I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 3 Empty Re: I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse

Post by Michael Tremaine Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:40 am

"Remus," Michael said in a whisper. "I'd know that cologne anywhere. It can only be found in Turkey--in Istanbul. Remus liked it and bought it on a trip and had it sent to him after that. It was the only scent he'd ever wear. He's trying to reach us. He's not tried to do this, ever, since he died." Michael said.

"Remus, my old, dear friend," he said very softly, deeply moved that something had disturbed Remus's rest. "What wakes you? What is it? Where are you? Show yourself." He stood, absolutely frozen, keenly alert to the slighetest sound or sight. It took a considerable moment, but he finally saw the a frond of potted palm tree begin to move. "There," he pointed to Jack. "He's there. There's no breeze in here. He's over there. Slowly now." He walked easly, slowly over towards the palm tree. The smell of the cologne got even stronger.

"Remus," Michael asked. "Are you worried about our girl, me boy?" The palm leaf waved vigorously. "We're doing all we can. Can you tell me where she is? If she's in Whitehall, move the leaf." The leaf moved almost before he finished his words. "Is she hurt?" he asked. The leafe waved again. "Is she in danger?"Michael asked. The leaf hesitated and then moved in a different direction. Michael frowned. "Are they going to kill her?" he asked. The leaf did not move. "No," Michael understood. "But...they're hurting her." The leaf waved again. Michael was quiet a moment thinking. "This is about Robert. They're torturing her because of Robert, aren't they, and you don' know if she is strong enough to survive it mentally or physically either one. We're running out of time, arent' we?" The palm tree fell over with a vigorous crash, and the smell of the cologne was gone. Michael stood for a moment, his mind reeling. He had never expected to hear from Remus again, and his message was clear. Khaat's time was running out.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 3 Empty Re: I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:47 am

Jack watched Michael as he moved jack saw in shock the leaf move with each question and he under stood he could feel the precance of another wear but held his ground . Once the pot fel over jack gave a geolw thinking it was going to attack but when michael stopped he under stood a litle more " not much time" he said and sighed "whitehall is a big place, sir" he said "unless we have more to go one its going to take a while" he wiped his head dry knowing he would not want Brian knowing this new information.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:04 am

"Don't worry. Robert is asking Matt Lestrange for some help. As the former minister of magic, he has undoubtedly been in Whitehall more recently than I have, and he alsoundoubtedly knows the muggle prime minister. We can use that if we need to, to get help. The minister might be a muggle, but he clearly doesn't want to see anyone held and harmed against their will. Jack, we're going to get her out. I promise you."

He went over to one of the tables and chairs near the pool and sat down, watching St. Mungos staff setting the palmtree upright again. He sighed heavily. It had been years and years since he had heard from Remus. And the one thing that drew him forth from beyond the veil was Khaat. He wasn't surprised, but it moved his heart in places that no one had tread into for a long time. Michael had let the years move him into being more of a loner, unwilling to let himself risk letting someone in, not intimately again. And from the beyond, his dear friend Remus had torn away all the protection Michael had spent so many years wrapping around his heart and had, in a moment, penetrated deeply to the core of what he and Remus had both cared about. Family. Robert, Kate, Khaat, Remus, and all the rest of the marauders...They'd been family. And now, what Michael had left was Robert, Kate and Khaat, basically. Remus was doign everythign he knew how to do to cry out from beyond the veil to get the one woman he thought of as his daughter to safety. It was overwhelming for him.

"I'll do whatever it takes, Remus," Michael said softly, even though Remus was long gone now. "I'll get her back. I swear it. And I won't rest until they pay. I promise."
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Jack sat down with him and thought "I have no dought well get her back with so many people watching out for her an him we surly should have something soon " he said with a heavy sigh drying his head and shoulders off .
"hey want to try the sauna now?" he said trying to lighten the mood a little, he knew nothing could be done right now and so he though why spoil what could still be a nice day of relaxing "you think he'd want you moping around, I think and i apologys if i speack out of turn but i think he'd want you to rest up for the fight that was to come" he said moving to rest his hand on michaels shoulder hoping he was ok to do so and it would not get him into trouble.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:02 am

"You're right, of course," Michael smiled slightly. "I think it just surprised me. So many years....and he comes back now. This must truly be serious if it makes him make this much effort. Perhaps this is far more serious than we know. We won't know until we get her back and she tells us herself.

