Making friends is hard! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making friends is hard! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making friends is hard!

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making friends is hard! - Page 2 Empty Re: Making friends is hard!

Post by Ashley Paul Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:58 am

Ashley smiled when the girl agreed to go with her shoping but her eyes furowed when she heard that she gets shyness attacks. "Shyness attacks? What are those?" Ashley asked her curiously. Ashley had never heard of shyness attacks. So Ashley wanted to help her if she could.

Last edited by Ashley Paul on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:02 am

"A shyness attack.. is what i call it whenever i get so scared from shyness that I might like run away.. Scream... Faint... Have a hard time breathing.. And maybe stumble alot when i speak.." Its true she has pleanty of these... never has had anything worse then fainting so she was fine with that and didnt want anything worse EVER.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:20 am

Hearing what the girl called a Shyness Attack made Ashley feel sorry for her. "Ohh, I'm sorry. I wish that I could help you. But spells only make you think that your better. Being able to face your fears actually makes you better. Would you like me to help you with facing your fears?" Ashley asked her wishing that she could help the girl. It would make her feel better and she would be making a friend at the same time.

Last edited by Ashley Paul on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:06 am

"You can try if you like but no one has been able to help.. Ive had friends try getting me around boys and so on so forth but.. Nothing ever works these days." She yawns slightly. Things werent ever easy when it came to Aurora. She always made it a million times harder than it should be. That was a good thing to her but to others.. You never knew what they would think.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:59 am

Ashley smiled when she told that she could try and help her. Ashley knew that she would be able to help her she just didn't know where to start. "Ok, well let me tell you about myself before I try." Ashley told her before heading into an epic story about herself. She took a drink and started telling the girl about herself.

"Well first I'm the youngest of three kids, I'm the only girl. My father hates that I have magic. I have been going here for three years and I don't bearly have any friends. I love to learn, and shop. But that is basicly me." Ashley said, realizing how sad her life looked. Ashley only hoped that this didn't ruin everything with the girl.

Last edited by Ashley Paul on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:13 am

Aurora listened to the whole thing then just stared blankly at the girl. "i know u expect me to runaway.. but the truth is.. im not scared." She looked back at the ground. "Ive had one Bf all my life... but now.. im to shy to get one. I want one but.. No one would want me as a Girl friend i bet." She made a slightly sad face. It was true she had no faith in being with someone. She had all of her life thought that she would never get a Boy friend.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 am

Ashley smiled, half heartedly, when she heard the girls words and she didn't run off. This was good, she wasn't scared that was a start. "Well then I know where to start. First I would love to be your BF, a girl can never have to many. The second thing is that we are going to have to work on your self confidence. A guy will not want to be with a girl who thinks so lowly of herself. You have to love yourself before anyone else can love you." Ashley told her hoping that some of this was sinking in. "Now lets go shopping and talk some more." Ashley said grabing her things and waiting for the girl.

*OMG I'm so sorry, I totally forgot that I was using Ashley, I just did the whole life story of my other character. I'm going to fix that. Ok I went back and fixed all the posts that I had said Sammy in. LoL You might want to change a few of yours too.*

Last edited by Ashley Paul on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:22 am

"I cant learn to do that.." She looked at the girl for a bit. "Ok. I guess we can go shopping." Aurora followed the girl. She didnt have much money but she never bought much anyways so she never needed so much. Her mind was very thinkworthy and stuff. Aurora never knew what she could do she still wanted to be less shy an' all but she didnt know if it would ever work.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:34 am

Ashley rolled her eyes at the girls protest at having more confidence. Everyone could learn to have more confidence if they just tryed. So Ashley smiled again as Aurora got up and followed her to the nearest shopping spot. It was a candy shop. Ashley loved candy. It wasn't that packed either. Ashley looked around for a second, she could see some fourth years, some seventh years, and some first years. "Ok, this isn't to packed for you is it?" Ashley asked her making sure before proceding. If it was ok for her she was planning on having her try and start a conversation with someone around her own age and gender.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:29 am

"Its fine.." Aurora wasnt much listenting to anything. She saw some boys that she didnt know which made her rather nervous, yet she was fine with it. Her mind thought of alot of things. Especially the candy. She wished she could get some but.... She couldnt. She never allowed herself to have some candy. She always got sick feeling everytime she had some.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top