I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 10 Empty Re: I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse

Post by Brian Quinn Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:29 pm

"You're welcome to a piece of them, as far as I'm concerned...."he said. He was cut off by hearing a slight change in Khaat's breathing. She was waking up. She'd been asleep for hours. She'd been exhausted. "Jack," he said softly, "do me a favor. Quick. Go get her a nice tall cola with ice. Go down to the dining room and get it. They'll put it in a glass with a lot of ice for you. She needs fluids and she loves muggle colas. It would help her dehydration and if her stomach is nauseated, muggle colas are a wonderful home remedy." Besides that, he was hoping for just 30 seconds alone with her. He really desperately needed to know if she still loved him.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 10 Empty Re: I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:05 pm

jack smiled "done" he said and left the rom he stoped knowing Brian just wanted time alone besides he ahd seen a nice aple pie there he wanted , he Quicly headed down to the canteen and grabebd the last slice the girl placed some ice cream on it and he smiled to her as he shook his head and walked away to sit and eat.

after he finished her bought the cola over ice and walked back to the room thinking Brian would have had long enouph with Khaat ," hey ok to come in now?" hea sked as he walked in and placed the cola beside her bed.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Khaat woke slowly, last remembering of Rob being here. She didn't feel so stiff and dead now, inside or out. It took a moment for her to get re-oriented. Things looked different. She saw hundreds of roses, everywhere she looked. She saw even the sheets and the blankets were different. Finer than she'd ever known. They were beautiful. And...hey. Her hospital gown was gone and she was wearing her own beautiful silks from home. Someone had taken the time to either do her nails or to cast the spell to repair them. They were no longer broken and chipped. On the bedside table was a beautiful handcut crystal drinking glass. Someone was pampering her.

"Hi," she heard a very soft voice. She looked up to see, finally, Brian there. And he looked, besides looking as tired as she had ever seen him, he was the most gorgeous thing in the room. "I am so sorry. I should have been here," He said very tenderly, leaning down to kiss her slowly. She felt warmth. Not just his warmth, but she felt warmth inside again too where it had been so cold when Rob had first come into the room hours ago. Rob had jumpstarted her heart again for her. She could feel again.

She shook her head at Brian and reached for him. She tried to speak but the words still wouldn't come. "It's alright," he reassured her. "The words will come. Its really too soon for that. Don't worry. We were always good at charades, remember?" She nodded and motioned for him to sit with her. He sat down on the bed beside her, leaning on the pillows with her, putting his legs up on the bed beside hers. He looked down at her and looked into her eyes. She held no anger at him. It just wasn't there. She showed him her right hand where the beautiful square emerald ring he had given her had been. She wanted it back, clearly. That surprised him. She was telling him she still loved him, still wanted him, didn't blame him for anything.

"Your ring..you...still want it?" he stammered softly. She nodded, showing him her 'empty' finger. "You..took it off to operate that day. It never left the operating suite...until I found it later. I have it. Here." He took it out of his pocket and showed it to her. He saw deep relief on her face. Then he decided to go for broke. "You can have that one ---on that finger. Or, if you want, you could have this one." He drew forth the other ring that he'd carried in his pocket for so long. "And you could have it for this hand." He took her left hand and slid the diamond and emerald engagement ring on her left hand. "If you want it."

She looked at him, stunned. The ring was the most beautiful ring she had ever seen. It didn't take her a moment. She snatched the first ring, the friendship ring and she put it on her right hand where it had been and then showed him both hands insistantly. She wanted them both. He looked at her for a seond, trying to take it in. She nodded and then slowly, very softly, almost timidly, kissed him. Then he got it. She could see it in his eyes. He laughed out loud, his fears gone. "You're right," he said. "We can have it all." She nodded. She curled into his chest, and he wrapped his arms around her, just holding her. He sighed with deep relief. He had had so many days and hours where he thought she was not going to return. And now, she was back in his arms where she belonged. Where she wanted to be. And she was his. For now, all was right with the world again.