"But yes, the sauna sounds good. Actually, what sounds even better is a long massage. Alright. Let's go make some reservations at the massage tables and then go take in some time in the sauna for a bit. A sauna, a longg massage, and then a shower and fresh clothes. Might make a new man out of me.

"And what I want after that is some food. I haven't had breakfast, so perhaps we can get something to eat after we're done. Then maybe my head will be a bit clearer about all this."
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:32 am

jack nodded moving his hand from his shoulder "Three broomsticks is doing a barbaque night tonight and its all you can eat " he said grinning "or you could come back with me and have jessica make you something " he said now feling at easy with him enouph to show him his family . he walked over to the massage rooms and the young woman tolds him it would be a few minets wait , he sat down on a bench and thought for a moment amiling at the memory of the twins and a certain tub of ice cream jess hand been keeping.

"sorry was just thinking of my twins , they got into jess's ice cream day before yesterday covered head to toe in mint ice cream the were" he said now chukeling as he waited. Soon theyw ere shown a room with two beds in and he lay down.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:51 am

Michael took full advantage of the massage. He was just starting to relax on the table, laying face down, when a pair of young massage therapists came in. When they saw the enormous disfiguring scar on his back, the one paused a moment and went over. She put massage oil on her hands and began working on Michael's shoulders, clearly avoiding the horrible looking old scar.

"It won't bite, Child," Michael said. "Its quite old and it usually behaves itself. It doesnt even have any teeth anymore."

"Teeth?" she seemed to actually be giving serious thought about backing away from Michael altogether. Michael looked over at Jack, wondering if this young woman was going to be able to get along with Michael at all. Surely no one was this ditzy!

"Do you remember the last time this old thing bit anyone? Was it Robert or Khaat?" he asked Jack, clearly just baiting the young woman and leading her on.

"You mean it bit Director Lupin?" she was buying his line 100%.

"Sure did. Took her leg clean off it did!" Michael said. The woman looked at Michael in horror. Michael merely raised an eyebrow slightly at Jack, trying hard to keep from laughing.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:18 am

jack watchjed the two young ladies come in he lay listening keping nhis head down to his his smirk and to stop himself from laughing at his tall tale he heard the young girl massaging him tut and sw her shake her head "guess she has brains " he said sighing as he felt the stress seem to disapear along with an annoying knot in his back.

"ow that felt good" he said with a sigh ash she worked away his tightness he slowly felt himself relax.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:30 am

Michael made his story more and more blatantly unrealistic and was talking about Khaat having to grow a third leg to replace the one his scar had eaten when it finally dawned on the young woman that Michael was full of blarney. She smacked him on the behind, and he roared in laughter.

"It's about time you woke up," he laughed. "I didn't think I could stretch that yarn out much longer."

"You're a terrible old blighter, you are!" she told him.

"That I am, my dear," Michael said. "That I am. And its been a long time since a woman slapped me bum." She sighed heavily and shook her head. She began kneading the knots in his shoulders with all the strength she had in her hands, until it was almost painful for him. "And now you're just getting revenge."

"And I have a full hour to do it," she hissed in his ear.

"Well, this should be fun," he said sarcastically, looking at Jack.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:36 am

jack could not help but burst into fits of laughter as finally she caught on even the girl beside him laughed at her and shook her head. "I never knew you had a devement streak in you" he said still grinning at him and chukaling as the girl who did his massgae finished and covered his back up. slowly he sat up and waited feling relaxed and ready to take on any one who would stop him finding khaat "I think im ready for some grub now , you?" he asked loking down and chukaling as Michael said she was getting her revenge.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top