Making friends is hard! - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making friends is hard! - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making friends is hard!

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making friends is hard! - Page 8 Empty Re: Making friends is hard!

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:14 am

Aurora walked around looking for the brooms. There were firebolts, nimbus 2000's and even windsweeps. She had seen so many in her life and wanted to get some new supplies. She went around and got some gloves, a 'Quidditch Through the ages' book and some new polishing supplies since her's were getting real old and rusty. She went up to the counter and paid for all of her things then looked around for ashley.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:23 am

Ashley had found a shelf for quiditch accessories. Gloves, knee pads, elbow pads, ect. She liked sports, and she liked this sport. She had never played this sport, and she was interested. She thought about sighing up for the next year. So she got everything for Hufflepuff Quiditch that they had. If she needed anything else she would just go to the one in Diagon Alley. She went to the counter just after Aurora did. She payed for it, cleaning out the money that she had brought with her. She turned around and found Aurora. "Hey, did you get everything you needed?" Ashley asked her wondering if Aurora would start warming up to her.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:33 am

"Yup everything else I have at my god parents home." She said tiredly. With her having god parents and not normal parents, She didnt know much about her history and all. She did call her god mom mother and her god dad father though. Just as she was treated like a little sister to her god brother and such.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:41 am

Ashley smiled but then raised an eyebrow when Aurora said god parents. Did this mean that she had no real family? This made Ashley sad but she didn't show it. She had become almost like a master at not showing her feelings, having spent so many years around guys that she liked but couldn't say anything to them. "Oh, well how about we go to my place now. I go lots of stuff to do there and I have no more money. I also have to put this stuff away at my place." Ashley said leading her outside and grabing her broom from inside a bag that she magicly had made bigger inside. She hoped on it then waited for Aurora to either get hers or hope on with her.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:47 am

Aurora was about to hop on the broom when someone called her cell phone."Hello?" She said into the phone. "Hi Father. Im about to head to ashley's house. Oh umm Yeah I saw him why? Oh.. Ok well I guess I will head home then. Ok see you soon. Bye." Aurora Looked at ashley. "Im sorry but its ergent and I have to get to my fathers house quickly. "She put her phone in her pocket and ran down the street to the dude on the motorcycle. She hopped on the motercycle and he drove her to her father's home.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:02 am

Ashley smiled as Aurora was just about to get on the broom. But then Aurora answered her phone. By the sound of the call Aurora wasn't going to be comeing with her. But it was ok. She would see her again at school or sooner. Ashley smiled at her, and waved. "Ok, see you later Aurora." Ashley said pushing off the ground and heading home, like Aurora. She thought about the vampire that had attacked Aurora and the girl vampire that had saved them. She thought about the stuff she bought, the people she saw and in no time she was home.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top