A moment or two later, she heard Jack knocking and asking to come in. "Come in," Brian said, not moving from his place on the bed with Khaat.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Jack smiled as he walked in with the glass in hand he smiled as he placed it down beside Khaat and saw the ring "well I see you did it , congrats to both of you its about time " he said softly and smiling at both of them, knowing Khaat probably was tired along with Brian. "Now COB, rest " he said and drew the curtains round them both as he sat in a chair his back to the bed but still in the room with them his arms folded across his chest and chuckled to himself ashe though they made a perfect couple and he and jess would be happy for them.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:13 pm

"Here," Brian said. "I sent him for a cola for you." He saw the sparkle in her eyes at the sight of the cola. He laughed and handed it to her, but kept a hold on it in order to help her with it. She was desperately thirsty and he was glad to see her drinking something finally. "Its a hit, Jack. Thank you," Brian said, laughing. He looked back at her. "Did they offer you anything to drink at all?" he asked. She scowled at him. "Oh. I see. Well, I can't blame you for that. I wouldn't have taken anything they offered me either. Are you hungry? Can I get you anything?" She shook her head. All she really wanted was him. She pointed at him.
"You already have that," He laughed. She snuggled in, and he leaned his head back, relaxing. The instant he did, his body betrayed him and he collapsed into an exhaussted sleep on her pillow. She just curled into him and laid against his chest, listening to his hearbeat in her ear. It was the sound of safety for her.

She woke later, to see he was sound asleep. In a comatose like sleep. She rose very slowly and in utter silence without moving him. She explored the drawers and closets. He'd thought of everything. She refershed herself and dressed, did her hair, did her makeup, and put on her shoes. He'd brought two outfits. a very casual denim outfit and a black pinstiped skirt and jacket with a white blouse and sharp little red heels. She chose the skirt and heels. It showed power. She looked out the door to her room and saw Jack down the hall for a very brief moment. She scribbled a very quick note and left it on Jack's chair in the room. It said simply, "Thanks. I feel fine. I''ll be back. K."

And with that, she left the room.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:22 pm

jack walked abck to his chair finding a small note picking it up he groaned "Great " quickly he moved to Brian and shook him "COB..COB wake up shes gone again" he said and held out the small note he could kick himself for leaving his post "I only left for a minet, no longer, I swear,COB" he said some what paniced at brians anger towards him and at letting Khaat leave he moved back out to the corridoor leaving the note in front of him on the bed. He looked up and down the corridor trying to see any sign of her or which direction she had gone in.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Brian had been in a dead sleep, and he was struggling to pull himself out of it. "What?" he asked, trying his best to wake up. His sleep deprivation was getting the best of him. "What'd you say?" He looked beside him and it finally registered that Khaat's side of the bed was empty. He jumped like someone had hit him with a live electical wire, nearly falling flat on the floor. He srambled to his feet, now fully awake. He looked and saw Jack had a note in his hand. He snatched the note out of his hand and read it.

He sighed heavily. "I should have known," he sighed. "Its not your fault. I really should have seen it coming. Hold on a second." He went to the closet. Her silk gown was hung nicely on the hangar where the pinstripe suit had been, and the red heels were gone. "Oh, just bloody wonderful. She's an idiot, " he sighed. "I'll bet you a steak I know exactly what she's gone and done. She's just like her father. Just exactly like him!" He was irked now. "Next time I'm not closing my eyes unless she's chained to the bed. We keep forgetting her godfathers. One was a Professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts and the other is one of the best catburglars in the business. We really do need to remember who we're protecting here. When we forget, she gets by us."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Jack looked confused at him watching him move from the bed to the closet and around as he spoke. Jack stood dumfounded wondering what Brian was going on about "you know where she went?" he said caushiosly as he moved to the doorway and out into the corridor waiting for brian to tell him what he should do for now as he felt alittle lost in his job seeing Khaat had disapeared and only brian had a clueras to her ware abouts.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:36 pm

"Yep. I think I do know," Brian nodded. "Look. I brought her jeans, thinking she'd wear them home in a day or so and would perfer to be comfortable. I brought her a set of work clothes just in case the bloody press caught up with her again and she needed to look exceptional. Black pinstripe pencil skirt, white silk blouse, black pinstripe jacket, red stilettos. Look at which one is still in the closet. She's gone up to her bloody office. That's where she's gone. And I'll bet you a steak she discharged herself while she was at it, just like Robert did. She's just exactly like him enough to do just that. She thinks she's alright. Let's take a breath, calm ourselves, and then go upstairs and gently choke her." He sighed and turned and began walking towards the elevator.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:42 pm

jack looked at the closet and nodded then smiled "yeah Robert did the same if my memory serves me correct " he said following him to the elevator "so you think shes gont to her office?" he asked pushing the button for the floor her office sat on , the door slid open and he stood in between for Brain to step into so they could go find her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top