I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 5 Empty Re: I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse

Post by Michael Tremaine Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:26 pm

"Well, when one lives alone all one's life, you either cook, conjure your food, eat out nonstop, or starve. I prefer cooking to any of the others. And I agree with my goddaughter. Conjured food just is not nearly as tasty as genuine, hand prepared food. I'm glad Kate taught that girl to cook, and it seems to have paid off her her well. Sparks is a fine little bistro." Michael worked preparing orders of fish and chips for the hungry patrons as well as himself and Jack. "I do want to get her back home, though. Soon," Michael said, his tone becoming darker.

He prepared the orders and called Rufus who sent the orders out to the customers and gave the fish and chips Michael had prepared for himself and Jack "on the house". Michael was pleased. He handed Jack a heaping plate of hot crispy fish and chips and took one for himself and went back out to the dining room where Rufus served them pints along with the fish.

"That should fill the hole in your belly for awhile," Michael said, choosing malt vinegar for his fish and chips. There was something just far too American in using tartar sauce.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 5 Empty Re: I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:10 pm

jack saw the pileof food in front of him and grinned "ow yeah , jess cooks but nothing like yours" he said and gulped down some of the beer from in front of him to wash down the fish and chips. He'd had this before but Michaels special blenmd made it taste fantastic and he ate hungrily "sorry but this is soooo good" he said after he ahd swollowed his food .

Once finished he sat back finishing his beer an feeling full finally he was satified "that was fantastic " he said picking up his plate he moved to the sink washing it he let it drain before moving back to the table to finish his beer
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:18 pm

"You're very welcome, my friend," Michael said, finishing the last few bites that he wanted of his fish. He left some chips, but he ate the fish. He always liked the crunch of the batter on the deep fried fish the best. "So, now that we've worked out the kinks and stretched ourselves, I suppose the next thing we need to do is to go see Robert. I just got the news this morning that he was promoted to the Minister's slot. Good for him. Perhaps this may put a whole different spin on things now that he's got the catbird's seat. Maybe that presents us with an advantage we didnt' have before. You up to apparating back to St. Mungos to go see Robert and see if he's up to giving us any suggestions? Or perhaps he already has a contact in Whitehall for us. Either would be helpful."

Michael waved the plates back to the kitchen, and he looked over to see that bowls of his pumpkin trifle were flying out of the kitchen as fast as Rufus could fill them. "You sure you don't want desssert, Jackie Boy? They seem to like it."
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:27 am

Jack looked up at the use of the term jackie he ahd not been called that since his mother left him for a second time he gave asigh ahd shook his head "nope stuffed thanks" he said pating his stomach and chuckaling as he sat watching him , some how he had grown a respect for this man he ahd treat him like a freind and now jack felt he could trust him implicitly like he was his father and to him this ment he would do all he asked with out question.

Jack looked at michael there was no dought in his mind now or ever that this man was truly like Robert respect is what he gave and respect is what jack gave him in return along with a life time of devotion and loyalty he would gladly let his sons work for this man knowing that in all he spoke openly and honistly to his men now he under stood Robert and Brian more.

"we should check on Robert "he said "even just to satifiy in our own minds he is safe , I just wish Khaat was here to find out about her father's new position" he said downing the last of his beer.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:04 am

"Aye," Michael sighed, finding that Rufus had a bad effect on him, making his speech wander in and out of proper London dialect and then into a bit of an Irish twang. It was frustrating for him. His speech did not normally carry Irish overtones except if he was around someone Irish. And Rufus was from Dublin through and through.

Michael had had to learn to master many disquises and accents for his "work" when he was younger, and now it seemed to creep out every now and then. His friends mainly overlooked it, except to razz him about it every so often, especially Flint and Robert.

"If I know Robert, though, he won't be kept down too very long, and heaven help the man who lays a hand on Robert Lupin's daughter. He'll wish he hadn't even thought of it. The good side of kidnapping a celebrity is that it gets you attention and everyone wants her back. The bad side of kidnapping a celebrity is that it gets you attention and everyone wants her back. With a vengence. And, I doubt, dear boy, that you have ever seen Robert Lupin truly lose all self control. I think he's only done it once or twice in his life, and both times it was incredibly ugly. But this might well cause it to happen a third time."

Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:52 pm

Jack looked and listened to michael wondering just what it took to get robert that way . " guess Im lucky i haven't seen him that way yet" he said and placed his cup into the sinks and walked back standing as he waited for Michael he moved out side and into an alley where he apreated back to St. mongos.

As he walked down the corridor he watched every one his suspishios nature came out again he felt that he could sense the tenshion around Robert . Seeing Steven he moved to his side and smiled seing Ronata there still with him .

"hows it been?" he asked folding his arm across his chest as he waited.

Steven sighed seeing Jack return as he held Ronata close to him "Hey everything ok?" he asked "I brought more men in since roberts now minster , I didn't want to take any chances" he said jack nodded and turned to look for Michael.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Michael strode down the hallways, feeling like he more or less had things as in hand as well as they could be at the moment. He went up to Robert's room and saw Jack there with Steven and Ronata. He saw there were clearly more guards there, and he presumed Steven had sent for them. Robert would not have ordered them. He'd have let the blaggards come. However, in this case, perhaps it was far better that Steven had ordered the backup. Michael doubted Robert was up to another duel.

"Let's go," Michael told them seriously. He went right into Robert's room and was surprised to see Robert looking quite a bit better. "What did you do, Ozzy?" he asked Robert.

"Nothing much. Set loose a few healing spells on myself. It seems Khaat isn't here to do it, and Brian must be turning over every rock in England. So, I guess I'm on my own for the most part. I am feeling better. Thank you for asking."

"I didn't," Michael said.

"I noticed. But yes, I am better. Thank you. What have you got for me?"

"I came to ask you the same question. I need to see how your contacts are at the muggle government."

"Very new in some departments," Robert frowned.

"I think we need to compare notes. You up to it?"

"Of course, if it gets Khaat back."
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Steven, jack and Ronata stood watching Michael and Robert all wondered just what was hapoeing now as they all felt usless in the capture of Khaat it seem to them they were just sitting around or standing doing nothing. Jack knew diferant he knew time would play out and the man who held her would slip up sonr or later and Brian would be there to swoop in and take her back.

"excuse me sir but whats happening about Khaat?" steven asked Michael "it just feels like nothings happening right now " Ronata held him back or at least tried to but failed not that she had tried hard.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:10 am

"We're working on a way to get to her, Son," Michael said gently, understanding well their concern. They loved Khaat just like so many people did. "We're doing our best. It's going to take a bit, but we're doing our best. The best any of us can do right now is to pray that she keeps her training that we gave her as a child at the front of her mind. Remus and Robert and I all played our parts in training her as best we could until it became automatic to her...."

"Khaat's alive," Robert said, interrupting Michael. "I can feel it. If she were not, I would know. Instantly. I can feel intense distress from her, but she's alive. My best guess is that she is doing her level best to follow what we told her so many years ago. She's a fighter, Steven. Nobody gets the best of her easily. So you know, I'm already working on adding help to our crew. I have made Jen the head of law enforcement, and I am issuing a full pardon to Rob Dent. We need their help. Neither one of them need to continue paying for that mess that happened back in May. And besides, I need them. More importantly, Khaat needs them. If anyone can penetrate where we need to go, its Jen and Michael. They have the wisdom and the stealth we need...."

A figure stood in the doorway and cleared his throat. Robert looked up and instantly recognized the figure. "Everyone out. Now," he ordered. "Stand guard outside for a bit, please. No one comes in until we're finished."

Michael recognized the figure and looked at Steven, Jack and Ronata. "Alright. You heard the Minister. We're out." He ushered them into the hallway.

OOC: Sorry for the small godmod.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:30 am

Steven groaned at his pardening of Rob Dent he never liked him for what he did to Khaat he held Ronata shand as they moved out to the hallway but he stood his back to the door and Ronata at his side .Jack moved to sit opasite them both.
"so how are things between you two"? he asked smirking at the sight of there hands clasped together.

"Not bad" Ronata said with a smile as she felt her cheeks turn chrimson.

"Ah" jack said smiling also as he saw her cheeks

"Not like that jack , we're taking it slow " Steven said seeing Ronatas cheeks also. "your blushing Ro"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top