Tuscany Trip - Page 43
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 43 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 43 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:23 am

"Hmm," Khaat grinned at him thoughtfully, "Maybe Ronata's right. Maybe I should take you up on it."

"Are you afraid I'll change my mind?" he asked. "If I can stop you from all the nonsense you do in your life, I'd spend every dime I had. " That made her pause and actually look at him.

"You really mean that, don't you?" she asked, softening.

"I really mean that," he said, stroking her cheek. "I don't ever want to see you this covered in bruises again. And, I know its out of my mold, but I really do enjoy having you and the girls home in the evenings. I could get to like all that--a lot."

"But, Brian, I'm a Lupin. You know that comes with all kinds of trouble just built into the DNA. You deserve better than that."

"Now you sound like me," he smiled. "Trust me, Khaat. I'm good with it. I don't think I've ever said this before, but I don't care right now if I ever go back to live in Paris again. I'm happy right where I'm at." She frowned deeply at him. Her father's organization had always been first in Brian's mind and in his heart. To hear him say that he ws starting to find something else that meant something signficant to him was surprising to her. She knew those kids were his life--always had been. Could it be that maybe Brian was willing to start to look for a woman to share his life with? She hoped so, and she hoped that whoever he chose, she was good to him, as good as he deserved.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:28 am

Ronata pulled Steven closer and smiled as she watched them she gave a soft yawn feeling as if the days events had caught up to her in that one second "sorry" she said softly the crackling of the first and the glow of the hot embers being carried up into the sky seem to lull her off to sleep, to her it was like being home.

Steven chuckled as she felt Ronata drift off in his arms and he glanced at Khaat he sat for a moment wondering if Brian would finally give in and let something besides his work into his life he looked down at Ronata and smiled he was glad he had met her , it was as if she filled a hole in his life and his heart that Janet had left open to hurt but now , now he was happy and relaxed.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:36 am

Khaat saw that Ronata had dozed off. She was tired too, but she refused to go to sleep. She was not going to dream about Abbey tonight. She refused. She didn't want to feel that sort of fear. She stifled a yawn.

"Tired?" Brian asked her.

"Nope," she lied, "Just relaxed."

"Oh. Okay. Suit yourself," he said, not sure why she was trying so hard to stay awake, but he knew that probably wouldn't last very long. She was too tired and sore to avoid it forever.

"You should have brought marshmallows and some sticks," she said to him.

"Tomorrow night," he laughed. "I'll bring S'More fixings. I didn't think about it tonight. How long has it been since you've had S'Mores by the fire, Steven? I bet you never had them with peanut butter. When I was out camping with a bunch of my friends and their folks when I was about 12 or 13, their folks put peanut butter on the graham crackers before they added the choclate and marshmallow. It was incredible. Now Khaat and I make them both ways--with and without peanut butter. You should try it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:41 am

Steven looked over to them "ow, not since I was 10 I think" he said grinning at the thought "sounds tasty " he said grinning still he shifted but found he didn't wake Ronata "I think she's tired more now than ever, I guess it will only get worse the bigger she gets. " he said kissing her cheek softly and feeling her brush it back against him. he sighed "that's tempting fate again" he said chuckling as he held her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:36 am

"Hm," Brian said, "Well, I think you're safe for another 8 months from tempting fate again." It wasn't as if Steven could make Ronata un-pregnant or pregnant again either one. As far as Brian was seeing it, Steven was probably relatively safe for the moment, if having Ronata pregnant was safe to being with. He felt Khaat getting heavier on his shoulder but not heavy enough to go to sleep. He was beginning to understand. It was those bloody bad dreams she was having about Abbey every time she closed her eyes.

"Hey, you," he said, nudging her slightly, "You can't stay awake foreverjust to try to stop those nightmares. Look. I'll stay with you tonight and if you begin to dream, I'll wake you up. Deal?" He looked at Steven. "She's been having nightmares about Abbey. I keep telling her that there is no safer place for Abbey than with Robert. She's just having first time Mom jitters about being gone from her baby. You know I"m right, Khaat. Every mom goes through it the first time they're gone from their baby. You're a wonderful mother, so I know how anxious being away from her makes you. It makes you a very normal first time mom."

"You're saying I'm silly," she sighed.

