Making friends is hard! - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making friends is hard! - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making friends is hard!

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making friends is hard! - Page 6 Empty Re: Making friends is hard!

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:56 am

Aurora wondered what was going on. She had no answers. Why couldnt someone answer the simple question? Wha tin the world had been going on? Cant someone explain anything in the cruel, wierd world what was going on? Aurora yawned she was getting tired
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:14 am

Ashley sighed she didn't have time to answer right now the vampire guy could be right behind them. "I'll explain when we get back to the town." Ashley said, pulling Aurora along with her and she ran. They needed to get to a crowded place and quick. Once they got to the entrance of the town Ashley slowed down to a walk and started explaining to Aurora what was going on. "Ok Aurora. Now, what happened back there was a vampire was trying to kill you. He got you to come with him by acting nice to you. But don't let that make you think that there isn't a nice guy out there. I don't know what happened when he took you into the forest. But a girl that looked alot like the vampire guy was carrying you out of the forest. She handed you of to me and we got out of there. If it wasn't for her you would probably be dead." Ashley said catching her breath. Once they where in front of a store that had seats Ashley sat down, waiting for Aurora to catch up to what was going on.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:26 am

After finally defeating the stupid vampire boy, Sammy got up, dusted herself off, and started heading back to town. She didn't know where the girls had gone, but she could smell them once close enough. She did atleast have to check on them and make sure they understood that she wasn't the bad one. She was trying to save them back there. Who knows maybe she could even make a friend or two. Once out of the entrance of the forest she could smell the girls. Both of them where human, so this would be easy to find them. It only took her a couple of minutes to make it to them. She saw them talking to each other, but it wasn't an angry talking, which was good. "Hello. My name is Samantha Burns. I'm sorry about what happened back there. Do you guys have any questions?" Sammy asked them wanting to make sure not to scare them.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:14 am

Aurora looked at them. Why on earth would anyone care what would have happened? It's not like Anyone would miss her anyways. She barely had friends so... who would miss her? Aurora got up and started running. Anywhere at the moment was WAY better than being with total strangers. All she did was run. She ran as fast as she could for a while until she had no ideal where she was then she stopped and sat down to rest.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:00 am

As soon as Ashley was about to introduce herself to the new girl about her age, Aurora had run off. Obviously all of this was too much for her. Ashley felt like it was all her fault. If she hadn't forced her to talk to those boys maybe they would still be in that candy store taking. Ashley stood up and faced the direction that Aurora had left. "I'll go see if she is ok." Ashley said running off to find Aurora. It took Ashley a few minutes to find out where she had gone. She was sitting alone, she looked like she was about to have one of her shy attacks. "Aurora are you ok? Is there anything I can do?" Ashley said trying her best to make her new friend feel better.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:06 am

Sammy knew that this was going to happen. I mean a little girl like her being attacked by a horrible vampire boy like that. It was just to much for her. But what was she to do, she didn't know the girl so she left the making sure of her to the other girl. It looked like they knew each other anyways. So Sammy sat down where the other girl had just gotten up from and waited to see if they came back.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Aurora looked at the ground. She didnt really know what to say. She wanted to go back to the candy store so she could buy her something but since she had almost gotten killed from going there she wasnt sure the girl would let her. "I wanna go back to the candy store... i want to buy me some chocolate." She told the girl wearily.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:31 am

Ashley was confused and confounded. How is it that she is ok, how is it that she would want to go back to that place after what happened? Ashley staired down at Aurora for a second before speaking up. "Um...sure, but first tell me....are you ok? I mean with all that just happened, you have to be feeling something about it. It's ok to tell me I promise not to tell anyone else." Ashley said kneeling down to face her. "I want to be your friend. Please let me help you." Ashley said in her kind unjudging voice.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:44 am

Aurora turned and looked away. She didnt answer. Cant anyone understand that she wanted candy? If she wanted candy that bad then shouldnt that mean she is ok? Why dont people get that she was totally fine and just wanted to relax and have some candy. "I dont care if you want to help me or if you do not want to!!! I eant candy!" She said madly. What was so hard to understand?
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:59 am

Ashley was surprised that Aurora was acting like this. "Ok ok your fine, I understand." Ashley said standing up and looking down at Aurora. "Just let me tell that girl that we are fine and heading to the candy store and I will be right back. Ok?" Ashley said to the girl turning and heading to the girl that was sitting on the bench. Ashley didn't know what she was going to do at the candy store or to help Aurora. She wanted to be friends with her, but this was only the first day. Ashley would just have to see how things go.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top