Making friends is hard! - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making friends is hard! - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making friends is hard!

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making friends is hard! - Page 7 Empty Re: Making friends is hard!

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:45 am

Aurora nodded and followed ashley to the girl and leaned against the wall for the time being. She was craving some chocolate and wouldnt rest til she got some. What was it with people always asking if she was alright or something? She asked herself boredly. She continued to wait on ashley when it started to lightly sprinkle. great just my luck its going to rain. I thought it would be a beautiful day she though.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:26 am

Sammy had been waiting for a while now for the girls to come back. She had almost given up hope that they where coming back at all. But just as she got up, she saw one of them heading towards her. "Oh um....hey. Is the other girl ok?" Sammy asked her with concern in her voice.

Ashley walked up to the girl and shook her head. "Amazingly enough yes she is fine. She wants to go back to the candy store and get some candy. So um...Thanks for your help and all. Bye." Ashley said waving at the girl and turning back around and leaving.

Sammy smiled, she had done a good job protecting the girls. That made her feel good, but they had other planes so she wasn't going to be able to hangout with them. So she smiled after the girl left, turned back towards the forest and left.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:47 am

Aurora Waited and waited and waited. She was starting to ger real impatient with the girl. "Come on! I want to go before they close... I dont want to end up having to wait until tomorrow!" She sad angrily. It was true that she was in a hurry to get there but she aslso was a bit to bored to do anything else besides going to the candy store and buying her a bunch of chocolate.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:20 am

Ashley knew that she was taking to long to get back to Aurora so they could go to the candy store. Honestly Ashley was worried about Aurora. But apparently Aurora doesn't like people worrying about her. So Ashley would do her best to be friendly to her. Ashley finally got to where Aurora was waiting for her. "Sorry about that. I tryed to be as quick as possible. People out here are crazy." Ashley said smiling and rolling her eyes. "Lets go." Ashley said grabing her hand and walking with her into the candy store. The store worker rolled his eyes at them entering the store again, but didn't say anything to them. "So what did you want to get, I'll buy it for you. It's the least I can do after what just happened." Ashley said letting Aurora lead the way.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:26 am

Aurora looked around for a bit. "I want some chocolate frogs and a box of burty botts every flavour beans." She said tiredly. The every flavour beans were her most favorite candy in the whole entire world. She loved them and chocolate frogs more than any single kind of candy that was ever in existance.

(sorry bout any spelling errors)
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:34 am

Ashley smiled, but she could also hear the annoyance in Aurora's voice. "Ok no problem." Ashley said heading towards the chocolate frogs. She then moved on to the box of Burties Every Flavored Bean. She went to the counter and payed for it all. She turns around to Aurora. "Ok here you go. I hope you like them. So what do you want to do now?" Ashley asked her, puting her coin purse back in her pocket.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:42 am

Aurora took her candy and ate one of the chocolate frogs. She put the candy in her pocket and shrugged. "I dont know i am to bored to think of something worth wilf to do at the very moment." She said tiredly. She was always tired and all so she was always trying to think of something to do besides sleep and eat all the time.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:34 am

Ashley was use to people asking her what they could do next for fun. But those people where usually guys. So when she said sports or racing or stuff like that it was ok. This time it's a girl, she wasn't use to girls asking this and she really didn't do girly stuff. So she thought about the things that the guys that she hung out with always complained about their girlfriends doing. "Um...how about we go get makeovers?" Ashley said with a hint of wonderment in her voice. She had never really had one, and not every girl liked them. But she was to unsure say they could do sports or something like that.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:38 am

"Yuck!! No way I would never go get a makeov-" Vefore Aurora finished, someone on a motor cycle drove up and looked at them. He was someone she had seen before a few times. When the man stopped and looked at her, She got nervous. "Lets go before that guy tries to get me to come with him. I really dont feel like going home now." She whispered to Ashley. That guy was her god brother and he was in charge of making sure she was safe.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:47 am

Ashley smiled when she heard Aurora say that she would never do something like that. That was good, that made two of them. It's not that Ashley didn't care about her appearance she just didn't care what other people thought about it. But then she was concerned when Aurora said that she needed to leave because she didn't want to go home. "Um...ok." Ashley said grabing her hand and leaving the store with her. Ashley didn't know where they would go but she wanted to help Aurora. Finally a quiditch store came in view and she turned in there with Aurora. She let go of her hand and walked to the nearest shelf.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top