alone - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

alone  - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

alone

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alone  - Page 4 Empty Re: alone

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:33 am

"i've never played video games." she wispred "never really had a tv or anything either. just books and people around me" she kindof in her own little world as she talked back in the orphange just after she and her sister were seperated. she was reading the book that she now held close to her chest.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 pm

"Oh, that's a shame" Brienne said softly, "I never realized how bad some really have it compared to me." She never really thought of others that much before, she really hadn't thought of anything. Neither did Luna or Daniel, but Brienne wanted to because she was an altruistic, self sacrificing person.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:46 pm

yeah," she wispred "though im sure there are even those who have it even worse." she knew that there were even some that were born into the orphanage their mother dieing in the prosses of giveing birth and then their father unknown. all of the stuff that tthe muggle world knew so much about yet they still knew so little.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:51 pm

"True" Brienne said.

"Listen, if you ever need us for anything, just tell us. Anything at all" Luna said, "We'll make sure that you're more comfortable now. Just give me or Brienne a shout out."

Stanley's diary was sitting in Brienne's lap, it had collected quite a bit of dust.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:14 pm

"yeah," Stephany said still holding the book close to her the slowly opened it she took the pictuer that she used as a book mark out. "the is one thing i have wanted since i was little." she wispred runing her hand over the picter. "but it will probaly never happen."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:17 pm

"Aww...well, you've got me, Luna and Daniel. Who knows, you might have even more people behind you and pushing you forward" Brienne replied, "I know if Stanley were still alive, he'd support you through this time as well."
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:36 pm

"yeah some where i have a sister and i know she would be there for me if she were here." stephany wispered. "i just have no clue where lizzy is at. i haven't since she and i were about seven years old. they moved use too two diffrent orphanges around then and we haven't seen eachother since."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:46 pm

"I wish I could help you find her. I'd be so happy when you find her" Brienne replied, twisting Stanley's diary. The small leatherbound book was very durable as was the gilded lettering across it.

"You still reading that thing, Brienne? You know you won't find a darn thing, right? You won't find any other explanation for his suicide" Luna deadpanned, "He died from the insults, not some other mysterious cause you have yet to find. Just please stop trying."

"Stanley did not die just from insults, he was better than that. I know he was. Something happened that he just couldn't take and I'll find out what that is".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:54 pm

"she could be right about there being more behind it than insults." Stephany said "like this book." she held the book up a little " i keep reading it. I have ever since i was old enough to read and i'll probaly keep reading it untill i feel close enough to my mom to be happy. untill i can rember how she looked and everything. i'd then share it with my sister if i found her."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:33 pm

"Well thank you. I'm glad that someone agrees with me" Brienne said, "Not too glad about said circumstances." She looked over at Luna, then said "If he didn't commit suicide over something bigger than insults, then why does it say 'I can't take the monster I have become'? That's surely not the work of someone who's just been insulted as they'd think of the other people as monsters."
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum