pm

"What's all the shouting about?" Khaat asked, coming downstairs from setting spells to clean the upstairs. The whole house was now buzzing with vacuum cleaners, dust cloths, scrub brushes, buckets, mops, sponges, and all sorts of cleaning equipment. Draperies flew off their rods and headed down to the basement to the washer. Rugs began to lift off the floor to go outside and beat themselves clean. The cats, Mo and Max, ran for cover under the sofa, while Archangel was finding it difficult to find any place to land that wasn't being cleaned. He finally gave up, in desperation and glided over and landed on Jack's shoulder for a lack of any other safe place to go. A dust rag flew past, getting too close to Archangel's face for comfort, and he snapped at it, clutching it in his beak and fiercely shaking it, trying to shake out the enchantment out of it and sufficiently kill it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:12 pm

jess stood up as the seat she was sat on moved and was wiped by a cloth her cup wouldhave foated to the sink if she hadn';t caught it and held it tight siping the hot coffee inside.

"wonder boy over thre thinks its agood idea for awoman with hight issues to do a bungee jump" she turned to Jack and shok her head "I told you once and i will say it again, no... way" she walked out to the garden sitting on a tree stump.

Jack shook his head and sighed "ok ok i get it i'll just have to do it my self" he said amd looked at archangel sat on his shoulder "be gald you don't have female issues"he said turning to walk out side the bird still on his shoulder.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Khaat rolled her eyes as Jack went outside. "I am not putting whatever limb he ties that bungee cord to back in the socket," Khaat said. "You don't need to do anything you don't want to do, Jess. We'll let Brian go rescue him if he decides he really needs to do that. We'll let the boys go play if that really is something he thinks he needs to do. Personally, I think its silly, but then again, you don't exactly see it as the most practical plan either. I know what will scare him more than bungee jumping. Lets go make that closet in your room and then do our best to fill it. That ought to scare a few years off him, good and proper."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:57 pm

jess grinned and laughed lightly "yeah have been looking forward to that " she said and grinned at the state of jacks face when he saw her new walk in wardrobe and clothes in it.

Jack stood out side as acrahgel flew off to perch on a branch about them all jack sighed at the relife of weight of his shoulder as the bird flew away.

he walked back and forth as shreds of the cloth dropped on top of him "ok arch i get it leave well alone " he said and chuckled "I'll do the jump my self " he said and smiled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:11 pm

"Have you heard anything from Steven and Ronata?" Khaat asked Jess. "I..I have to confess, I miss Abbey and Dakota. I've been gone from them too long. You don't suppose anything is wrong, do you? Steven and Ronata are usually early risers. I'm really trying not to be an overprotective mom, but I...I guess I just am nervous. Sorry. Let's change the subject. Have you given any thought to your Christmas shopping? When I'm working, I find it need to do a little bit at a time over a longer period So I need to start a bit earlier. Are you interested in doing any of that together? Its Abbey and Dakota's first Christmas so I'd like it it to be special for them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:19 pm

jess finally chuckled and smiled "with those two not hearing is good " she said and moved to stand next to her "they are safe steven will not let anything happen to them, besides i think Ronata would kill him first sh said and chuckled again " I often wondered why they haven't tried for another child, I guess the time isn't right yet " she said and sat down dfinishing her coffee "now thats good coffee" she said with a long deep sigh.

Jack walked back in "ok jess you don't have to do it I will" he said and smiled seeing jess smiling at him.

"ow ok just don't come running to us when your back hurts or you dislocate a shoulder " she said chuckaling as she stood up to face him to his supriose she kissed him "ok dear you do it " she patted his chest and loked at khaat "I am guessing he gets up there then chickens out"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top