Out of the Fire - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out of the Fire - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out of the Fire

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of the Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of the Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:16 pm

"Why don't we just meet at Murray's?" Brian suggested. "I know you're both going to want to look incredible. That gives you more time. I know how much Khaat wants to have time to sort through all those dresses."

"Are you saying I have too many?" Khaat asked.

"Nope. I wouldn't say that if you owned every dress ever made, Baby," he laughed. "I'll just keep making your closet bigger. You can have thousands if you want. Does 8 pm work for you two, Jess?" he asked. "I should pick up my new suit in London today. Khaat bought me one and it was being tailored. I do need to pick it up, though. " Brian had hesitated picking up the suit because it required him to leave Khaat alone to do it, unless he took her along. And so far, neither one sounded like a good option. Perhaps now? Maybe now he could take her out? It made him just a little anxious. But if he were taking her out to dinner, he might as well know now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:39 pm

jess nodded "sounds great should need that time for jack to get ready " she said anmd smiled at Khaat 2they say us women talk along time, they have not met jack black heart " she said and chuckled as she though about it just as Jack aperated to the front door.

"hey , don't worry steven and Ronata got the kids well in hand " he said walking over and kissing Jess tyhen Khaat on her cheek "good to have you back " he said anmd sat with jess "I belive theres a dinner planned , got my tux at home , you Brian?"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:52 pm

"I have a new black suit in London that I need to pick up. I don't think I"m going to wear a suit to Murray's. I have a good black jacket that looks pretty formal. A tux isn't required. I think I'll wear that instead. But I need to go into muggle London and pick it up. You two will make sure that Khaat doesn't get too bored or lonely without me, won't you?" he asked.

Khaat frowned at him. Bored? She hadn't had time to even think of being bored. She wasn't sure where he got the idea she would be bored. That was about the farthest thing from her mind. He kissed her softly.

"I'll be right back. Won't be an hour. I promise," he smiled. He apparated out. The instant he disappeared, she realized she felt selfconscious without him.

"I...didn't realize I had gotten used to having him around all the time," she said, feeling a bit awkward and not being sure why.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:34 pm

jess nodded to Brian "thats ok we'll take good care of her " she said and smiled wrapping her arm around her , when he left and she heard Khaat she smiled again "its ok hes like your security blanket he gives you security and comfort , i clung to Jack for along time but your father made me understand it was normal and it will get easier " she said and loked at Jack "I'll be honest it took me months to let him go for more than five minets I still worry about him when he gone longer than an hour" she tok Jacks hand in her own and smiled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:44 pm

"I do have to work on it, though," Khaat said. "I have to get back to being independent." Khaat was accustomed to being a very independent creature, and she had just realized, when Brian left, that Brian had allowed her to need him. And she had fallen for it. He had done it in order to set her free from herself. But was she really any better off if now she needed him instead? She didn't really know.

Instead, she shifted directions with the conversation. "So , havea you been to Murray's before, Jess? Blaire has great Italian food and even better steaks. I'm never disappointed there. The food is always top rate. I haven't been there in a long time. And I don't know that Brian and I have ever been there. I've been there with other people, but not him, I don't think."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:24 pm

jess looked at her and shook hr behad "little by little Khaat little by little " she chuckled when she asked if she ahd been to Murrys before "no heard about it its suposed to be good " she said and looked at Jack 2maybe for our aniversory we could go there ourselves" she said watching as Jack rolled his eyes.

Jack sighed he knew that was coming there aniversory was only 3 months away and he scretly had booked a table at Murrys "yeah I heard that too well we could try it out to day and if you like it big may be we'll go back " he said winking to Khaat hoping she would know what he ment as he gave a cheeky smile to her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:47 pm

"Would you mind, terribly, Jess, helping me look through my closet? I want to pick out the right dress," Khaat said. "Brian is right. I have several cocktail dresses I've been dying to wear, but I want the right one. I want to look right. It would help me a lot."

Jess had not seen the mega celebrity style closet Brian had conjured, with the white velvet chaise in it, and the the dark oak furniture and fixtures. He had made her get rid of anything old and outdated that she was halfways willing to part with.

"I think," Khaat said, "Brian wants to do his very best to wipe out every ugly memory I have ever had. He pampers me by letting me either buy or conjure whatever I want. I'm not sure he knows that all I really need is him. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Jess let go of jack and smiled "sure, how long could it take" she saiod and stood up to head up with ehr she quickly turned to jack and kissed him before waiting for Khaat "show me to your closet" she said smiling to her , she qwuickly picked up her cup and finished her now warm coffee giving it to jack who quickly moved to the kitchen to place it in the sink but he washed it and placed it in the drainer instead.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Khaat was frustrated with herself that even showing her the new large closet made her feel nervous. This was Jess for pity's sake. Jess was her best female friend. "You know, we really ought to make one of these closets for you. Brian could conjure one for you, if you like," Khaat said, trying to lighten up her own mood. "That's the nice part about magic. Things like this are free."

She went upstairs to her room and opened the very well organized, large closet that was designed to be half closet/dressing room and half sitting room. "I'm thinking of turning Brian's into a large one like this for him, but he'd probably shoot me. Its not really his style. But I might make it his style. Come on in."

She went in and went over to the rod that had her evening wear and cocktail dresses. "I...sort of thought about something long sleeved," she said a bit timidly. "It is getting a bit colder. Brian thinks I"m chilling a bit more because I've dropped a couple pounds. I don't know. Maybe. Do you see anything you think I should try?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Jess stood and looked into the room she was shocked "wow khaat this is amazing " she said and walked in with her "ow i am so having one like this , he did all this for you , this boy is in ,love big time" she said walking oevr to the dresses she was about to take out an off the shoulder number but decided against it .

"Then long sleeves would be best, if thats the only reason Khaat" she said and held her hands in her own "I know about the marks there almost gone arn't they " she said softly "nobody will notice trust me, its always semi dark in there and you'll be with us , jack and I " she said her heart hoping she could give her some of her confidence as she wanted to help her over this bump in the road.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top