Tuscany Trip - Page 42
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 42 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 42 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 am

"Thank you," Khaat said. She was delighted by the salad. She ate that first. She could have eaten a meal just on the salad alone. It was proably her favorite salad in the whole world. And then there were those wonderful ribs and fries. The fries had a savory spice mixture that started with a bit of cinnamon and some other comforting spices. They weren't hot. They were just really tasty, savory and sweet. And it was so, so easy to just eat one more and just one more...one after the other.

And the ribs--well, they were in a class by themselves. She was so proud of Brian. He was a good cook but outdoor cooking like grilling ans slow smoking, well, those were his forte. He could make the toughest cuts of meat melt like butter. She truly loved it when he cooked. And since she had started to live with him, he had figured out what her favoite foods were and he surrounded her with them. She could truly not remember being happier. And tonight was no different. Tonight they talked and laughed, mainly about how much fun it was to get so completely messy.

It made her relax. Made her destress. Made her remember better times when they had celebrated holidays and birthdays on the farm over ribs or chicken, always with a lot of laughter. When being with her family made her feel so completely sheltered from harm that she felt invulnerable to all harm. She glanced at Brian. She could tell he was glad she was feeling more relaxed. She could see his determination to keep her and her babies safe--for the rest of their lives. She tried to push her visions to the back of her mind and not think about them.

"Now, just when you all think you can't eat anymore, I have dessert," he laughed. He produced a shortcake, homemade french vanilla ice cream, and a peach topping, along with whipped cream. Peach shortcake. How perfect was that! She just laughed. It was all designed to make them overstuffed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:54 am

Ronata smiled as she ate she didn't eat as much as she wanted feeling quiet full after only one rack if ribs but smiled seeing Steven enjoying himself , when Brian brought out the desert she chuckled "I am so going to get fat after this " she said but covered her mouth as Steven looked at her .

Steven chuckled a she said she would get fat "honey you are anyway once he or she starts to grow more " he said gently rubbing her tummy wiping some sauce from her lips as he kissed her "yummy you taste like ribs" he said and she burst out laughing .

Ronata smiled and nodded "I know Steven but not for several months yet then you mister will have to bye a new wardrobe for me" she grinned at that thought.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am

Khaat volunteered to clean up the kitchen, and Brian just laughed gently. "Thank you, but no thank you," he said affectionately. "When you feel better, I want you to cook chinese for us."
She burst out laughing.

"We're in Italy! In one of the most beautiful places in the world, and you want chinese? You should be sampling what the locals eat. Enjoying it. I'll fix all the chinese you want when we get home--if I go home."

"If you go home?" he raised his eyebrows, laughing at her. "Of course you're going home. Look, we're just a portkey away. We can come back whenever you like."

"Keep reminding me, would you?" she asked.

"Alright. Italian it is. Just not until you feel a lot less stiff and sore."

"Stiff and sore won't kill me, Brian," she said.

"Well, no, but lets at least get over the worst of it, huh?"

"Fine. And then I expect you to take me to Venice. I want to take a gondola ride and buy some Venitian glass to take home. If I don't get to Rome or Pisa or any place else, well then I'll just have to make you bring me back."

"You won't have to bribe me, Babe. I promise."

"Is there anything else you guys want to see or do while we're here?" Khaat asked them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:18 am

Ronata shook her head but then smiled "ow I'd like to see ST Paul's square and gondola right sounds romantic" she said grinning at Steven as she spoke " we've not really had a proper romantic day before " she nudged him seeing he was off in daydream land.

"ouch what was that for?" he said and saw the look on her face "ow right gondola ride , romance "he chuckled "yeah well things just haven't been that way , but It does sound good, I'm in for it " he grinned at the squeal from Ronata as she jumped up and kissed his cheek hugging him tight .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:30 am

"We should be able to do that," Brian said. "Shouldn't be a difficult tihng. "

Khaat laid her dessert fork aside, now full. "I love it when you cook but I always eat too much," she laughed.

"You're allowed," he smiled. When they were all finished eating, he waved the kitchen to start cleaning itself up. He said, "If you will all just come with me, I have the evening planned. And, Khaat, I'll take you with me." He simply walked over and picked her up.

He carried her downstairs to the ground floor patio where he had a fire set in the outdoor firepit. He lit the fire in the firepit and called the cushioned outdoor furniture to gather itself around the fire so that they could simply sit and relax by the fire. He had a large thermos of hot herb tea and one of hot coffee and four mugs sitting on a wheeled tea cart nearby so they could simply enjoy a cup of something hot to drink after dinner whenever they wanted.

"This looks just perfect," Khaat said. "A down to earth dinner, followed by quiet down to earth relaxation. I cant think of anything any better. You think of everything. Thank you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:19 am

Steven moved with Ronata down to the fire pit sitting so she could lean back on him his hand instinctively resting in her tummy he loved the feeling of being close to her his other hand brushed her hair from her face. "yeah just what's needed "he said looking at Brian then moving to gently kiss Ronata's neck he felt her relax against him and smiled.

Ronata loved this night it was warm and the stars almost were out the first crackled in-front of them she felt his hand rest on her tummy and smiled placing hers on top she knew eventually if things didn't go wrong she would be double the size she was not but hopeful if it was a girl she would not being small he self. "I'd still like that gondola ride , no getting out of that, right?" she asked turning to face him and saw the smile "sure Ro" he said kissing her again before she settled back on him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:34 am

Brian tossed another log on the fire and then sat down with Khaat. "How's the pain?" he asked her softly.

"I'm okay," she said. He put his arm around the back of the outdoor loveseat she was seated on, resting his hand on her shoulder. She slid close to him, under his shoulder.

"Go ahead and get comfortable," he smiled. "I won't get up for awhile." She cuddled into his shoulder, her head resting against his neck. "I wonder how many nights we've spent like this," he said gently.

"Not nearly enough to suit me," she said. "Somehow, I'm starting to think I'd like to make my work days a bit shorter so I can come home earlier to you and the girls and maybe have more fires in the firepit than we do. I really liked the nights we did that while I was on maternity leave."

"You mean you're actually thinking of giving up your 18 hour work days?"he laughed. "Well, how long do I have to keep you here in Tuscany before you commit to doing that--for real?"

"Hm...if I stall long enough,..."she laughed,"Maybe I won't decide for a few years." He groaned.

"Oh, I did walk into that one, didn't I?" he groaned. "Ok. Maybe I just need to tell Robert that I forbid you from working more than other human beings."

"Nice try," she said. "He can't stop that either. He's tried."

"But I don't give up. And besides that, I'm better looking than your father anyway."

"Oh really?" she laughed out loud. "Does HE know that?"

"No, And I"m not telling him either," Brian laughed. "That might not be the wisest thing for me to do."

"I dare you," she challenged. He laughed out loud.

"You know I love a challenge, but I refuse to just be plain stupid, Khaat."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:39 am

Ronata chuckled along with Steven they could not help them selves at the banter between Brian and Khaat. "you know as long as I have known Khaat I don't think you ever worked sociable hours " he said then looked down at Ronata "don't you dare start doing the same or I'll come to where ever you are and carry you home on my back " he said to her

Ronata looked at Khaat she was happy to see her happy " Hmm, only if the boss calls for it" she said jokily feeling Steven start to tickle her and she laughed "ok,ok no I won't"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:07 am

"Khaat is always more accomodating to her employees than she is to herself," Brian said. "But her babies and I would like to see her more often than we do."

"Bribe me, then," Khaat said, punching him playfully.

"Ok. What would you like? Ribs?"

"No."

"Weekends in Tuscany?"

"No."

"Um...care to give me a hint?"

"No," she laughed. "You need to figure it out." She looked at Ronata. "I'm just going to keep him guessing until I get the right offer." Brian groaned again, seeing an endless list in front of him. Truthfully, she didn't think she needed much to persuade her to stop working so hard if she could have peace in her life with Brian and her babies. That was truly all she wanted. "What about a money-no-object shopping spree in Paris?" she asked him, knowing he would never go for that.

"Done," he said quickly.

"What?" she frowned, shocked.

"You heard me. Done. Whatever you want," he said. She frowned, looking at him. He was serious.

"I was kidding," she said.

"I'm not. Whatever you want, its yours."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 am

Ronata turned to face Khaat laughing at her saying she was keeping Brian guessing her eyes went wide as Brian said she could have a money-no-object shopping spree in Paris. "Hey don't turn him down go for it " she said grinning then looked at Steven 2what about you " she saw the look on his face.

"hey I'm only one man" he said grinning down at her " with two kids and a third on the way" he said Ronata smiled up at him.

"what would I want with anew wardrobe I'll be getting one soon enough" she said grinning at him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top