I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 4 Empty Re: I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse

Post by Michael Tremaine Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:46 am

Michael barely flinched as she did her worst to him, but he did feel worlds better. She had forced his tight, tense muscles to yield to her anger as she worked the tension out of him. He said nothing, but he had no doubt he was going to sport a couple of bruises around his ribs where she had gotten extra rough. He tipped her quite generously, more than her overly rough treatment meritted, but he felt she deserved it after his pranking her.

"Alright," Michael said, getting up, his robe wrapped securely about him. "Let's go make ourselves smell and look respectable so we can go eat. I'm starving. I''m heading for the showers. I'll see you in a few minutes, Lad."

Michael went off to the locker room and enjoyed a luxurious shower, and then changed into fresh clothes and soon found himself feeling like a new man. The visit from Remus, combined with the relaxation, helped him put into perspective that he could only do so much. He would do what he was humanly capable of. And then he would pray it would be enough. There was little else within his power to do. Allowing himself to worry excessively would cause him to make mistakes. And he refused to make an error where Khaat was concerned.

He waited outside the locker rooms, sitting with his gym bag, waiting on Jack to finish and come out so they coul go eat.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse - Page 4 Empty Re: I May Look Old, But I Can Still Kick Your Arse

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:30 pm

Jack slipped from his table tipping the girl for her work and moved to the showers , washing he quickly dried himself and dressed moving to wait for Michael only to dicover he was waiting for him "you never cease to amaze me" he said grinning as he joined him ready for something to eat as his stomach and the loud growel was testamony too.

With his bag over his shoulder he walked to the main door droping the locker key to the reception as he passed . They nodded and placed it back on the hook knowing he would be back .

After aperating to hogsmeade Jack walked down to the three broom sticks and opened the door smoke billowed out from inside the room , he walked in and shuffeling could be heard all around them.

"Humm is it you or me making them do that?" he asked looking to Michael as he finished speacking knowing it was michael and not him.

((OOC: Sorry i could not stay on for you if you came on but im feeling abit under the weather tonight i guess things have caught up with me, if you want to make a seperate thread in the three bromsticks thats fine with me. ))

Last edited by Jack Black Heart on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:52 pm

OOC: You do remember that St Mungos is in london and the 3 broomsticks is in hogsmeade right? Not walkable. But whatever.

"Well," Michael said, "Normally, I would take credit for such a thing, but I admit, I cannot take credit for this. I didn't do it. Best we find out what's going on." Michael looked about and realized the black smoke was coming from the kitchen.

"Rufus!" Michael shouted, "Do you need a hand?"

"Me nephew burned all the shepherd's pies in the oven. Caught the oven on fire, he did. I've a notion to let Robert store the little idiot on a shelf for awhile. Believe me, I won't miss him! Now I don't have any specials to serve today....."

"Rufus, relax. I'll fix your specials for you. Calm yourself." Michael made his way to the kitchen. Michael loved to cook, and he culd certainly come up with something. He went in, scounted out the pantries and chased young Quincy out of the kitchen before making himself at home and beginning to prepare a lunch special for the pub.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Jack followed Michael he knew how to cook and though he could help, he saw the3 boy leave the kitchen and cuckled as he waves away the smoke from his face following michael into it.
"Boy he did make a mess" he said looking at all the burnt pies and flour every where almost covering the whole kitchen , taking off his coat he rolled up his sleaves.

"Jess always says to cook well you need to have a clean kitchen." he said and picked up a brush to start sweaping soon he hd a large pile of flour and empty packets placing it in the bin he quickly worked on the surfaces he knew he could use his magic but where would be the fun. Soon it was done and he looked at Michael and brushed the last of the flour frm his hands.