"No! Did I say that? No, you're not being silly. You're being a very normal, overly protective mother. But you do have to sleep. I'll stay with you. It'll be okay. I promise. I bet Steven went through the same thing with Janet when John was born. I bet she was nervous the first time she left John too. Didn't you, Steven?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:09 am

steven chuckled "yeah she was like a mother hen , she called my mother every ten minets to check he was all right " he said grinning as he looked down at Ronata "I don't know about Ro though she seems pretty level head " he said but then gave a soft laugh "then again who am I kidding she will panic like a good'n" he said moving her to a better position on him as she slept against him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:30 am

"Come on, Babe," Brian said, truly feeling sorry for her now. She was tired, and she was pushing so she could avoid going to sleep. "Enough. I'll go with you. You really do have to have some sleep."

"I'm okay," she yawned.

"You know if I could turn off your seer's abilities so that you could see it was just a normal case of nerves, I'd do that. But you're just going to have to trust me. I won't let anything happen. I promise. Come on. I'm going to take her upstairs, Steven. Would you make sure the place is locked up before you turn in? I'll double check everything but this door. If you'd just double check this one, I would appreciate it. Goodnight. I'll see you in the morning."

He got Khaat to her feet and helped her upstairs slowly. She was really starting to hurt. Her pain potion was wearing off. He helped her change and get to bed. He gave her more pain potion and turned down the light, promising not to leave her. Her exhaustion overcame her and she fell asleep
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:53 am

steven picked up Ronata and held her in his arms she was light enouph. He moved to slide the patio door over and locked it checking it twice before pulling the curtain across and carrying her to their room .

Laying ehr down he slipped of her shose she opened her eyes "hey I caaann" do the rest" she said yawning as she slipped out her dress and into the bed crawling under the covers to the pillow he slept on smiling she snuggled into it he took the other one and placed it against hers. slipping into a apir of pajama bottoms he slipped in with her noticing she was sound asleep even before he rested his head on his pillow.

Ronata woke feleing ehr hunger and need for mangos start again but more so she needed the bathroom. Stiping from the bed she walked to the bathroom washig after she moved to the kitchen, there she found a fresh mango , taking a knife she cutt it and sat down on the couch to eat it the juice running down her chin and in her clevage.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:11 am

Brian had spent part of the night in the chair in Khaat's room, but her sleep was restless tonight. She had gone to sleep afraid she would dream of Abbey, and then, of course she did. He knew she had brought it all on her self by her anxiety and her fear. He had talked with her on and off during the night when she had awakened from the start of dreams about Abbey. He had tried to reason with her that she was bringing this all on from her own fears.

He finally had given up, slipped into a pair of jogging shorts and slipped in beside her under the covers. He gatherred her close. She had curled into his chest, seeking comfort and safety. She'd had a short cry in her great fatigue, and finally had cried herself to sleep in his chest, clinging to him. From there, she had slept the rest of the night, finally.

He woke now before her, her tossled blonde hair draped across his chest. She was sleeping peacefully now. The sun was just rising. He had slept, too, finally, and he was feeling better. He hadn't even realized his own fatigue was getting to him until it wasn't there anymore. He had no intention on disturbing her. There was something to be said for waking up with a beautiful woman in his arms, even if it was a purely platonic relationship. He knew no one would ever believe that nothing was happening between them, but he didn't really care. That was, ultimately, between him and Khaat alone. They had shared the same bed in numerous hotels over the years when their travels kept them sharing a room for any number of strategic reasons, or because there simply had not been another room. Nothing had ever happened, and neither one of them ever even thought about it. It was nothing more criminal than sleeping next to someone while sleeping out under the stars. It was just comfortable for them, that was all.

Although he was starting to crave a cup of morning coffee. He was trying to figure out how, even if he had one, he would be able to drink it without jarring and waking her when he moved to drink.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:16 am

Ronata finished her breackfast and moved to turn on the coffee machine it bubbled and perculated a fresh brew of coffee but she suddly didn't feel like it insitead moving to pour some milk.

Steven woke and streached sighing as he once more woke to find ehr gone . slipping from the bed he followed his nose to the kitchen smiling as he saw her white lipped finishing off some milk "Humm your cravings are getting stranger by the day , mango's and milk " he said grinning at her but teh smell of the fresh coffee caught him and he pored two cups knowing Brian would not be long up.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top