Making friends is hard! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making friends is hard! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making friends is hard!

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making friends is hard! - Page 4 Empty Re: Making friends is hard!

Post by Ashley Paul Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:58 am

Ashley watched Aurora's reaction when she left. It was the reaction that she knew she would get, but to see her look up and look at the guy was a start. She could tell from the look in Aurora's eyes that she didn't understand why Ashley did this. She would have to explain later. Ashley then looked over at Mike. Mike looked confused. "Why are you paying so much attention to your friend?" He asked Ashley with a pinch of anger in his voice. "Oh...um sorry. I'm trying to get my friend to be more social." Ashley said to him then looked down at the candy.

Luke looked at Aurora wondering if she even like him. Why would they come over if she was just going to stair at the floor. Then he got an idea. "Would you like some candy?" He asked her pulling some candy out and offering it to her. He had on some blue jeans and a black shirt with a skull on it. He looked to be in the 4th year. He had blondeish brownish hair. He really wanted Aurora to like, partly because he like girls liking him and partly because she was cute.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:05 am

Aurora looked at the candy. She took a piece and smiled. "Thanks." She liked candy especially Chocolate frogs. It was nice to have some chocolate occasonally but not often. He's nice. She thought to herself. She opened the candy and ate it slowly. It tasted soooo good. She looked over at ashley for a bit then looked back down at the ground. It wasnt like her to look around much.. It was more like her to be all boring.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:12 am

After picking out some candy Ashley turned to Mike. "Thanks for doing this. I know that you don't really like me and that Luke doesn't really like Aurora. But it's good to get her out there talking to people." Ashley said to him turning back around to see Aurora eating some candy. "Who said that I don't like you? I don't know about Luke but I never said that I didn't like you or did like you." Mike said walking over and standing in front of Ashley. He looked like he was about to kiss her or something. Ashley started going for her wand, when he grabed her hand.

Luke smiled when she took the candy and ate it. At least that proved that she was alive. But she then went back to looking at the floor. "You know if you want I can leave you and the floor alone. I mean you keep stairing at it like you want only you and it to be here." He said eating some candy for himself.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:17 am

Aurora giggled a little. "Sorry.. I'm just super shy so i look at the ground alot." She looked at luke with a slight smile on her face. It was super rare for her to smile even slightly. It was a miracle that she wasnt looking at the ground at the moment. She wanted to look back at the ground badly but she stopped herself from doing it.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:25 am

Ashley pulled her arm back and took a step back. "Hey I never gave you permision to touch me. If you like me that much then we can be friends first. I am not that kind of girl." Ashley said to Mike hoping that he would appologize and just talk with her. This would be a bad thing for Aurora to see if it got out of hand, so Ashley walked around the corner so that they where out of sight then looked back over at Mike who was on her heals. "I don't need permision to touch a sl*t. I get whatever I want whenever I want it you got that." Mike said grabing her hand again and pulling her towards him.

Luke smiled again when Aurora finally looked up. He then looked over at where his friend Mike had been standing put wasn't there anymore. "Hmm...Looks like Mike and your friend are getting to know each other somewhere else." He said then turned back to Aurora. The chocolate that he had in his had was melting so he pulled his wand out and turned it into a chocolate rose. "Here for you." He said handing her the rose.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:29 am

Aurora took the rose and smiles fully. Roses were her favorite flower in the whole entire world. "Thank you." She said softly. Aurora didnt look over at ashley. She just kept looking down at the beautiful rose. Never in her life had she been given a rose. She really never usually saw one either so she was excited to have a rose now.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:36 am

Ashley frowned at the pain that was coming from her arm now. Her wand was in her bag and she couldn't get to it. Mike then leaned in and kissed her. She tried to pull away but he pushed her head into his with his other hand. Finally she raised her leg and kicked him in the groin. She pulled her wand out when he fell to the floor. "Petrificus totalus." She said watching him freeze. She then put her wand back and started walking back over to Aurora. She didn't want to bother them so she watched from the corner. She looked down to see that her arm was bruised.

Luke smiled at her, "I like your smile. Your pretty." He said touching her hand a pinch before pulling away from giving her the rose. "How about we take a walk and get to know each other alittle bit more." He said raising one eye brow.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:42 am

Aurora blushed as he said she was pretty. "Thanks" She managed to say. Then he asked her to take a walk with him. She thought for a bit. Why does he want to take a walk with me? She asked herself. After a bit more thinking she said "Sure.. a walk sounds nice." She didnt know why she said this but she wondered if it was a good idea or nor.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:48 am

Ashley watched as they turned and started walking away. Was this a good thing or bad. She decided to follow them but not to closely. She still wanted to protect her friend even if she only just met her.

Luke smiled evilishly but without Aurora seeing. He held the door open for her then stood beside her and held her hand. In the light of the day he looked much paler then before. But only the undead would know what he was. "So how old are you?" He asked her as he walked with her to the end of the road.

Ashely followed but as they steped into the light of the day she could see that Luke was paler than inside the candy store. She knew almost immediatly that something was up, but she would wait till something happened she didn't want to jump the gun. She pulled her wand out and got ready for anything.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:53 am

Aurora looked at him odly. She didnt know what she should say. He was holding her hand which made her super nervous. Her thoughts told her that she should run but she couldnt. For some reason she just couldnt run. "Im 12.." She said shyly. All of the sudden she had become shy again and she didnt know why. She talked little and thought alot for the while.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top