"so what do you need ?" he asked smiling "I was a bar man here for a while, so I kinda know the place " he admited to him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:21 pm

"Well, its a shame to waste that lovely cod he has in the walk in. I think I'm going to make some beer battered fish and chips. I could use a pitcher of stout and a great lot of fresh potatotes for some fresh chips You might also check the place's stock of malt vinegar. That really is the best way to eat fish and chips. I'm going to cut the fish up into pieces and make sure its clean of pinbones and such. Then when I get the stout I'll make a lovely batter so the fish is crisp and crunchy on the outside.

"I'm not a baker, but he does already have some plain yellow sheetcake. I think I'll make a very simple trifle or two for someting sweet. That ought to do it for him besides his other fare. Um...mke a rn down to Honeydukes, would you, after you get the stout and see if they have any crisp pieces of toffee? Little crunchy treacle pieces will work in a pinch, but the flavor is a bit too strong for what I'm thinking of. Does that make sense, Jack?"
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:39 pm

jack smiled at his sujestion "ow the punnters are always asking for that " he said grining as he mover to teh bar area then back with a mug of stout placing it on the worksurface he heard him ask for pices of toffee and treacle. He nodded and picked up a small bag "on my way sir" he said and dove out the door .

Some time later after aperating back he placed the bag on the counter and tok out two bags , placing them in front of him "that place was heaving now i see why it ws populer I got some things for my kids while i was there too" he said taking out three bags of sweets one pear drops one with several chocloate frogs and one with beans in.

"I know andrew will like these he always does notsure about the twins they mayjust play with the frogs till the spell wears off then eat them" he said placing them back in the bag for safe keeping.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:53 pm

"Its a fine place to go for a snack," Michael agreed. He had finished cutting up the fish while Jack was gone. He whipped up a light and airy batter for the fish and asked Jack if he could see his way to cut up some potatoes for the chips.

While he waited on Jack to cut the potatoes, he took the yell0w cake and layered it with a pumpkin cheesecake filling he'd made quickly, added some chopped and toasted pecans, some whipped cream and the toffee and treacle bits. He repeated the layers until it was layered high in the enormous treacle bowl that the pub had. He finised it off with a sprinking of the candy across the whipped cream on the top. "Dessert is assembled."

He returned then and began to work on actually frying the fish. He wanted to test a couple of pieces. He fixed two pieces and when they were done, he dusted it just very lightly with salt and gave a piece to Jack to try. "Try that. Will that do?" he asked him.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:22 am

jack grabbed a knife and began cutting potatoes he didn't quite know what he was to do with them but cut he did till he though he had enouph.
"so what would you want me to do with these now?" he asked not realy being a cook he usually left jess to do it he stood facing a pile of cut and peeled potatoes. "you know jess usually dose this at home she won't let me any where near the kitchen , i think that one time I burnt water did it" he said pushing a small peice around.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:33 am

"All you need to do for the moment is to try the piece of fish I gave you and see if it is worthy of being served. I'll fry the fish and the chips." He waved his wand and had a stack of dishes set themselves down for Michael's use to plate the food. "Actually, once we've made the first batch, I can set the kitchen to prepare the fish and chips itself. And I do believe that Rufus is very capable of dishing up trifle, really."

Michael tried his own fish and then added a picn more seafood seasoning to the batter to suit his tastes. Not much. Just a pinch. He dropped another piece of fish into the fryer, fried it and them salted it lightly, broke it in half and gave Jack the larger half. "See if that isn't just wee bit better. I think it just might be right now." He made up a spice mix and tossed the fries in the spice mixture. "Specially seasoned fries. It will be a new twist on an old recipe," Michael smiled. "You'll like these. THey're all the rage in America." He dropped a handfull of the fries in the other frier and prepared a few fries for them to try. When they were done, he took them out, drained them, salted them and gave Jack a couple.

"Well? Are they acceptable? Will they do?" Michael asked.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:17 pm

jack took apice and bit into it imidiaty he felt his stomach grown wanting it all and he swollowed it "humm ow yeah its good" he said now grinning at him "where did you learn to do that its delishiouse " he said down picking up a second peice but he resisted a third " you have to tell jess this recipy its to die for" he rubbed his tummy.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top